Blank Panther, a movie about black people killing black people for trying to save black people

Blank Panther, a movie about black people killing black people for trying to save black people

WE WUZ

Black Panther, a movie about niggers stealing resources from other niggers.

Holy shit it's like Mel Gibson's brave heart

I thought it was more of a movie about black jews.

Man people around here sure are upset that a movie with black people is in theaters.

>Making fun of = / = upset.
I think you're confused.

1. they had the most technically advanced society yet they merely built an educational center in the hood to try and fix the inequality seen throughout the world

2. They exploited poor and uneducated Africans hiding their technically advanced city in the middle of Africa.

3. They continually flew their rocket ship over these poor, uneducated Africans, knowing no one would believe their stories... because they were poor, uneducated Africans...

They rushed the story. The white bad dude was cool and they rushed through it way to fast

Oscar nom for best documentary confirmed.

>"INSERT OTHER TITLE," a movie about white people killing white people for trying to save white people

You seem upset OP

Is the outrageous success of this movie bothering you?

>rushed
what did you want more time on? I felt it was well-paced, personally
>white bad dude was cool
yeah, no doubt. He had to die for the plotline to work though

>exploited poor uneducated Africans
how so?

They hid their existence from everyone else, that's about as far from exploitation as you can get.

I wait tables. Wakandans don't tip

>all that salt
loving the thread, OP

This.

Thank you for the synopsis. I have not seen, nor do i intend to.

Because Captain America only kills non-whites...

hegrews

Kaptain Amerikkka

So BLM propaganda garbage with like 15 mins of actuall super hero shit mixed in, was a shit marvel movie either way. Also watched a black chick cry at the end of it, wtf is wrong with niggers have they accomplished so little as a race that a fake super hero movie means this much to them

Kangz!

Yes.

This movie is flawless in terms of commercial logic when you think of it :

"Let's make a shitty random generic super zero movie that no one gives a shit about BUT, with only black people. So that either people are allowed to say it's the best movie of all time, either every single bad review about that movie will make everyone say "you fucking racist blablabla".

flawless...

Wow, how do you think people that have lost loved ones to suicide feel you piece of shit? Just because you feel insecure about your shitty life doesn't mean it's alright to spread your shit and misery around. Quite scapegoating others, and be a man- go do something meaningful with your life.