China needs to be nuked. Same with India and every other overpopulated, shit hole country. This is disgusting

China needs to be nuked. Same with India and every other overpopulated, shit hole country. This is disgusting.

Nigger

Everyone taking part in this is worth nothing.

Jesus christ, do they all have the same fucking barber?

Yep

agreed, should be the first place nuked. Films are made there depicting that americunts won every war by themselves. Every war they've fought is a just and right war, its full of niggas and Mexicans nuke that fucking shithole. In fact nuke every fucking city in that fucking cesspit of corruption lies deceit and hypocrisy.

>China needs to be nuked. Same with India and every other overpopulated, shit hole country. This is disgusting.

I've been saying this for years now, did you see me post this elsewhere and pass it off as your own?
I don't care really as long as everyone is aware that at some stage we are going to have another war about resources and these two have got to go.

I say neutron bomb the whole place and get rid of nearly half the worlds population and resource gluttons who use more than 60% of the worlds available resource.

Using neutron bombs means not that we can have the land afterward (but we can) but instead it means there is no nasty pollution afterward as you'd get from more conventional nuclear weapons, after all, we only want to kill the Chinese and Indians don't we...?

This is what it actually looks like

>we only want to kill the Chinese and Indians don't we...?
Don’t forget Africa

India is vile and worthless in particular... I was always thinking, send nuclear bombs there and clear it out so it can be used, but the radiation would destroy everything, so maybe someone can just poison the entire populace. The survivors can be employed to remove all the bodies, and then the agriculture and animals can be repurposed. The remaining survivors can man whatever call centers we give them.

You sound like a Britfag, but I'm going to have to say that I agree anyway.
Americunts get bombarded from birth with more propaganda than North Korea, they are told constantly that there's the best country, the freest, the richest, the most powerful, etc etc etc.

The problem is compounded by their unwillingness to dispel this illusion by travelling abroad and seeing that their country may have the biggest military, but by any other measure they are fucking poor.
They lag behind in education, healthcare and every other measure of a free western democracy, the only things they excel at are road deaths, murder, rape, gun ownership, shootings underage teenage pregnancy, divorce and illiteracy.

What a fucking waste.

I must have early onset dementia user, sorry, it won't happen again.

Lol

The machines need them to power The Matrix.
Let them be OP.

user, tell us where did Commiefornia touched you.

At least China is making progress. India on the other hand. Just piggy back on someone else's success and claims like they did anything. Just like the Middle East. "Oh hey I see your country is less oppresive. Let me bring my oppressive life style and cry inequality when I can't do the exact this I tried to run away from"

Fucking gook cunts have no soul and the chinese wont stop breeding because they live in a boring shithole. So yes nuke it and those shitskins in India next I hope. Fucking worthless degenerates. If my daughter ever got with one I would drown her theyre so shit.

You do know that the US is in top 10 of countries that uses the most resourses per capita? India and China isn't even among top 25.

Should just build a fence around a chunk of Africa and drop a few cultures in there and hunger games it a 50 billion prize purse, because money talks. And owner ship of the land open and the people who are left.

Then other cultures can try their luck.

>nuke china
>nuke evry other shithole country
>has no clue about possible consequences
that dum fucking nugga will still claim he's been to school if you ask him

But if we nuke China and India, how will we get cheap good imported. You know because cheap labour isn't available prices on almost everything skyrocket. Lets leave the short sighted people and the monkeys that fuck their daughters alone, at least until slavery is legal again

don't worry, if we do that, there won't be much of anything left user, money will be the least of your worries

At least the "bring back our Jorbs" bullshit people will be happy.

Then who will make all of our shitty products?

which would ruin the world economy

if you survive: probably yourself, again, it is very foolish to think we wouldn't get hurt directly in the process by retaliation, or later by pollution, permanent night and ourselves

Just ruin the world - period.

Guess that if we'd have an actual answer, that'd be just restraining them from breading for a few generations, at least if won't disturb the economy by that much.