"I hate white people"

>"I hate white people"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't be racist against white people.

really makes me think

Dumbshit who adopted arabic name not realizing the reason blacks are rare in arab muslim land is the fact that arabs and muslims neuter their slaves.

Also, bitch dissed Trump.

>lives in world created by white wealth
>becomes weathly and world famous in sport created and run by white people
>"fuck white people!!!"

Fuck Muhammed Ali.

you should leave my wife's partner alone. Its intolerant towards a proud and noble race. Did you know that the pyramids were built by Black African kings. Please leave you're hatred at the door. sorry not sorry

"I hate white people."

Mmmm k.

He looked a large % white mix
himself.?

Why would that change anything?

Half niggers tend to associate with niggers because they look way more like niggers than whites.

He hated white people.

I dunno though, on race relations, his stance was a little shaky.

It's kind of sad actually because it's so obvious that in truth they just hate themselves. They grow up in a country where they can see every single day how inferior their own people are when compared to the native culture (not Indian native obviously), yet knowing that they'll never be fully accepted into it.

That's also why the blacks in Germany haven't been as much of a problem until recently, because there were just too few of them to show them a direct comparison between black and white culture. They only ever knew one of the two.

It means he hates all the money he has reaped from whites paying to watch his fights. He also hates all the other USA Olympians who were his teammates. He hates them so much he returned all the money and medals.

Self loathing.
Like bob marley who tried to be blacker than anyone else because he was 1/2 white.

Ali was a based as fuck black separatist. He thought integration was a bad thing.

Who cares if he hates whites? The feeling is mutual.

We need to be APART.

George clooney is not in a divorce and louis ck is not in debt. Should probably add that Ronda Rousey backed Bernie and Holly Holm semi-endorsed Trump before knocking her out.

[citation needed]

He loved Britain and British people. He hated Americans because they at the time were the niggers of the west

He was red pulled as fuck

youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

My brother met him at a book signing, must have been 20 years ago now.
Brother said he showed no sign of hating whites then.
qed?

he just was against race mixing and all
he was pretty red pilled desu, but not perfect either

Holy shit. He's based as fuck.

I'm almost entirely sure he wasn't even really Muslim but he pretended he was to avoid the draft and simply kept up the facade until he died.

>I wonder why he didn't tell my brother fuck you as my brother handed him money for his book

The same reason those gooks don't call you round eye until after you leave the store

>A degenerate gypsy defending a Muslim nigger

Fuck off gypsy

But That's belgium..

Oh, I'm on my phone, my bad, flag looks similar

>>"I hate white people"
>What did he mean by this?
That means u best not call his friends @ InventHelp

>louis ck is not in debt
He's doing stand-up in Wilkes-Barre, PA later this year.
>tfw you're suddenly a has-been TV writer and the mob gets ahold of yer ass