What does Sup Forums think of The Weeknd?

What does Sup Forums think of The Weeknd?

The quinessential artist you play in the car with a girl

It was all a girl I dated for 2 weeks listened to. Couldn't take it man.

he's great, but has essentially sold out.

Whatever, if he kept making his sad trilogy/kissland songs it wouldn't be very authentic.

He actually lived that kind of life when he made those firs albums.

he felt it come in

Why the fuck would girls like this dude? They're the ones always going on about how everything is creepy, creepy this creepy that, and then apparently they turn around and start going for the fucking king of the creeps? A dude so fucking skeezy that I feel nihilistic dread crawling over me even hearing his name? How dumb can you be? I can't accept that shit.

can confirm, the exact same fucking thing happened with my last girlfriend

I don't want to say we broke up because of her music taste, her personality was shit and her music taste just made that even more apparent

the weeknd more like the mondy because he sucks like mondays lol rite guys?

uh oh kiddo I think you need to take a couple red pills

be sexually aggressive + not attractive = "creep"

be sexually aggressive + attractive = "OMG so HOT"

The only tracks from him that I care for are House of Balloons and his Or Nah remix.

I don't think he's bad but he just bores me a lot of the time.

this is the moment where your third eye opens and you join r9k

That's the thing.

This guy? This guy's "attractive"? This pineapple headed guy who looks like he hasn't even slept for three days? What the fuck, are you kidding me? If he was genuinely handsome and good looking I wouldn't even be mad. I'd understand that shit. That'd be something I can accept.

literally who?

physically he's aight, certainly captivating with that hair.

But you realize that attraction is more than physical right? After his initial rise, his fame and money made him attractive,

But before? He was a Toronto socialite who threw dank ass parties.

Not to mention girls love that dark moody shit (see: fifty shades of grey)

I quite liked The Morning in 2011

First Ep was great, brings back memories. That's about it, I just find the guy a bit annoying now.

This. Girls act like Lip Gallagher from Shameless is hot, it's fame and nothing else.

It's true
Last girl i was with fucking loved The Weeknd, and i don't understand why. She even was a philosophy grad. What exactly about his dumb lyrics in which he describes rich people shit noone can relate to while at the same time trying to make snorting coke sound introspective is it that girls like so much?
Not only that but he also sings a lot of shit that out of anyone elses mouth would be called mysogynistic, but he's The Weeknd, so it's fine.

I don't get it.

Starboy is excellent. Album is full of jams.

I don't get how manlets get pussy.

This guy seems even shorter, like 165-168. I can't help thinking that he's bullshitting about his height online but the who doesn't.

Most people don't give a fuck about lyrical content you dumb inbreds. They only care about whether the song sounds good or not.

Would call him a pleb but his mixtapes are actually good desu. Been shit since then though

girls are extremely dumb

biggest squandering of talent this decade.
Trilogy is amazing but his albums are not good

he has no right to sing the word nigga in his songs

also this