I'm going to McDonalds for a quarter pounder with double fries! You guys want anything?

I'm going to McDonalds for a quarter pounder with double fries! You guys want anything?

"double fries"? Like, two large fries? You piece of shit.

double cheeseburger please, europefag here

A trap bf plz!

I'm also willing to go for a shemale if the traps are out of stock

grapes

Yeah, a mcdouble and a dr.pepper. you need cash?

i want a royal with cheese

A box of 50 nuggets
A large fries
An icecream
And a Diet Coke.

Nah, im good. Cheers tho

shemales are disgusting dude
qt virgin trap for me pls

Yes for you to kys faggot

I want an Oreo Mcflurry. And don't bother coming back if the machine is broke.

same thing but no Ketchup on the burger please.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

2 qtr pounders 2 filet o fish and shake

i want some of those dimethicone soaked fries and nuggies

Chocolate milk shake please

Triple Bacon Whopper with cheese.

Do they still have the penisburger on a bun?

i'll have a couple of double beef and cheese sandwiches and fried potato sticks if you don't mind.

Get me a brainburger and fries

I'll have the baby guts

My marriage back

I hear they've got a buy 2 get 1 deal on bypass surgeries. Pick me up half a dozen.

>I'll have the baby guts

You want fries with that?

Thanks for the money, sucker!

11 ingrediients in the french fries
it's a trap

Do you have any of them shareboxes over there? I'd like one, if you could.

Thank you in advance.

Is the McRib back?

I'll have a McFetus and large fries

A Ten Piece Dirt Scratcher w/sweet n sour sauce

I'd just as soon you faggots stay out of my establishment.

Happiness

can i get a double cheeseburger, fillet-o-fish, fries, nuggets and a large coke pls

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I went yesterday
Got triple cheeseburger minus pickle
Med fry
Large coke
4pc nugget

Ate in my car like a fat champ

Pic not related

yeah, get me a number 15

Pick me up some steamed hams

Reminder: people that call Fries , "chips" are low level scum that most likely love in a 3rd world country.

Pro tip: Most if not all of Europe is 3rd world.