youtube.com/watch?v=bdB-8JlMgN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not special.

Gender?
Age?
Location?
Lenght?
Weight?
How many times do you mastrubate a day or have sex?

tits

are you busy tonight?

I know
- fem
- europe
- 1'75
- I try not to, but I can't help it... at least once a week, but during the wort times I can spend the whole day masturbating (like 10-12 times)
I try not to leave home by night

What country

>I try not to leave home by night
Germany obviously.

Spain

How many guys you've slept with? What was the most degrading thing you've done? Describe your best sex.

Would you be willing to be in a relationship with someone with a small dick?

And if not, would eating your pussy out anytime you want be sufficient to satisfy your needs?

>I try not to leave home by night
Why?

Nigg3rZ

You like to have sex a lot -- it's called being a guy. Try some self-restraint for once in your life.

that's not true.

I'm an asexual male

I don't know how many guys or girls I've slept with. The most degradating thing I've done is when I send my mother a video of me. Sex is weird for me, so I guess every experience is the best one, but in a sense, it isn't enjoyable
I wouldn't care, but I really don't know anyone who would be with someone like me
If anyone starts flirting with me, I'm very easy to convince, it's better to avoid risky behaviour

you arent a man lol

What do you look like?
Are you decent looking or butt ugly

>I send my mother a video of me.
how did that turn out?

Oh good god, here we go again...

want to be my long distance waifu
we can mastrubate on skype together if you want

kind of average honestly, but man tend to find me cute
she doesn't speak to me anymore
I'm not interested

you want me to timestamp my dick or something

>she doesn't speak to me anymore
lol

sub or dom?

fetishes ??

Timestamp and tits or GTFO.

Rather not, there's enough cock on Sup Forums these days save it

I don't have a prefference, I do enjoy bdsm a lot

I don't know if this is a fetish, but being in a colorful room turns me a lot, my psychologist has explained to me that is because of my first sexual experiences

Tits. Timestamp. Or GTFO.

what were your first sexual experiences

That's cool, what kind of job do you have?

when I was 12, I used to masturbate myself with my chair. I lost my virginity when I was 15, with a friend of mine

I'm a math teacher, currently trying to graduate in physics

man somehow you made being a nympho sound like the most boring thing
this thread sucks

I was hoping to at least hear something about large objects in buttholes and maybe some piss play. This is the worst larp ever.

once's a week is not nympho. nor is 12 per day in your age group. stop lying your just fertile...

I always thought I was alright with math until I went to college. Do you offer abroad tutoring?

you can ask me anything
what do you need to understand?

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

>you can ask me anything
ok
why are you so boring?

Isolating variables

>once's a week
i know right? thats like normie numbers. wtf is this reddit shit?

I don't know, got any advice?
practice will help you much more than I can, but as a tip, try to identify in your expresion what:

- your known numbers are
- your known variables are
- your unknown variables are

move them all to one side and leave the unknown ones in the other side, then try to make a system with those or maybe find a definition about them

What about exponential relationships and natural logaritmic numbers? I got an 3 for the test and I have to retake it x_x

those are pretty easy once you understand them, what exactly are you struggling with?

I swear to god, I better hear something about fisting real soon in this thread.

what do you want to know about fisting?

do you preffer white or black cock?

>those are pretty easy once you understand them
ye people say that alot

I need to solve x when they put like 5,25 log 4x = 51 - 82 / 3

first, try to isolate the log, then use the log properties to get rid of annoying things... but this equation is a pretty easy one

log 4x = (51-82/3)/5'25
4x=10^((51-82/3)/5,25)
divide by 4

wat

what didn't you understand?

cant you just make one number out of the right part

I can, but that way you wouldn't know what I'm doing... you can perform arythmetic in that part so it slowly becomes one number

5'25 log 4x = 51-82/3
5,25 log 4x = 155/3 - 82/3
5,25 log 4x = (155-82)/3
5,25 log 4x = 73/3
3·5'25 log 4x = 73
15'75 log 4x = 73
log 4x = 73/15'75
log 4x = 4'635 (more or less)
4x = 10^4'635
x = (10^4'635)/4 = 10788 (more or less)

hmmm i'm starting to understand it a little..

just remember log and exponential rules, and how to change the base of a log, and you're fine. Natural log and e is the same with a "weird" number (but super useful)

but this isn't college math in the least

Have you ever fisted your own ass?

I haven't because I can't reach it, but I've had had it fisted, it's really painful

What do you mean this isn't college math?

I'm west-euro

Do you own some wild toys?

What is your favourite vase?

How many times you've done it... how many you can fit in... come on, give me something to work with here.

Was there work up or did they just shove a hand in there?
Also weirdest thing you have had inside you?

Can I fuck you?

Which one would you do? Left or right?

Even though I’m high as fuck but would you fuck me if I had this stanche on me?

math college already starts in calculus, learning logarithms is done 2-3 years before calculus (so it's high school math)... bear in mind that I only know math and physics college, I might be mistaken in non stem studies
I've done it 3-4 times, I can only fit 1 fist, I did enjoy it a lot. What exactly do you want to know? Would you like to hear how many man were around me while a woman was fisting me?
they had to slowly work it, besides I prepared for it. The weirdest thing I've had had inside me was a doll (a barbie I believe), it was really hot, I would totally do it again
both at the same time, would you like to see?
how would you fuck me?

Yes you look very beautiful, I want to feel you in me and even though it will be painful I will suffer for your pleasure. Take me in every hole and empty your boy cram inside of me

I want to know the whole story. I also want to know what the tipping point where you decided to go for it was.

I don’t know, I’ll have to see what you look like, can you drop a pic of your body?

I’ll return the flavor ;)

Indeed I would.

>at least once a week
you're not a nympho...

>but I really don't know anyone who would be with someone like me
if it's possible for you to be loyal & not cheat, I'd rail your brains out several times a day every day

can you be more specific?
alright... but I expect you to share too
don't leave the details please
totally impossible, learnt it the hard way

What's the best way to spot a nympho?

Wife material, I'm jealous at spain

>impossible, learnt it the hard way
shame. I have a stupid high sex drive. prefer it 2 to 3 times a day. it's been that way for decades, and it not going to change any time soon

you wouldn't know, I'm actually pretty shy and introverted, I realized I needed help when I sent a video to my mother with a close-up of my spread pussy with cum from 3-4 guys leaking, telling her that I would love to fuck my father

you wouldn't want to be with a nympho, it's really hard for me to restrain myself, most of my partners have suffered a lot because of this

you owe me a picture, gentleman

I'm not the same guy, but sure eh?
Got contact for more private?

Sounds pretty serious, sorry about that.

>it's really hard for me to restrain myself, most of my partners have suffered a lot because of this
I'll take your word for it. I had a bipolar ex who - when on her high points - NEEDED sex. if I wasn't there to deliver, she went to her ex. it destroyed our relationship. I stayed with her for a little while because I loved her, but she couldn't handle the jealous controlling asshole I'd become as a result of it

I'd rather not to, I have to avoid risky behaviour
have you ever done anything that makes you hate yourself?

Tits or get the fuck out.. damn Sup Forums is fucking dead

at first I thought this thread was a larp, but you're legit

Do you like this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=bdB-8JlMgN8

What would you do? It’s 7 inches :)

Tits or gtfo

Tits or get the fuck out

glad you understand, I'm by no means a good person or wife material, I just try to overcome my problem and help anyone in need with my skills
I never understood jealousy, how did you feel?

Plenty, I said and send some dumb stuff myself that made me lose people I loved.

I'll never regret meeting them though.

Cut it off and feed it to the dog you fag

Id fuck your mother

I've fucked a golf stick and a bat, 7 inches are nothing
I totally love insomnium, but I prefer children of bodom. Snuff - slipknot makes me cry every time tho
do you want to talk about it?
I'd fuck her too, that's the problem

Tits or get the fuck out..Sup Forums has rules or use to anyway still 3 months away from summer fag

Picture of your mom?

you weren't born with a dick. you can't properly understand. it's similar to defending your territory, but not really the same. think of something that really pisses you off - something that offers a knee-jerk reaction. you can't help but to get mad over it. take that and amplify it.

don't have anymore, sadly
in fact I don't have any picture of my family

Shit that's gay