Hey cunts

Hey cunts.

I'm a 27yo guy who's been battling booze and drug addiction for the last 9yrs and today I can say I'm completely clean, the only problem is that I have no friends, I'm basically a shut in, I don't go out or talk with any of my old friends, they all still
Take drugs.

How can I make new friends, I've got so much to offer, I also suffer from anxiety that makes social situations really difficult for me, all I want is my life back and to get out the house. How can this b done?

Just end your life and do this planet a favour

i've got idea, you can hook up with girl by tinder then make her friends your friends also

Use the power of the internet! Chat rooms, gaming, Sup Forums, and various communities are available. Find a group that interests you, talk it up and hope for the best. It will take time, but everyone loves making new friends.

How about you go and fuck your mother again you lil fag

it's late for new friends, but about the right time to find someone you will be until death, forget about friends

Don't, it's late for friends, find yourself a wife and make a new family, your old friend madea mistake of their life,you recovered. Jk end you life

>fucking mother
>a female
>fag

kek brainlet detected.

Any recommendations?

first world problems
>>hurr durr i got anxiety, boo hoo i don't want to die but i don't do anything to live a happy life either :'(

You're a spastic. I hope you die of aids FAG

You have no clue

Lol I love you fags, go suck a starving nigger dick if you want some 3rd world problems you literal sjw.

my bf and I are negative so sorry sweetheart ;)

it's easy to cry in the corner while you think the world is going to end, but guess what, it is ending, you are dying, and there is nothing you can do about it, bc life is shitty and there will be a ton of problems but wtf are you going to acomplish if you don't go out and try to make something?

So you should be faggot, I hope you do die tho that's the difference

How can I go out with no one to go out with?

Go to the bar get surfaced. share some coke with people you'll make friends In no time faggot!

New non-drug social activities. Join a gym. Other social club activity. You can still go to bars/clubs and just don’t drink.

Do you fucking need someone to hold your hand and teach you how to be a human being? dont be so narsisistic dude, just get a job talk to the ppl in your job be interesting have goals is not that hard but dont sit at home waiting for someone to come and "rescue" you from yourself

I'd fuck yours but I don't have a quarter and the line is to long

Its not that easy

I don't have a mother so there

well you do you man, it is easy to be friendly, it is easy to have goals, it is easy to get to know people, you know what is not easy? life... and you'll only get it worse if ou don't have either friends or set goals to strive forward

Personally I use gaming for mine. But really it is all based on what your interests are. There is basically a community for anything nowadays. Or you can find specific apps and websites dedicated to friend finding. Not all conversation apps are dating apps, and even dating apps are okay to use if you are wanting purely to make friends you would just have to weed through some shit. But just keep at it, look around, and talk a lot, you can't lurk you have to converse and maybe something will stick. Eventually you will have someone to talk to, and realistically it will come organically where you talk regularly, friendship is never defined it just happens.

Try going to some sort of sports club or dancing or any shit that other people attend. At some point you will find somebody.