The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

If that's true then you are gay

Yeah! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK Y PEPO!

>delta

Why was that legal?

You're a terrorist organization.

Not originally. Now it's run by a group of shitheels who are scared to allow licenses that would keep guns out of the hands of people with a history of violent crime and domestic abuse, since that's a majority of their card-carrying members.

>that's a majority of their card-carrying members
>that's a majority of their card-carrying members
>proofschicken.bmp

This was in London.

Your*

Burgers should just adopt the laws of some other country that isn't made up of mostly retards.

All we need to do is put "Gun Free Zone" on BOTH sides of the sign and we'll save twice as many lives.

Yore*

Killing all white males will end violence. Prove me wrong protip you can't

hmmm not really. It's more of just a dipshit organization that launders money for the Russians. Treasonous maybe, not terrorist.

lol

York*

Black people are responsible for 70% of murders in America.

Yer*

>A terrorist organization commits violence for political gain
What violence has the NRA committed for political gain? The only people I see doing that is leftists.

>proofs
Because of oppression and racism from whites.

Then why are their primary victims black?

Alex, who was Brenda Spencer?

Yeah like during the civil Rights movement when Martin Luther King started shooting rival civil rights leaders for infringing on his territory. Oh wait....

The only way to express their rage at the oppression they're feeling is to lash out, but we all know doing so at the ruling class gets you killed, so they're forced to take their anger out on the ignored.

t. Black Lives Matter

>one example from 40 years ago
the absolute STATE of y pepo

I would join if it was.

So, you're saying black people are primitive savages without the cognitive ability to deal with life? Got it.

Yarrr*

>So, you're saying black people have been repeatedly marginalized and exploited and are left with no option other than to lash out in a desperate attempt to bring some sort of attention to their plight? Got it.
FTFY!

Lots of races and groups have been oppressed. The American Irish for instance. Most civilized people work hard and rise above their situation. Niggers just kill each other, take drugs, reproduce, abandon offspring, and fight over sneakers.

So Irish aren't white?

>being this retarded

user is pointing out that all races have had a hard time over the years. It's just the nigger that make their own problems worse

Irish aren't white, got it Sup Forumsrohan

bait thread smh go bac to Sup Forums and fuck off

You're thinking of isis.

what mood are you in?

Why so? The NRA isn't tied to the Clinton Foundation

does the government plant anti gun shills here? sure fucking seems like it. because you retards dont understand what a terrorist is apparently. how many times you gonna post this?

kek

What moron hillary organizaton is paying you to post this same shit over and over?

What agenda are you pushing you fucking freak job? According to you the NRA is fucked but your agenda is OK? Yeah right you fucking freak.

you wanna come at me bro?

>who are scared to allow licenses that would keep guns out of the hands of people
Sorry BRUH, I can't do this drive-by with you because I don't have a license for a gun.
being this stupid

Why would I want to do that?
You're problem is that you want to prevent others from protecting themselves.

There's a difference between defence and offence.

>Not originally. Now it's run by a group of shitheels who are scared to allow licenses that would keep guns out of the hands of people with a history of violent crime and domestic abuse, since that's a majority of their card-carrying members.
It's already illegal for a felon or anyone convicted of domestic violence to own or posse a firearm, but if they have to have a license too, that will stop them; lol, okay

Incorrect.
It is a Russian funded Super PAC that has heavy influence on American elections.

So what? It's not as if we in the USA haven't effected elections of other nations in our past. Are you some kind of faggit that can't deal with external influences?

The SPLC is a terrorist organization

The only people complaining about that are faggit ass hillary supporters still crying in their closits because they lost the last election. That's a fucking fact.

You're just too retarded for words

dindu nuffins

What the fuck is an splc? I've never heard of that shit before.

Like the school shooter?
He was pretty offensive and those kids didn't have any defense at all

>school shooter

Some people are morons, look into africa and how they grab up entire cities and nations and rape and pillage like the niggers that they are.

Making excuses for niggers isn't in my interest.

>like guns
>like to keep and shoot my guns in a safe and constructive manner
>do not like the rhetoric going around that we should be limited in our purchase in guns because some guns are too dangerous.
>feels like maybe one half of the government would be happy to confiscate all guns
>need a voice in the government to lobby for my right to own a gun.
>joins the NRA.

If liberals were honest with themselves and others they would come out and say that they don't want any guns at all and start from there, but this slow rolling bullshit where they try and chip away at one gun or gun classification at a time just infuriates me.

Progressives have a psychological need to be progressing in some direction so they will never be happy with banning just semiauto rifles. Next it will be semi-auto pistols, then bolt-action rifles, then revolvers.

Well no... there is nothing I can do about election interference.
But the president and the Republicans can, but don't for some reason.

Also why are you trying to act like paying for election influence is just normal? This is unacceptable either way and they are doing nothing about either.

Then it'll be knives like in England.
Spitting after that.

>election influence is just normal
it is normal

You just come across as a naive idiot.
Might as well be a frog poster.

but, but....muh russians put a virus in every voting machine in the entire country and social media

>Pip pip cherrio labs time to amputate those arms
>Lads why would you want legs anyway, do you wish to kick a man to death.
>WHO NEEDS TEETH? ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BITERS?

When your arms are classified as potential weapons.

What's your point?

This post is on here everyday why do you guys keep replying lol easily baited fools

>the NRA uses violence or threats of violence to further a political agenda

No they don't.

Faggot/10

Sage.

Oh good. Then you support the normal procedure of investigating the source and all involved, and those that were manipulated.

Liberals think that tools and weapons cause crime and murder rather than the people doing the murder.

Liberal parents don't want to take responsibility for their shitty parenting causing shitty kids that perpetrate shootings.

Liberals blame the guns not themselves.

>The NRA uses lobbying to further a political agenda
Fixed it for you!

Would you have posted that had there been no school shooting?

I hate the NRA but honestly the word terrorist has been overused to the point of having lost its meaning.

So is the US government when we invaded Afghanistan. Do you know what an insurgent is? Its a civilian fighting against invaders in their country. Have you seen Red Dawn the kids in the film are technically insurgents. So in the eyes of the insurgents/ civilian we are terrorist.

NRA
Nationalist rightwing assholes

>Would you have posted that had there been no school shooting?
The first one or the 100,000th?

REEEEEEEE, IM A LIBERAL AND IM SO WHITTY REEEEEE

ur mom gay

Show bobs

>killing all niggers

FTFY

Lol. Pathetic.

This graphic makes everything ok

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Ffs you’re the most subjective cunt here

But the massively obvious point is thar muh guns make it that much more successful.
Is this something you struggle to understand kid?

More people die from prescription meds than they do from guns. We don't take away phones and cars even though they kill more people each year. The only reason liberals are going after guns is because they want to destroy more manufacturing jobs. Just like Bill Clinton with NAFTA. It had nothing to do with getting rid of automobiles or global warming. It was about shutting down the manufacturing jobs because conservatives are primarily people with real world skills like electricians, plumbers, machinist's ect... Liberals are good at making movies and writing stories which they use to try and put conservatives out of business. It makes them stronger and their political opposition weaker. The less money the republicans and republican supporters make, the less they can afford when it comes to political muscle.

The majority of mass shootings in America have been carried out by people who have purchased their guns legally. You all act like every mass shooter is this super experienced criminal who has all these deep connections with the black market. Most are just individuals fucked up in the head who decide to unnecessarily and unjustly take out their anger on others. So yes, gun control would actually help in many cases at preventing these dumbasses from getting guns.

The Liberal media is much more in line with the definition of a terrorist organization since they intentionally stir up violence and tragedy for profit and political gain. When Trump announced that the economy was strong because of him, the DOW dropped immediately and a huge slew of stories were printed that were aimed at scaring investors so that the economy slumps as much as possible. It's the rich 1% liberals yanking their cash out of stocks and bonds while paying liberal media outlets to print fear mongering crap. Anything to keep America down until they can get a new puppet in office.

we do have "gun control" though. Are you one of those euro's that think there are 0 rules? alot of fake news on this topic so i can't really blame you, but we do need stricter laws regarding mentally ill people. normal people shouldnt have to suffer though because of these mentally ill people big pharma created

I don't think anyone has ever said anything to the contrary you fucking lemon

Yes but I don't care. Every dead kid is a martyr laid on the altar that is the godliness of the second amendment,

>Only one If used in the post and only used to describe the tendency of liberals to lie.

You must have been so butt-frustrated by that post that you just had to diarrhea something out on the screen didn't you?

This. do this

>More people die from prescription meds than they do from guns. We don't take away phones and cars even though they kill more people each year
bullshit

Take em down

I've said it many times before, these same guns were available in the 70's and 80's and school shootings didn't happen then. The media blew Columbine sky high and I honestly think they love school shooting because they get a whole bunch of cash from all of the attention and it gives them another reason to attach manufacturing. I don't care who gets elected in the future, I just hope it's not a liberal. They are way to extreme these days with their propaganda. If we get another liberal in office I guarantee that the middle east will be paying huge sums to the libs in order to shrink our military and turn a blind eye to their terrorist activities. Also, they will return to inciting race riots and slowly destroying the police force in the U.S. again like they were dong when Obama was in office. It's nice now that Trump is in office because they have completely stopped pushing that agenda and now spend 100 of the time attacking Trump and the U.S. government.