I’m all for jokes, but you Americans are really copeing with these poor tasteless jokes...

I’m all for jokes, but you Americans are really copeing with these poor tasteless jokes. How can you even joke about a school shootings? That’s disgusting.

BAN GUNS that’s literally all you stupid Americans have to do, and stop harassing these poor souls that carry out the events. This has too stop. Why does the average untrained American need an assault rifle? AR-15s are death weapons and should be BANNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole&ved=0ahUKEwjf7MXh6dDZAhWj7IMKHcikCBwQFggrMAE&usg=AOvVaw1phYTz75UL2SqlQaJ9-el5
floridagunshows.com/faq/
youtube.com/watch?v=fqAGF_OOZ0A
youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to*

No. I like guns. You should try shooting them (not at other people) first, I'll even give you a tip for beginners - in your case, you're going to want to put the barrel into your mouth before firing; you'll know youre doing it right if the barrel bumps the dick in your mouth first. You may not see anyone else shooting like this, but I have a feeling this stance will work best for you. user.

Okay, guns are now banned. Now let's see how the government is gonna take over 300,000,000 firearms away from people by force. If the Australia mandatory buyback is any model, over 80% will not give up their firearms. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. Sounds like you want to escalate gun violence to me.

What the hell is wrong with you.
We tell the Jokes because they’re gold.

>BAN GUNS that’s literally all you stupid Americans have to do

Because nobody has ever obtained illegal items ever...oh wait

I mean everyone will always follow all laws an....oh wait

nope I got nothing

AR-15 is not an assault rifle just so ya know.

Banning guns wont solve the problem OP, if someone wants to kill they will kill.

Logic is assuming a Gun ban would not be enforceable. Of course people break the law, but most obey laws.

The cops can deal with those who don't.

by this logic we should just legalize all drugs

TRUE freedom will be when i can go to wal-mart and buy an AR15 and some crack cocaine in the same transaction.

>This is now a school shooter meme thread post your best!

SHALL
>inb4 amerimutt - im a bong

yeah but why not make it a lot harder for them to kill a lot of people quickly?

the cops certainly didnt deal with the shooter while he was killing everyone. they literally stood outside and waited for him to be done.
if anything this event convinced me the police dont give a shit about me and I should get a gun.

I have a feeling you'd respond like those 4 cops did.

...which is why im not a cop?

this. every american thinks they're some kind of fucking movie star cowboy.

Then why the fuck do you need to carry something to kill others?

where in that sentence does it say I would respond like a hero?
it is literally their job to protect people and they didnt do it.

Oh no, I don’t have a gun.
Better use a truck, plane, or bomb. Thanks mate.

here's the thing, if you can wave a wand and eliminate ALL 300,000,000+ guns in the USA, you MIGHT have a shot. However, you've still got to change the constitution, which isn't going to happen. There's a lot more to it than just "NO MORE GUNS"

in case someone tries to kill me. I do not understand your logic here.
If cops are not going to protect me, than I guess its up to myself

Turn in your car faggot. It kills more people than guns annually

Yeah because criminals care about laws and what is banned. You filthy euro piece of nigger shit

>where in that sentence does it say I would respond like a hero?
>i need a gun like that guy in the movie

In reality you'd probably miss with your handgun while the person using the rifle will kill you.

Or.

You'll end up an heroing with said gun when you realize you wasted your life on a Chinese Cartoon forum for frogs.

>BAN GUNS
Yeah we banned drugs too and that totally cleared up that opioid problem.

>Chinese Cartoon forum for frogs

wait i thought this was a forum for thai deep-sea fishing

>Cars kill people too so they are equivalent to guns

Uh huh. I guess I need to ban Ice on my sidewalk.

>have a chance at surviving
or
>literally have no chance and die

wow i see your point thanks for the insight

the opioid problem's come from overprescribed pharmaceuticals, not illegal drugs

I don't remember Dare addressing Doctors overprescribing and the DEA not focusing on diversion.

>what about...

Cops can deal with several million private citizens who refuse to turn over their firearms? In what fascist country could that occur? 'Cause it sure the fuck ain't happening here.

>I WILL BE THE HERO WITH MY HAND GUN! I WILL STOP THE SHOOTER AND THEN KELLY WILL FINALLY DATE ME AND MY MOTHER WILL RESPECT ME

i see this argument is over lol. nice talk mate.

So your logic for not implementing a law which will keep children safer is that stubborn people will choose to break the law?

I disagree with the jokes, I think it's disgusting. I also disagree with your stance on assault weapons. The second amendment is supposed to protect us from a tyrannical government above all else. How are we supposed to protect ourselves against assault weapons with handguns? Fuck off.

You're part of that half aren't ya?

It was over the second someone says "IF I HAD..."

>a guy with a gun stopped the church shooter

After he killed how many people?

OR... or... we could just kill all the white males.

... And yet the Australian model was still a rousing success.

do you think the school shooter knew it was illegal to murder? like wtf he cant do that??

>How are we supposed to protect ourselves against assault weapons with handguns?

do you really think that if the US government tried some kind of tyrannical takeover, that they'd do it with just foot soldiers? they have a whole air force, a whole navy and a lot of tanks.

how's your local militia with ar-15s going to stand up to a B2 bomber?

The NRA won't even let us have the successful Swiss Model.

Proof the NRA are terrorists.

population of Australia
>24 million
population of US
>320 million

hmm good point i see your logic

I agree with banning only handguns.

Yeah they’re gonna call in air strikes on civilians during martial law
>being this retarded

>a law can't be considered successful because of this one specific incident

Uh huh. You do realize laws are about prevention while the police are in place to address the outliers who commit the crimes.

Yeah the FBI fucked up with the Parkland shooter, but in Florida you can literally fill a pickup truck with guns and bullets with no one knowing anything.

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

ok then, how about the tanks?

>being so retarded that you think your rifle is the last line of defense against a modern military

Like their dealing with the gangs and drugs? war on drugs was a success right? and alcohol prohibition worked out great?

Also in a scenario where an armed intruder comes onto your property, how are the cops going to help you? explain pls.

So we aren't 10x better than Aussie land?

Why do you hate America?

Well it's infinitely harder to police when someone can drive to Indiana with a Uhaul and purchase an arsenal and then sell to urban gangs.

Oh wait, logic.

read

The problem is not guns. The problem is american people. They're a lost cause. Better let them kill each other while yelling "HUEHUEHUE MUH 2nd AMENDMENT MUH FREEDOMS"
Fucking niggers, all of them

>The second letter R stands for Rifle. School shooters often use Rifles
>The letter A stands for Association. The same letter A also appears in Illuminati which, together with the Freemasons using funds from the Rosenbergs and alien technology, is part of a world wide conspiracy to create a new world order through buying off politicians, censoring social media and wetworks ops against journalists who get too close to the truth.

They're clearly terrorists and guilty as sin. I'm posting behind seven VPN's in international waters so I can get the word out.

That is assuming local militias can unify.

So the us magically prevent anything from crossing those imaginary lines drawn in the dirt? They're also going to magically prevent anything from being made within the country?

Alcohol and drug prohibition shows us that if you ban something all you will do is create a black market. If receivers for guns suddenly increased in price I'm sure you would see thousands of Americans milling them.

yeah americans will just start distilling guns in their basements

Guys we are forgetting one important thing.

Murder is already illegal like he can't do that we are safe

You make it sound like guns are this magical item that needs to be forged in the fires of Mt. Doom. You can 3D print guns ffs (granted it will be a one shot wonder, but hey that's one down).You can even buy the individual parts and build your own gun. Not that fucking complicated.

Guns ARE banned in schools, did it help? No.

Plus gun rules aren’t the point, it’s retards and mental ill people.

Both Canada ans Swiss have a higher percentage of gun owners and almost no shootings.

It's just the point, you liberal imbecile. I bet you'd take full advantage of your rightt to do something if it suited your interest, ie the right to keep and bear nigger cock.

This

I think its about time to start shooting the retards that demand a gun ban
want their guns, go take them from their hands yourself then
faggot

>yet you can literally buy a uhaul full of guns and ammo with no background checks or need to register

maybe find an actual hobby

can you ?
prove it

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole&ved=0ahUKEwjf7MXh6dDZAhWj7IMKHcikCBwQFggrMAE&usg=AOvVaw1phYTz75UL2SqlQaJ9-el5

floridagunshows.com/faq/

>go into the inner city
>stop by the first group of niggers you see
>tell them you have money and want guns
>ensure they know they can't just rob you on the spot
>come back the next day with a uhaul

Differs from state to state.

There are states doing criminal background check and registration, some perhaps also do mental background check. That’s how it should be imho.

But libtards crying after every incident to ban ALL guns (or ALL guns of a certain category), even calling the NRA “terrorists”) are not helpful in my eyes.

literally the 4th item
>All exhibitors will accept cash or credit cards as a form of payment. If you have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit, you may walk out with your gun the same day, otherwise a background check will be performed as well as 3-5 business day wait, depending on the county.

did you even read the shit you post ?

inb4 those retards think you can get a concealed permit without background checks

>just do it
>it's not a complex issue or anything
>people won't want to defend their rights under the constitution
>just do it

Mind your own business eurocuck

Because it's funny and there's nothing wrong about it (at least in their opinion).

It's also not very far away the schools attacked for Americans so joking is a way of dealing with fear (actually, there's almost nothing one can do to be safe from such shootings. Maybe, carry a gun...).

>libtards want to ban all guns

Because literally the NRA does not want background checks or any limits. So fuck you, no guns.

>depending on the county

Most counties lack those limits. Also, notice on that page there's nothing about limits to how many you can buy. I live in Lee County and I've literally been with people who've bought 6 guns and then gone right to the range to fire them off.

Also I voted for Hillary. I'd rather we have a Swiss Model where training and registration is manditory.

The criminals also do that in gun-ban-countries.

Banning guns only helps keeping the good guy from owning one, the bad guys always find a way to.

>Also I voted for Hillary.

>Swiss model

Fun fact: You do know Swiss has mandatory gun ownership, don’t you?

Did you copy and paste that from the NRA Website?

Literally Britbongs have to use steak knives and retarded Chinaman in Boston use hunting knives because they don't have access to guns.

what is a zip gun? where do you think the majority of methamphetamine comes from? peoples basements. Guess what is harder to make, a gun or meth? easy it's the gun.

Baning guns will not solve anything. Look at sweden. There is no guns but gangs are the only ones with them as well as grenades (now). Your argument is invalade. Most of the kids who cause school shootings where not reraded in stable house holds.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqAGF_OOZ0A

op is a fag as per usual

>UK edition

>go into the mick dumping ground/industrial docks
>stop by the first group of pikeys/poors you see
>tell them you have queenfaces and want guns
>ensure they know they can't just rob you on the spot
>come back the next day with a crumpet shifter

Literally nothing wrong with that. It's the other parts of the Swiss model that freaks the NRA out.

So, Aussie model. My Dad was a Marine and father in law was an Army Sargent. My Dad did not own a gun and my Father in Law had 1 handgun.

My dumb as rocks redneck brother in law has 30+ guns and thinks he is a bad ass. He also never served.

Gun ownership should be restricted to those with military training.

Americans just do not care if people get murdered by guns, even kids. They'll keep arguing it is their "right" even though the second amendment was written hundreds of years ago when there where bandits and gangs everywhere and crime was rampant.

>Gun ownership should be restricted to those with military training
I wouldn't disagree with this if it weren't for the ideological 'training' that takes place in the American (prob others but I won't speak from ignorance) military. It becomes a loyalty test for gun ownership, which is dangerous territory.

The bad guys in Britain also have guns, don’t worry bout that.

>written hundreds of years ago when there where bandits and gangs everywhere and crime was rampant.
sure is lucky we don't have that issue anymore

This.

>Britbongs have to use steak knives
fmr British resident reporting in, altogether false. random crimes of passion / ultrapoors use knives, but anyone that has a hundred pounds and any sort of premeditation can get a gun illegally

>one shot/two shot guns

Wow, school shooters should switch.

The guns aren't the problem, the people using the guns are. Many first world countries have very dangerous legalised firearms. The US just doesn't have the same society and mental health circuits that they do, but I don't know what you can expect from a country with over 350 million people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I

>feelings over facts

you grasped the point but didnt quite see the whole picture

the people complaining about guns were ran through the same shit, leftist ideological training in college

at least the army people are loyal to their own country and want guns to defend their land

why exactly are you against that ?

Not like it was back in the day. You had gang stroll into town and fuck the place up. There'd be constant breakins and rapes. You wouldn't be able to take a trip without some trigger happy criminal robbing your wagon. Today's crime rate is low enough where you do not need a gun.

So you're saying that people who don't join the military aren't/may not be loyal to their government (note that the military is a government institution, not a national one) and thus shouldn't be allowed to have guns. That's precisely my problem. My rights shouldn't be contingent on whether the government has trained me to be loyal to them.

>military training

The second amendments intention, as I understand it, is that not only the military should have guns.

But there could be some kind of mandatory gun education.

no dumbass, I never said anything about the people that didnt join the military

you have that retarded logic that if someone said A then B
you already assume that he also means the opposite is also true
and thats false
quit that dumb behaviour, you'll get nowhere in discussions making broken points like that