Well Sup Forums today my wife broke

Well Sup Forums today my wife broke
we've been married for almost a year and have not had a single problem. no fighting, no arguments, nothing. not even while we were dating. today she asked me to go to the park with her so she could ride her bike. i told yeah sure but I just got done eating and want to wait. also it's a bit too chilly outside let's wait til later. her response to this was to throw her bike around and stomp on it til the chain came loose and the wheel broke off. i tried pulling her off it trying to calm her down to no avail. i walked into another room, shut the door and let her finish. ive never been so confused as to how to feel. i was sad and scared and just couldn't believe this was happening. how does a person just fucking snap for no reason. i don't know what to do

Be sure to not ask her what is going on. Instead post on Sup Forums

Sounds like ur wife bottles up her emotions. Listen I know it's hard to believe but if u don't fight or argue there's something wrong and it's usually someone not being honest with themselves, their emotions and u.

U should try letting her calm down, asking her what that was about and then see what happens.

i am married since 5 years now and i can tell you what i lernt is its always my fault when there is an argument lol

she has to learn to tell whats on her mind broh

Sounds like your wife has the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old.

first thing first, put this into a green text so that we can have a timeline of events

She'll grow up when she graduates elementary school

She is feeling trapped, and her attempt to bring some sunlight into the relationship was shat upon by your pussy narcissism.

A husband will know if his wife NEEDS something, and will make minor sacrifices of comfort to see to her needs.

Never sacrifice what you need for what she wants.

Frequently sacrifice what you want for what she needs....let her struggle for fulfillment of her needs when you have empathy enough to know it is a struggle she should face alone...an insight which, for a narcissistic bastard like you, would be an amazing feat of accomplishment.

you get the angry dad pic related

I'll do that, thanks user
as she was throwing her tantrum I thought the same thing. how childish this behavior was. which is why it threw me off because she's a very mature and independent person most the time

I constantly sacrifice what I want for her. It's been that way since we started living together. I keep thinking that she won't mind if one day I want to do something else. I keep thinking that she'll understand and go along with me this tine around, but every time she proves me wrong

>as she was throwing her tantrum I thought the same thing

first of all dubs dubs

if someone goes freaking temporarily insane, regression is one way it happens.

Labeling someone's behavior before looking clearly and objectively at yourself, however, is the only thing that separates adults from morons. Did you do that... I'm pretty sure you didn't.

Don't toss the moron card hypocritically....own your pansy "its too chilly for my taste" and other put-offs before describing her tantrum as unprovoked.

Passive Aggression could be applied to what you did...the figure out what you did.

redditors spotted

oh mr. psychology over here

tell us how long are you married, user??

It's probably because you conditioned her to get whatever she wants whenever she wants it. When you didn't give her what she wanted, the trip to the park, she fucking lost it. Don't sacrifice for her and put her on a pedastal, it should be a mutual relationship with even sacrifice.

So you are willing to make sacrifices....

So either

1) she cannot be satisfied because she is raging narcissist

2) you overestimate your sacrifices because you are a raging narcissist

3) you're fucked because you are both raging narcissists.

Figure out which one it is, because only one of these is solvable by you.

I am married.
I take the advice I learned from others, and it has kept us together through sum shit.

sounds like a bad case of The Period to me, op

is the bike ok?

ok I'll own up to being passive aggressive about it, but to react in such a way rather than the usual shut down and silent treatment is what sent me into panic.

This is the only thing to do

you fucking tell me

Holy fuck

she cheated on you or something else happened or etc

she isn't reacting to you saying you want to wait, she's reacting to inner turmoil she feels. either she cheated or maybe she wants to break up or something.

she is 5'5 and weighs around 125 lbs

we are with each other 24/7 could not have cheated. a previous user mentioned someone not being honest with emotions and i can't imagine divorcing her

She sounds like she needs a spanking. A real one. Until she cries.

women have waay fucking more emotional shooting galleries in their brains, man. When you would have a wtf!? moment, she has DEFCON 5 "i'm naked at the mall and menstruating with heavy flow" panic. You just have to suspend judgment, communicate (if possible), and not make it worse, then take it in stride.

what the dude said about period is important. everytime she has one, make a mark in a calendar that she can't get to. figure out her cycle (read a little?) and recognize you will be an fucking asshole for 1 to 7 days a month, no matter how mild an asshole you really are.

if she is on her period, you fucked up and didn't keep track.

PROTIP: NEVER mention her period unless she sends you on an emergency mission to the women's section at the store. Bring back flowers when she does.

doesn't look broken...deal with it.
rims not apparently bent...chains easily come off with the derailleur systems these days.

you may have been dramatic about bike damage.

this could be it!!!
She misses daddy kissing her red ass and pussy after she was bad, and needs you to take that job over...of course, you could send her home to dad and ask to watch and get some pointers.

tell her next time she brings her shitty bike in the house you will get a divorce.

Your "wife" is angry so she broke your bike? Don't you mean your gifrlfriend and you've been dating a couple weeks? If not you really need to re-evaluate your life choices.

just dawned on me her period comes around the beginning of the month. has never acted this badly before tho

her bike, not mine

i agree never mention period unless she brings it up. Try not to fight with her 99% of the time if she's on the mens. She'll bring it down to an emotional argument and beat you with experience. Deflect and appease without being a doormat as much as possible.

OP I know you came here to get advice from random idiots on the internet who don't know shit about anything, so here's the problem; She's gettting desperate because you haven't been showing the same drive, energy and assertiveness that she saw in you throughout your whole relationship and she's worried you've turned into a soft pansy who wants to be cucked (shes probably right) so she's acting out in ridiculous ways to force you to respond and prove to her that you're not a low test' beta cuck and you're still a virile competitive male. If you don't man up you can expect jamal to be bending her over your counter next wednesday afternoon

The bike is fine, put the chain back on, put the quick release wheel back on and off you go, possibly have a slight wheel buckle but the rest is fine.
If there's anything else wrong with it teach yourself how to fix it.

You don't have a whole lot of experience with women do you?

fuckin hell this makes sense. she's always getting on to me about not working out like I used to

Sounds/looks crazy. But most chicks are nuts after being together a while. I used to agitate my wife by doing retarded shit and threatening her with divorce as a joke.

>ME: will you hand me the romote
>HER: its right in front of you, get it yourself
ME: I want a fucking divorce! Right now!

You need some kind of communication muh dude

Femanon identified.

menopause
it'll get worse

>ME: I want a fucking divorce! Right now!

My fucking sides user

neck-beard virgin detected

Oil that fucking chain!

Get off the internet and talk to your wife, faggot!

It's been over an hour now, think it's time?

Must be a kid who's never been taught simple bike maintenance, probably the sort of person who replaces the inner tube every time he gets a puncture instead of repairing it.

As if the bike being beyond repair is any part of the real issue.

>everything is fine, I can just put the chain back on. Okay honey, bikes fixed.

could be period plus you were a dismissive ass

Not everyone had a bike as a kid user

Well she just left the house. She's either going to a) get something to eat or b) leave to her parents house which is an hour away

That feel, man....oooh! that feel!

Well op im not married my self but from my experience i would say problem was that you never had problems before, most of the time you need to argue with your girl from time to time to release some stress nut if you never did that maybe it just build up for her until she reached breaking over almost nothing, if you want to keep your relationship stable you need to argue

> i need serus help
> better get on 4chen

She used to laugh at it too. She'd call me retarded and we'd get back to whatever it was we were doing. Id do the same thing with

>hand me that beer/drink
>lets go see a movie
Etc etc.

We finally split and divorced after being together for 11 years. But were still friends kinda and were better off.

the issue is you were being dramatic
being dramatic about what others did is the sign of someone who doesn't own their own blame.
that's the issue, deal with it.

left the house... this is gong to get worse before it gets better.

I have to admit every time we have disagree we go our separate ways, don't talk, but eventually come back together like nothing ever happened

Pretty sure that front fork is as twisted as your wife's current emotional state. Good luck with both, user.

by what voodoo can you see the front fork, user ?

And if a girl is riding the bike, how an it matter ?

Women don't want what they need. They often don't want what they say they want. They constantly test and probe for weakness to see if you're strong enough to keep them.

Why bust the guy's balls for not understanding what's basically a black art in the post feminism era?

OP needs to learn game.

It took me a while, but I eventually figured out that it doesn't matter what you do, a wife is going to be pissed at you for some reason.
Either you got drunk or left a dish in the sink.
Either you fucked her sister or hog the remote.
So, the moral of the story is, might as well get drunk and fuck her sister.

So you think that his wife responded in a healthy way to the situation? Are you wearing a wife beater? Trailer park? Normal people don't do shit like that.

Ha, this honestly has some truth to it. It is the human condition to always find a problem to complain about. The grass is always greener.

Bravo. Nice fiction neckbeard.

clearly you have gone over to the "Best Defense is a good Offense" side of relationship counseling.

I'll put on my White Spy costume and meet you on page 8....bringing my Acme Jordan's, beware of spys bearing gifts....

The bottom of the pic shows the front fork. The ends (where the front wheel slides on) don't look parallel anymore. But OP would have to chime in if he can get the front wheel back on or not to be sure.

again you are not speaking to his dismissive response in the context of where the relationship dialogue as the previous day and early in the morning....

you are joining the dramatic distraction focus....

jebus lizard !

That made me laugh so hard I spit coffee onto my keyboard. Thanks cuntfoot.

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

you have excellent attention to detail. I was distracted by the upper portion, and saw only tile where you recognized the fork.

sorry for the unnecessary response, but not for filling the time with a little controversy.

my bad.

Divorce her.

she just left these on the kitchen table

Projecting?

Don't come to Sup Forums for advice is my advice.
You either get people who've never held a girl's hand giving you shitty advice or people who seem like they are giving good advice but really it's some fortune cookie bullshit.

That looks like a piece of shit department store bike.

I want what you're drinking/smoking/shooting-up/poking-up-your-ass, cause it's fuckin' hilarious

Flush them down the toilet.

What a stupid cunt. Woman are fucking idiots.

No way. She's a fucking psycho. Get out while you still can.

LOL

And then you have you advising him not to take advice, which is prettty bad advice.

No offense taken, you're just keeping me honest. Skepticism of what one reads on the internet is a good trait, IMHO. Your apology is not necessary, user, but thank you anyways.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

Haha good one

I'd ask me this question as well.
If I was, it is irrelevant.

Projection is analyzing a situation based on dynamics and primitives that one has experienced and understands.

In the case when one's inventory of dynamics and primitives is limited to one's own behavior, one is doomed to project one's own patterns onto others.

TL;DR WE ALWAYS PROJECT, but sometimes, if we are very limited in our analytic scope, we project our own shit.

so... yes projecting...projecting my own shit ? I'm not there now, but I've been him before.

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahah!!!! Marriage

OK, so this proves a lot of shit was going on that you weren't talking about, or you are a very clever troll.

Yeah, you don't know what projecting is lol

I most definitely do....'nuff said

Women generally cannot exercise moral agency in the same range of situations as men. They're essentially lifelong teenagers that can fill out a spreadsheet and keep house if well trained. Our laws and social habits revolve around this notion. Rather than repudiating that, feminism is the explicit acknowledgement that women expect "all the choices, none of the consequences".

Learning something about how women work isn't adversarial. It should make you love them more if you keep them in your life as long term companions. Some guys get stuck in hating women because they don't act like Disney princesses, when they should reserve that hate for the people who taught them the sky is green.

>the sign of a bad relationship is when there are no conflicts before marriage
you fucked up OP.

This, arguments are important and healthy. Otherwise how do you ever deal with any problems? The key to partnership is equality of decision making.

Just dont let it get to yelling/namecalling.

You gotta realize that it's not normal to NEVER fight with your wife.

A good spouse isn't someone you never disagree with, it's someone with whom your disagreements can be mediated. If you pretend there's never a reason for disagreement what happens is what you got: an explosion.

Go to marriage counseling. There are likely a number of things the two of you need to address before you both figure out if you want to continue with the marriage.

For the love of God do it before you get her pregnant.

>Learning something about how women work isn't adversarial. It should make you love them more if you keep them in your life as long term companions. Some guys get stuck in hating women because they don't act like Disney princesses, when they should reserve that hate for the people who taught them the sky is green.

Awesome Trips Man!

OK, I just tested your depth and you came through. Nicely done.

Everything from the post I replied to implies that you don't. Giving a response based on your past experiences is not projecting.

Why would you date and marry somebody who rides such a shitty bicycle? Stay away from women who ride Walmart bikes you fucking imbecile.

>For the love of God do it before you get her pregnant.
three tings marriage counselors do:

Help you stay together
Help you seperate

Help you figure out which is best for you..

Hope you get a good one!

oh user....this is the issue, you are suffocating each other and dont even realize it. Get some space, do some shit alone and let her do shit alone. You will learn to value this time above all else I promise.

that's always been on the back of my mind