My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

dude, change the pic or the story, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame

dude, change the pic or the story, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame

>dude, change the pic or the story, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame

C-C-C-Combobreaker

dude, change the story or the pic, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame

bait

dude, change the story or the pic, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame.

dude, change the story or the pic, reposting the same exact thing day after day is lamb

dude, change the story or the pic, reposting the exact same thing day after day is lame.

pic isnt her, i googled it, your an attention seeking retard, any normal person would just fuck her and stop being a faggot.

You two should harass jews and hang niggers together

Jeez I haven't been on here in months, and this is the first thing I fucking see? The same copypasta from last year fml
Please stop

Is this pasta?

No. Paste

Tell her you are going to fuck her. Then post pics

It's someone very sad with a pitifully empty life and a very specific fetish.