Fire all your guns at once

Explode into space

y u do this

Well no shit dumbass

Put on some chill music, enjoy it, get off of Sup Forums

listen to this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ws6zCW6zXAM

this is just what I'm doing on the come up. Fuck all this shit once it hits

You are now manually breathing. Your tongue doesn't sit comfortably in your mouth. You have an itch. You remember that embarrassing incident. You just lost the game.

fuck you

never listened to this while tripping, thanks

Man, you're so itchy. Like, you NEED to have a bath to get the rashes to cool down.

oh wow man youre right, i better just burn my skin off to get the rash off. Thanks

Gasoline helps

You're an idiot for not researching or planning a trip in advance somewhat. Just lay down and listen to some chill ambient music, go for a walk if you're somewhat aware of yourself or what you're doing. Play bright video games.

just follow the flow of things don't plan shit just enjoy it

Is that 1p-lsd?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
masturbate to this song and blast off into space

Play Minecraft on peaceful mode trust trust trust

How much was that

listen to this, and try to let il all flow hard my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=mb2ahvV2nc4

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQjyGT1-mc

youtube.com/watch?v=P6u27OF0d1o

Do you eat the paper?

..or you can try this if you want to add a little bit of more mental nomadism spice

youtube.com/watch?v=G6Wzg7kJDsE

it may be a little more confused trip and maybe even a lillte more complex than this but have a go my friend ;)

are you still here OP or you are already tripping in outer space?

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

consider the idea that our ability to consider ideas is what makes us fundamentally unhappy

1p-LSD, noice. I think ALD-52 is a bit more fun for your cash, but 1p is definitely a great compound.
Enjoy your ride OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1SbSJD0gws&

........................................................................................................................................................................................wut?

Can someone tell me how to purchase the Legal LSD analogues in the US?

None are legal in the us

Wrong thread retard