Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows?

Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows?

Cuckity Cuckity cuck cuck

Yeah that show is awesome.

Action Bronson watches Ancient Aliens

I watched five minutes.

kys

Supernatural. I'm really only watching at this point to see how much it can possibly redeem itself. So far this season, not terrible, but also not near the first few seasons' tier of quality.

futurama
deadwood season 3
community post season 2

jersey shore
gilmore girls

Just watched first season of "Rude Awakening" to get my Sheryln Fenn fix while waiting for the new Twin Peaks :)

How i met your mother. Ive been really bored...

Supernatural is going to have a hard time topping God and his sister. Where do you go from there.

>guilty pleasures
Anyone else hate this meme? If you like something, why not just argue that it's good? It's because they want to get away with having shitty taste. Faggots want to be able to enjoy shows without defending them, and I will NOT allow that.

>Supernatural is going to have a hard time topping God and his sister
In terms of threat level, yeah. Although I still found a lot of that arc underwhelming, especially because of filler.

This.

Im not enough of a cuckold to feel guilty about my pleasures, and neither should any of you.

He thinks its a meme

This. why should you feel guilty for anything

Tosh.0

The Strain.

God help me, the Strain..

Because those don't need to be good, you just watch it despise knowing the plot and characters are dumb, my guilty pleasure are Girls and Scream queens, I think those are bad and with not redeeming qualities. Meanwhile, you have background tv shows, those you put while doing other things, like Simpsons or Friends.

the walking dead, it's so cheesy and awful but I still watch it every week

Revenge and Greys anatomy.

Hoarders
there's just something really great about seeing them unfuck a house's shit, plus the rat collector episode was legitimately touching