Trips decides when

Trips decides when

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4kc.com/2018/03/01/four-lees-summit-teens-charged-after-allegedly-bringing-loaded-ar-15-other-guns-onto-high-school-grounds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

next monday

When I'm gonna try in school! HAHA Not going to jail

never

never

Lee summit in Missouri?

Tomorrow. At noon.

dont

Monday next week BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH A MUZZLE LOADER

Monday morning

never

This tuesday

kek

awww damn trips have spoken

fox4kc.com/2018/03/01/four-lees-summit-teens-charged-after-allegedly-bringing-loaded-ar-15-other-guns-onto-high-school-grounds/

what am i looking at?

the place of the next school shooting, i believe
you did read the thread?
[]yes
[x] no

normalfaggots out

shout reeeeee while unloading

a random picture and trips decide when. read it but my mind didnt go to a school shooting. is there something wrong with me?

Fucking nigger. I hope you die in a fire.

Get a Bluetooth speaker and blast pumped up kicks and scream REEEEE as you are reloading and running down the hallways, make sure to not pull the fire alarm because they won't hear your music over the commotion

that counts as a reroll

You never do it op

next monday

You fucking morans. Guy posts about it here and then does it. What do you think happens to our beloved Sup Forums after that?

Happened before and Sup Forums was fine.

Same thing that happened last time. And the time before that. Rhymes with mothing.

Your an imbecile

after pulling the fire alarm and aiming at the crowds outside who basically just gathered up for you

when youre ready

probably cancer.

Nobody is gonna top Anders

nice meta

if it were up to me, anyone who made threats like this would be up for immediate execution.

my birthday

>who the fuck are those!!!?

Why do you feel that way?

Ayyy, I'm not far from there. I'll be sure to check the news.

what the fuck is this meme

>morans
kek'd

Bot.

its a spam bot apparently

monday
>wheres the fucking timestap

Monday is go day

because it enables shit, it encourages shit, and sometimes it causes shit. and i don't want libtards to take my guns away. maybe execution would make these fags think twice. sick of this shit.

alright i was like wtf

shit it's been a while since i've seen this degenerate spam.

Don't be a nigger user. Don't do it.

If he does do it he should use a machete or something.

like 27 US veterans an hero daily putting an extra 17 on the dead list a day or two out of the month really doesn't matter too much to put it into prospective. This news only caters to people who are never around an environment where there is violence and (Sup Forumstard here) the jews propagate it to push their legislation through DC. Prove me wrong.

Tuesday night. Chess club.