In 1992-1994 Dr. Paulo and Alexandra Correa patented a free-energy device (PAGD) that uses controlled plasma discharges

In 1992-1994 Dr. Paulo and Alexandra Correa patented a free-energy device (PAGD) that uses controlled plasma discharges.

On 2015 the following public statement was made by a credible scientist working on plasma experiments. Their (SAFIRE Project) main goal was to investigate the electric sun hypothesis. For some odd reason, the modern astronomy establishment doesn't like to admit the electric aspects of the universe.

"This cloud of ions got so dense it blew off into the chamber atmosphere. There was a pressure spike during these events. Even more importantly is that although we limited the power to only 1800 watts DC, the oscilloscopes measured a short lived power surge of over 2 million watts. At times, at over 10 million watts. To offer some perspective on this, the Bruce Nuclear power plant in Canada, the largest one we have, produces 7 million watts. " Montgomery Childs from the SAFIRE project; (8:13 minutes) youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA

As of now, we have 2 successful replications of the Correa device. That's 4 corroborating experiments! Gentlemen, free energy is here.

Check out overunity and free-energy websites for more info. We need more replications!!

Other urls found in this thread:

tim-thompson.com/electric-sun.html
thesurfaceofthesun.com/
thesunisiron.com/
ptep-online.com/2007/PP-08-12.PDF
rohnermachine.com/Files/CPAGD.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=0RmkmrFxHM0C&pg=PA152&lpg=PA152&dq=pagd device&source=bl&ots=0uKGSGclpU&sig=ndAKi4v7fFjXyZ82VPW6QEypB0c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixp_6rg9HZAhUR4VMKHeJHAPwQ6AEwBXoECAUQAQ#v=onepage&q=pagd device&f=false
overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=17.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, I sure do hope this isn't some pseudoscientific drivel.

Op here. This is the real deal.

Hmmm, Interdasting. Is your snake oil gluten-free?

LOL, I am aware that this is a troll board. Would it be too much to ask for a serious discussion?

give us the tl;dr "science" behind the device

Okay
tim-thompson.com/electric-sun.html

See you and your thinly veiled creationism in a rekt thread

I am a secular atheist. Nice try. Here are a few reference links:

thesurfaceofthesun.com/
thesunisiron.com/

wat movie dis shit from?

A High Temperature Liquid Plasma Model of the Sun
ptep-online.com/2007/PP-08-12.PDF

Shitty bait user. Try again later.

Post a link to this Correa device.

Infinite Energy #7 rohnermachine.com/Files/CPAGD.pdf

TL;DR summary for non-physicists:

A meta-analysis, or really a meta-misquoting, of other works. Contains almost no math, misinterprets (at best) observational data, written by a radiologist (yeah, the guy who operates x-ray machines) and "published" in a non-peer-reviewed, "open" journal of dubious provenance.

This is barely one rung up the foodchain from crystal healing.

books.google.com/books?id=0RmkmrFxHM0C&pg=PA152&lpg=PA152&dq=pagd device&source=bl&ots=0uKGSGclpU&sig=ndAKi4v7fFjXyZ82VPW6QEypB0c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixp_6rg9HZAhUR4VMKHeJHAPwQ6AEwBXoECAUQAQ#v=onepage&q=pagd device&f=false

I'm in... lots a reading but I'm in. I'll build one.

overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=17.0

A kid in NE built a energy collector for $6, that pulled and stored electricity right from the air. Tesla pushed this, he was the first to say, uranium doesn't give off radiation, as much as collects it

Jesus fucking Christ this model is retarded. It's main premise is that the sun doesn't power itself internally, i.e. that there's no nuclear fusion powering the sun but distance electric flows through the galaxy. There's another existing set of experiments done on Earth: thermonuclear warheads.

Fucking pseudo science rubbish ruins all of science, allowing the nutbag religos to make whatever fucking claims they want. Fuck you OP. You are once again a faggot.

Link? Of course not

we already have "electric suns". they're called neutron stars.
You can't have "Electron Stars" because of polarity.
Electricity is not some mystical for of MANA, is the flow of electrons.
GTFO

There are many ideas as to how and why it works. Who cares since it IT WORKS!??

Zeropoint energy is my guess.

except it doesn't

>IT WORKS!??

No, it doesn't. Poorly-written websites and shit-tier YouTube videos aren't proof, by the way.

that's horseshit.
like the work of that Schietti guy

I didn't believe tapping the zeropoint was possible until the SAFIRE project and independent PAGD replications.

there is no "zeropoint", no free energy and no overunity
safire and pagd is fake, quasi real life b trolling