icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m
youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg
worldwidewords.org/articles/aluminium.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's pretty good

He's pretty cool guy, and not afraid of anything

It's Al-right... Kill me please

kinda gay

Trump going to tax the shit out of it. Destroyed Muh Beer!

Aluminium is alright. Fun to melt down and play with

Greatest metal by far, leader in automotive industries with its incredible strength at low weight.

>iron is actually the best metal

Look up aluminum reserves

What the cocksuck did you just cocksucking say about me, you little cocksucker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in sucking cock, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret sucks on cock, and I have over 300 confirmed cocks sucked. I am trained in cocksucking and I’m the top cocksucker in the entire cocksucking forces. You are nothing to me but just another cock to be sucked. I will suck your cock with cocksucking skill the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my cocksucking words. You think you can get away with sucking my cock over the Internet? Think again, cocksucker. As we speak I am sucking the cocks of my secret network of cocksuckers across the USA and your cock is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cocksucking, cocksucker. The cocksucking that sucks the pathetic little cock you call your cock. You’re cocksucking cocksucked, kid. I can suck any cock, anytime, and I can suck your cock you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my cocksucking lips. Not only am I extensively trained in sucking cock, but I have access to the entire cocksucking skill of the United States cocksuckers and I will use it to its full extent to suck your miserable cock off the face of the continent, you little cocksucker. If only you could have known what cocksucking your little “cocksucking” cocksuck was about to suck down upon your cock, maybe you would have sucked your cocksucking cock. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re sucking the cock, you cocksucking cocksucker. I will suck cock all over you and you will suck cock. You’re cocksucking sucked, cock.

>aluminium
>strenght

Cast Iron Master race

shit tier metal. by now everybody knows the best metal is diamond

everyone knows that the greatest metal is diamonds user

What about rust hum?

Heavy dog shit. Do you know what makes modern cars so safe? State of the are crash reduction systems built into frames. The ONLY metal that makes this stunning tech possible is ALUMINIUM

it can make movey moves with mercury

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdYueB9pY4&t=365s

starts at 6:05

shit's metal as fuck, especially their latest /fucking kills
can't wait until aluminum tours the continent again

Enjoy
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

I think it's a fairly common mis-spelling of aluminium.

It's fine but gallium is its bitch.

I think it's pretty metal.

excellent material, easy to machine. very high strength-to-weight ratio, also takes well to anodizing. 10/10 would marry.

I think you forgot a letter there boio.

i prefer iron

needs two "i"s to look good

It's lightweight, durable if used properly, easy to melt, has a light metallic color and is too difficult to pronounce for Americans.

It contains the word "Mini" wich is slang for "Small" while Titanium contains "Titan" wich is a Greek Mythological being existing berfore the Greek gods did. Now Choose.

pure it sucks, duraluminium is great stuff

ALUMIN-I-UM

kek

That's probably what OP was aiming at,

it holds my beer in one place

Fuck aluminum cast iron is far superior

This is gud

What about durability honey?!

oh yeah? it holds my beer in many places

white man's vibranium

fuck you beaner spic

Iron can do that twice you know

I believe you'll find its that you spell it aluminium. Fucking Americunts, butchering the English language.

after the right treatment aluminium has awesome durability

No it's not

That shit looks like Predator

Aluminium is a faggot

>Ti master race reporting in
youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg

TiGAYnium more like

ALOOMINUM.

I hear the university of Pittsburgh published a study:

The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

I want to touch it

>What do you think about aluminum?
Has good PR, that's about all.

*Aluminium

>white man's vibranium

We improved your dumbass language by getting rid of a couple redundancies. You bitch about that but if we decide to split off and call it our own language 'American' you bitch about that too.

What do I think of aluminium? I think Americans spell and say it wrong. That is my only opinion on Aluminium

Despite being softer than other metals, it's actually pretty useful. An injection tool made from aluminum can usually pump out 50 to 100k parts before needing to be retired.
Yes tool steel can do up to millions of parts. But if you just need a limited production run, Aluminum is where it's at my friend.

disgusting, you should have replaced diamond with aluminium like so

The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed an aluminium car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of aluminium and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed an aluminium car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into an aluminium travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of aluminium, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot an aluminium made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at aluminium into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 aluminium per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that aluminium is the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

uhhh we just gonna ignore these satan trips gentlemen? !!

Gallium master race reporting in

Well spotted. checked.

Weakling.Thallium element

It deserves a 10% tariff

Can it fly my plane? Or hold my coke? Or exploit African nations?

I don't trust it.

It's basically just magnesium in disguise hiding behind one extra proton.

Should have stayed a colony of the mighty British Empire. Faggot, Trump cock sucking, retard president loving, obese, greedy, kid shooting, McDonalds eating, war mongering arseholes (Yes, arseholes not assholes)

this nigga knows what hes talking about. crash points are really important and more safe. old heavy ass cars would decapitate you in an accident

It's a great metal, doesn't get enough credit

>Mighty
>British Empire
Kek

it's no lead

>when the metal saves you from mind waves
>when you are the god of your own mind
>when you realize you may have a severe case of autism in your head
>when your friends left you because of of your autism
>when your dad thinks your a fucking loser
>when you realize you are a loser

loser i am.

>implying it wasn't the largest empire to ever exist

bitches just mad cause you got cucked by america =D

us americucks pronounce it wrong

It's aluminIUM amerifriend. Just like it's sodium, lithium, berylium, cesium, cadmium etc.

Yes you do, please fix that

cast iron is brittle

tapped into a nerve much?

It's ALUMINUM my 3rd world brit mate we're the captains now

Are we gonna start calling all the other elements that way now? Move over sodium and lithium, weve got sodum and lithum now. Then again, sodum is a pretty good descriptor for americans so you go ahead and start doing that and the rest of the world will just laugh at you.

Boron? Hydrogen? neon? copper? gold? not every elements needs to follow your shitty system.

Okey dokey. Time to break all naming conventions simply because retard americans are either too stupid or too lazy to pronounce the proper word. And just so you know, this is coming from an ausfag and we shorten literally everything, yet we still think you're retarded for this shit.

how about you fuckoffium

I'm sorry, but the dude who named aluminium wanted it to be spelt aluminIUM

Sorce:worldwidewords.org/articles/aluminium.htm

bring it cuntium

>America beats our irrelevant country in every way possible. Surely there is something that we can better them in. Hey! They spell a word better but according to my dictionary it's wrong. let's all point and laugh at the stupid Amerifats

Yeah but he was English so he dosen't matter.

suppose your country doesn't matter either, since it was descended from the English

Your country stopped mattering, around the time we became independent and your Empire crumbled. Mabye if your country contributed to something instead of just whinge at America's spelling, you wouldn't be as irrelevant.