youtube.com/watch?v=kau9UB2-TxA
youtube.com/watch?v=pwO93ad7gks
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfo3trHRCRc
youtube.com/watch?v=L4DMWY91ND0
youtube.com/watch?v=oDFZgsDOZZ0
vocaroo.com/i/s13AhywUmcnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for our guy Gaahl

You find yourself lost in the forest with nothing but your cassette player and the tape of your choice.

What album do listen to while you freeze to death?

Gaahl is the most based fag there is

*blocks your name rights*

gay

ultima thule of course

>Let us praise weakness, not strength
Leftism in a nutshell

>*claims to be trve*
>*listens to KISS*

Where do you think the inspiration for corpse paint came from?

Any PDH

If you think bm shouldn't be leftwing, you don't know shit about this music. Mayhem, Venom and Bathory were against Christian conservatives

I'm pretty sure this is essential freezing-to-death-core

stanley is an antisemite

Dead wanting to look like a corpse

>Christian conservatism is inherently right-wing
Christcucks, especially in scandinavia, are left-wing as fuck

I meant ace frehly is

please stop

>Book of Sand is an atypical band—or project, really, as it's the sole effort of a Minneapolis-based individual who goes by DCRF. While most black metal bands shy away from politics (or, as part of an outcast minority, embrace the far right), Book of Sand veers sharply—and vocally—left, citing anarchism, feminism, anti-racism, and veganism as its core lyrical foci. It's a breath of fresh air in an often stagnant scene, too; despite black metal's inherently nonconformist, rebellious nature, it's still rare to come across a black metal band that proudly circles that A instead of inverting the cross, even when one considers the enduring popularity of the underground RABM (red and black metal) movement and of bands like Iskra and Panopticon, who bring their own lefty politics to the fore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
#culturalappropriation

Still not as stupid as NSBM

with the amount of people who genuinely hate Burzum and Varg i'm starting to wonder if i'm actually retarded for liking his music

Enjoy whatever the fuck you want who cares

You are, for listening to the opinions of talentless musiclet cucks who will never be a fraction as renowned and influential

It's just one or two crossposters from /leftypol/ trying to direct discussion.

this entire message is literally the transvaluation of values Nietzsche talks about in the genealogy of morals. Taking something and inverting it to praise the opposite of what it considered good, in order to wrest power and control. Praise weakness, not strength, In fact, strength is not only bad - it is evil. The creation of Judeo-Christian morality (slave morality) and the death of master morality. Are there pictures of Book of Sand? I bet they look like shit.

this comment kills posers and tourists alike

What's your favorite album cover?

this sounds absolutely terrible

damn...

yeah this comment is retarded. by right wing we are not talking about christcuck neoconservatives, and by what we mean by left wing now NONE of those bands are even close. lgbtqxyz nonsense, anti-white, flooding Europe and America with "refugee" undesirables, encouraging trannyism, calling everything "anti-semitism" and "racist". To say that any black metal bands worth shit would be left wing by today's standards is absurd and completely disingenuous.

this

the black metal antifa tranny brigade - coming to a hipster locale near you!

black metal ist liebe just doesn't sound as fun.

The Minas Morgul demo has a superior cover to the album desu

what kind of black metal would be a good soundtrack by s. paddocks lil shooting spree?

>It's just one or two crossposters from /leftypol/ trying to direct discussion.
actually, we kinda like him

Guys what was the name of that Catalan black metal band that got posted here a few times? I think it was something like Berguli but that's returning nothing in searches

obviously Iperyt

youtube.com/watch?v=kAuzrPUbX24

nattramn
youtube.com/watch?v=kau9UB2-TxA

if you do a collab this year I can draw the cover

Is black coffee the most kvlt drink?

dirt cheap vodka that tastes like gasoline

Finlandia is cult

Well I can agree with you on something then

Would you go?

>Septic Flush

Is there a more kvlt video than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pwO93ad7gks

filosofem

I fucking HATE Septic Flesh with every fiber of my being, but I'd go for Inquisition and if I was black out drunk for Septic Flesh who cares

>tfw coffee gives me diarrhea

Blood and everclear, or whatever your local equivalent of almost pure alcohol is

If you guys have them, would you be kind enough to dump your black metal wallpapers here?

this comes close
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfo3trHRCRc
I just love how grim Garm is

i hear Inquisition are incredible live and I imagine SepticFlesh are at least interesting live even though I find their stuff mostly trash

They're pretty good live tho
youtube.com/watch?v=L4DMWY91ND0

I'd still rather listen to the sound of high way traffic than Septic Flesh, even if they put on a good show

What do you find unappealing about them?

What bm documentary was recommended here yesterday? One of them was one man metal, but there was another one

Everything, their music is so boring to me and it feels like everything that they try to achieve with their sound they fail miserably at, there's not many bands I flat out hate but Septic Flesh is one of them simply because I'd rather be doing anything else every time i find myself listening to them.

the one on finnish bm is hilarious

Fair enough, personally I think their are bands out there that are a lot more boring. But everyone's different. I didn't even know about them before I found out who Inquisition (who I love) where playing with.

Inquisition is fantastic and idk what the fuck they're doing with a band as shit as septic flesh

If playing tight black metal tremolo is easy for you it means your natural talent is above average, for the average person it isn't easy and requires a lot of practice
99 percent of people who say its easy are lying sacks of shit anonymous on the internet though

It is kinda weird considering that they're not even the same genre of metal really

Not even close, Septic Flesh is like some weird cringey Symphonic Death Metal shit

nsbm = bm plus some non-musical bullshit

If anyone wants to say NSBM takes no talent please tremolo pick on multiple strings, and (change strings throughout the song) for 5-7 minutes straight at 150 bpm
youtube.com/watch?v=oDFZgsDOZZ0
Then upload it to vocaroo
Otherwise, stop talking shit

Which Kristallnacht releases are the best?

I did it for like two seconds. shits hard
vocaroo.com/i/s13AhywUmcnI

>If anyone wants to say NSBM takes no talent please tremolo pick on multiple strings
Talent and technical abilities are two different things. There are litterally millions of guitarists who can play perfectly their instrument but who will never release anything worth of note.
I gave it a quick listen, the guitar work is really sloppy, trem picking is the only trick he has to learn and he can barely do it right.

>talent is different from talten

Please do better to prove you know what you're talking about to claim that it's sloppy
Good try. Play slower and build speed when you can play several minutes at a slower speed and you'll get there
I'm still working on my technique. Tremolo picking requires skill and practice

You can clearly hear him make small mistakes during chord changes

It sounds perfect to me, please do better or you're full of shit

I can't, but trust me, I'm a respected music reviewer on metal sucks so I know what I'm talking about

I'll keep challenging the shit talkers until they step up. The thing is, when someone can actually play that well, they will acknowledge the practice it took to get there so they won't talk shit even if they are really fucking good at guitar

Please tell me which Kristallnacht release to listen to, my backlog is so fucking huge that I don't want to just randomly pick one or go through all of them

>*rapes your anus*

Blooddrenched memorial or Warspirit

Thank you

Weak ass b8 lmfao

This.

Awesome picture
Is that a Black Metal picture?

Ad Hominem - Climax of Hatred

Yo when I try to reverse search this I get some gay shit, what is this?

Its just a fan made picture paying homage to Marduk.

Best corpse paint

What should my 100th album of NBBMN17 be?

See

Definitely this

Damn, it totally looked like some kvlt NSBM tape release, you got me prematurely excited

Sorry m8, i remember the first time i saw it i felt the same. Still an aesthetic pic. I love Marduk too even tho they dont consider themselves NSBM. Panzer Division is one of my top BM albums.

some gay shit

Slow thread lads.

everyone's at work I think

I've been up all night and am going to bed soon, gotta keep that vampirism in check