Drawthread

Drawthread
long tongue

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/po3ka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.

Requesting this bun pulling and pulling and pulling on his seemingly endless tongue in an attempt to find out just how damn long the thing is.

draw Rin (left) consoling her drunk friend Ko (right)

longer

Bump

For your outstanding efforts just now, I thank you.

I would really love if anyone drew me some Nanachi. Lewd or sfw either way I just like seeing her happy!

y

>another ref
Also for the one looking for my tumblr/ disc It's "scorci-san"

Looks damn good

Greetings gentlemen.

Where's your jew nose?

hi threadd, doing a livestream
picarto.tv/po3ka

how do i mecha ?

I am heavy feminist guy. And this!
Is my weapon.
She weighs why the fuck you care how much my gun weighs are you a fucking fatshamer you racist shitlord? and fires however the fuck she wants, it's none of your business you opressor. It costs just right for a high-class gun like she to fire this weapon... for 12 seconds.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Some people think they can trigger me. Maybe *sniff* maybe. *smacks lips* I've yet to meet one that can trigger bullet.

you forgot somethin poopka

It said we should see other people and broke up with me. I wasn't good enough.

Also subscribe to my youtube channel please!

hey thread

howdy shitstain, hows things?

Hi

ye, forgot the white backgrouong heh,

--
any request ?
i'll draw them on the livestrealm

heyyo
might take some requests

Hello mosquito man. Things are pretty well. I hope they are for you too.

/r/equesting billy mays eating a raptor, with bbq sauce if possible.

Any friends here do commissions?

Requesting two cats

could you do this one?

I do.

Draw imp Rosalina buttgrope.
Or draw her playing with her wand

Can someone sketch me a new phone backround of anything. Aesthetic, memes, sad. Idc. Just a simple sketch.

What's your site?

DRAW MY BEE!!!!!!!

draw one extra floofy boi
anthro or not, your choice

what livestream

things are pretty tight, name's jag btw :)
sup user

HEIL!

That's a cute bunny. Is that show worth watching?

That's good, Jag. Cheers.

you're pretty fucking cute btw

Requesting a high quality short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

taking requests

hahaha Cute!(Her tail goes in dere)
Made in abyss is WONDERFLUFF
It's astounding and completely deserved Anime of the year!!

Put some pants on.

Requesting a slutty sphinx

Requesting you pour acid on your face

Can you draw me billy mays eating a raptor with bbq sauce?

nein.
sure
*battle cats music plays in back ground*

Fuck dropped the image

I'm not cute. I just like cute things. They're the best.

Vorefag.You do realize that your behaviour has moved every drawfag away into the reddit's version of Sup Forums drawthreads? That means you have killed every possibility of getting your request done ever. And your spam methods don't work on /bant/. You basically fucked yourself.

Yeah, I figured, it just looked too much like a porthole, you know. I'll check the show later then.

/r/ aztec robot

>When the face is lopsided
>When the the legs are too small
>When he still doesn't understand anatomy
WEW
>He thinks it was about the request
Honestly what you're describing is a fantastic consolation prize, perhaps even better than getting my request done! If they want to move, let them

yaya ^O^ Hope it goes well! ty for the art

Can someone draw me some NaLu?

something lewd with this girl

c u t e

Fuck off

>let them
What do you want then? Was it your plan that these threads die? Are you actually someone who intended to move people to /bant/?

The stuffed animals make it cute. They make everything cute!

she fat ewwwww

oho boy, you want me dead,
i'll try

this one

picarto.tv/po3ka

please come, i want frends

hi can u do tthis one pls

>
I've always said, I'm just here to have fun. The request is just a condition to get me to leave. But they're not going to move to the avatarfags at least. Because has IDs, everyone will just see that it's nothing more than a circlejerk. Also they can't samefag themselves requests or thank themselves for their requests. They're stuck here on Sup Forums, and they know it

Well yeah, he wants to kill the Sup Forums drawthreads since the start

>They're stuck here on Sup Forums, and they know it

Then why are these threads on the verge of dying? Why has everyone one of them moved to /bant/ and supposedly posts there and don't here anymore? You are a fucking retard.

thanks dude

yw

bun would've done something gud

mmh mmh, oké oké

>Then why are these threads on the verge of dying?
It's funny. One day people are telling me I have no effect here; the next day it's all my fault. Anyways...

Sure, the avatarfags have tested the waters, but they haven't commit. I have serious doubts that they will, or if they do, they'll be back on Sup Forums in a few days or so. The people on /bant/ are already bitching them out for the avatarfagging too much. Time will tell. But if they do move, that's A okay with me. It just means they've admitted defeat

PLease draw Mia Fey reading a law book while on the toilet.

here you go

thanks, saved

Or here,thanks

Aw c'mon dude. I wanna see that bare phat ass on the porcelain.

This cute Heroine X eating a muffin

needed to do that sorry xD. ill try, but give me a moment

>Real cloaca hours
Who up

fegrhtje

ded thred

Hey Shadow!
Finger any good kitty pucci as of late?

So your endgame is essentially be the annoying fat kid screaming for attention while the adults walk away to do their thing somewhere else.

>"I'm bleeding, making me the victor"

no

Confirmation bias.
The people who are sick of you will leave and maybe make a passing remark. Anyone with thicker skin than a salamander will stay and (verbally) not give a shit.

requesting her having a large horsecock. the image should represent her inner struggle of either jerking it off or doing nothing so that it goes down.

>...will stay and (verbally) not give a shit.
AKA, the drawfag rejects will stay behind because they didn't get the memo

If you wanted my (You), all you had to do is say so.

So you want the threads to be just, bawble and shitstain, and shadow. Just those three circle jerking.

thanks popopoka OR here, could you delete the background reference image though?

I don't care what they turn into, but it'll be funny to just see the rejects here clinging onto this shithole because it's all they have

Requesting fuzzy stingy butt.

>tfw have a rare flag and don't want to be any less anonymous than anyone else when requesting or arguing etc.
>LMAO EVERYONE SHOULD JUST GO TO THIS FLAG BOARD BRO XDDDDDD

>draw my bee

Are you okay? You seem more delusional than usual.

nice, now put some more pants on

Who said anything about a bee?