I will kill myself at 23:59 today y love u guys... bye bye

I will kill myself at 23:59 today y love u guys... bye bye

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

Tits first

Live stream that shit OP.

Dont

No, do

nobody cares

envious of you

didnt found the corauge yet ... sleep well

suicide is for faggots.

proof?

...pussy out

There's so much to live for. Think about your loved ones, they will miss you dearly and you will hurt them.

If that's you in the pic I can put some of my seed in you; give you a baby that you could love and live for. No charge.

my bf beat me today for locking a door.
If im not taking a razor to my skin you can live another day.

Out of curiosity femanon, why do you stay?

This is retarded, but he says he is sorry and I love him so much. He admits that I probably love him more than he loves me but he may have been saying that just to hurt my feelings.

Besides that I really don't know. He is my best friend.

This is retarded, but he says he is sorry and I love him so much. He admits that I probably love him more than he loves me but he may have been saying that just to hurt my feelings.

Besides that I really don't know. He is my best friend.

whoops! Guess he hit me too hard lol

You are a fcking coward op, get your shit together it's not that hard. You are not the first experiencing everything going to shit. but ofc you can just chicken out, it's the easy but shit way.

If you want to die then die.

If you want to live then live.

Its up to you.

Your reason for killing yourself is beyond retarded, but do it anyways.

Tits first?

Tell me how it was

lol not killing myself fag, I was saying if I can survive through this then the other user shouldn't have to kill themselves.

don't forget to put on a life cam feed.

although I agree OP shouldn't kill herself, that whole "ive been through worse, so you shouldn't want to kys" idea is BS,

what are the chances he lives in europe?

you should also get out of that relationship. doesn't matter how much he says or acts like he loves or cares about you

No its called relating to someone. Things are going to work out, you have to keep going. I only agree with that statement if it is for depression. Everyone is allowed to feel sad if they need to no matter what someone else is going through. But killing yourself is fucking dumb and the easy way out. You're not alone. Everyone has rough days. Pull yourself together.

Nobody should ever kill themselves, there's a place for everyone

If you want to kill yourself because you feel like there's no hope, you can do anything - you don't have to worry about laws, the future, respect from your peers

Go out and do whatever the fuck you want if you really feel like you want to kill yourself, because whatever you do, you can always kill yourself if it goes badly

You might not want to die after that. Some dude fled his life, went to Mexico to kill himself, and ended up getting into gambling and hookers - turns out he didn't want to kill himself when he found the new lifestyle

find something you really enjoy OP and live for that for me its music and females, pretty ass white females make me happy af

Rip

As long as you have nothing to lose, let's see that pussy.

I like killing subhumans that pray on inmovent white girls.

youre a weird ass nigga

Stop talking do it now or gtfo faggot

Yeah but at least im not really a nigger

“There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.” -Albert Camus, philosopher

By commiting suicide, you assert the value of life ( no value or that it's not woth it) . You answer the big question What is the purpose of life? by yourself by saying that there is none. But, Camus will work on that and say that yes the way human experience life, yes life has no purpose or meaning and so what? Does it necessarly mean that we have to kill ourselves or that our life really can't have any value? He answers no. We can't make our life a project. You can make your life your project. In fact, your biggest project! Life is not easy! Life is absurd! Human condition is absurd! This absurdity comes from the silence of the world when human cries their lungs out and ask fondamental questions. We can't answer this questions right now and probably never will and he says who cares? You have the control of your life! You can work your way to happiness! And, you know what? IT WILL NOT LAST! Because happiness is not something that you obtain but something you constantly reach like the myth of Sisyphe, the guy that upsetted the gods and was doomed to push a big rock to the peak of mountain and when it was at the peak it would fall down to the bottom and he would restart from scratch. Life is like that. And,commiting suicide is a solution to the absurdity of life, its a way to escape your human condition. An happy man is an absurd man... a man that understand the purposelessness of life and that is revolting against his human conditions constantly, reaching for that little part of joy constantly... so yeah.. maybe you won't even read this but if you do, even if you are a bait OP or not, i dont care i needed to write that for everyone and maybe for me too 'cause we are all human and purposeless..

CAN make our life a project*

Do it now.
Why wait.

pessimistic dickhead.
if you can dream you can achieve

The second text is a correction of the firt texte (its the same person that corrected it)
Also, if you call him a pessimistic you havent understand the text. Camus has been criticized to be nihilist or pessimistic but that is the opposition he bit into life as hard as he could while being lucid about his condition, his purposelessness.

The thing is that probably a lot of us have already realized that life is absurd and we have no purpose, and when you feel like you don't want to live anymore, claiming that "life is absurd" like it is a beautiful, fun thing won't help, for the very simple reason that you don't care at all. I'd just tell her that everything is temporary: shit times, shit people, no money, loneliness... even anhedonia is temporary. So just ask for medical help, wait for better times or do crazy shit 'cause you have nothing to lose. It's like when you to a concert and the opening band is crap... wait for the actual band and then decide if it was worth it.

post nudes first and kill yourself on live stream, whore.

Can I have any cash you have via paypal or venmo?