What are these things good for?

What are these things good for?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/ar-15-used-for-north-carolina-home-defense/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0pdg9aK4l2e5YXHTb0SQNT&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.mic.com/articles/amp/64663/5-people-who-used-an-ar-15-to-defend-themselves-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw10GcJKfLGxID2VXv6wRgZJ&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/02/14/says-ar-15-isnt-self-defense/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0uriLkhrP4bnfFOV9D_eTI&cf=1
foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire.html
nypost.com/2018/03/03/student-allegedly-used-dads-weapon-to-gun-down-his-parents/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:School_bombings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
healthresearchfunding.org/21-amazing-roofies-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

um, firing bullets

Same thing any semi auto hunting rifle is good for.

Mowing down niggas

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/ar-15-used-for-north-carolina-home-defense/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0pdg9aK4l2e5YXHTb0SQNT&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.mic.com/articles/amp/64663/5-people-who-used-an-ar-15-to-defend-themselves-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw10GcJKfLGxID2VXv6wRgZJ&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/02/14/says-ar-15-isnt-self-defense/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi7u8fWidHZAhVCgK0KHdn0BmMQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0uriLkhrP4bnfFOV9D_eTI&cf=1

Gunning down degenerates

Excuse me user, but the PC term is NIGGER

>Islamists
>Satanists
>Marxists
>Communists
Sheesh. Going a little heavy there, Ivan. This would work better on Facebook.

Whatever you want them for. Target shooting, self defense, collecting, a form of savings.
I know this is bait, but they don't shoot themselves unless someone pushed the trigger.

www.tinyurl.com

spamming through smokes and going for those wallbangs

BUT BUT IF IN THE HANDS OF BAD PPLS (THOSE COULD BE ANYWHERE, IT COULD BE U) IT KILLS THE CHILDRENS. SO THESE GUNS NEED TO BE BANNED FROM EVERYWHERE TO SECURE CHILDREN.

>no rear sight
Nothing, apparently

So you're ok with rifles other than the AR-15?

Yeah, only complete fucking idiots think that way. Every time there is a push for gun control, watch what kind of stupid shit the gun grabbers say. The have no idea what they're talking about and they don't care. It has absolutely nothing to do with GUN control, it's only ever been about PEOPLE control.

Guns should only be in the hands of the police. We need to ban guns because they make people do bad things.

With great power comes great responsibility, which sadly civilians don't understand.

You no a shotgun blast from close range can blow a child's head right off

Every gun is bad, but we need to start somewhere.

Know* fucking auto correct

Exterminating BLACKS

Shooting varmints, shooting paper or steel targets, shooting people who break into your house, triggering leftist faggots.
All around great gun.

>Every gun is bad, but we need to start somewhere.
Have at it. Your feelings don't trump my rights. Fuck out of here with your gay bait

People only want rights, no responsibilities. They don’t get that you can’t have just one of them.

But it's obvious they can't be controlled, way easier to bad guns instead.

But it takes time to reload and only works well at closer range.

foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire.html
Yeah, only police should totally have guns.

But all school shooters are white, black dindo nothing.

>But it's obvious they can't be controlled
Whats to control? 90 million other gun owners don't kill there fellow human beings. Your logic is flawed and you are dumbing down our collective culture with your stupidity.

So? More personal of a killing. It'd be great watching niggers bleed and telling the teen girls to take off their tops

We canjust remove or edit the right, laws change all the time so, why is that problem?

They're BLACK and have no excuse

Let's be brutally frank here. All polfaggots need to have their IPs logged. If there's one demographic that produces these shooters, it's them. Violence and right wing politics are just two sides of the same sad coin

/thread

Here’s the latest school shooter
nypost.com/2018/03/03/student-allegedly-used-dads-weapon-to-gun-down-his-parents/

bull shit

The 2nd Amendment is a leftover from the days when you could shoot a round once every 5 minutes. If there was a civil war, the government would just use tanks and drones to kill any rebels.

grow the fuck up and figure this out, most guns should not be in circulation, it's why we have police departments Only hunters would need guns.

But if guns were banned in the first place, there wouldn't be a shootout.

>We canjust remove or edit the right
There are hundreds of gun control laws already on the books. Explain to me, how taking away MY firearms is going to stop the next mass shooting?

The police shot the innocent bystanders. You going to scream for their disarmament?

>what are explosives

They are fun to take to the shooting range.

>closer range
Still within 100 yards

>takes longer to load
Not by much. A lot will let you feed rounds into the magazine while you're firing it, between trigger pulls. A lot of competition shooters grab a couple extra rounds to hold in one hand just for this purpose. Hell, it only takes three seconds to reload a double barrel break action shotty, with a little practice.

Such claims are nothing other than arbitrary goalpost moving, to eventually ban everything.

So you can just fuck right off.

Shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker. Do some fucking research before you open your cock holster and look like an retard.

No one's gonna bomb a school dummy

At least one of these anti-gun people is willing to be honest.

Who says they don't? Same logic as all other laws, some retard was speeding and caused a crash, in regard to that the speed limit was lowered for everyone. Blame the ppl, not the law.

Why not? You can use IEDs that detonate on censors killing an entire classroom or even rigging doors

>hurr durr slippery slope
If you're trying to tell me you could get anywhere near as many kills shooting into a fleeimg crowd with as shotgun as you could with an automatic weapon then you're retarded. You can pussyfoot around that all you want, but you KNOW thats a fact.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:School_bombings_in_the_United_States

>most guns should not be in circulation
Which ones?

If its just a hold over, then your first amendment rights are also fair game. So freedom of press doesnt apply to the tech advances of the www or cable tv. Your freedom of speech doesnt also apply to this thread your rights to assemble means you cant come together using more than a horse and carriage. Also, ima put a solder in your home for quartering for spite. Cant have your gun control and eat bullets to.

Protecting your country from the ruskies
But I prefer the left one

>it's why we have police departments
you do realize police have no obligation, duty or responsibility to defend you, under any circumstances, you're on your own ... courts are very clear on this

Hook, line and sinker.

>walk into a school nonchalantly with literal explosives
Not possible, however with assault rifles, you can easily mow down people with a fire rate of thousands of rounds per minute. This is false equivalency in action with you

You're a faggot if you only take one weapon in the first place. Who cares about body count? It's about the massacre

Nono, you misunderstand, those aren't laws, those are excuses. If there was a hard on ban guns law, guns wouldn't be rampant. What you see now is a failure.

No half measures.

>But it takes time to reload
you do realize they make shotguns with detachable magazines, right?

Lol beautiful counter, I don't even know how to respond. I concede to your flawless logic.

You aren't thinking a head. Just stop

Of course not, that was an accident, wasn't intentional.

I say we take your ability to speak freely first.
Why not?
It’s just an amendment, that can be changed.

Sure just like the complete ban on illicit drugs and use of prescribed opioids has rendered drug use and deaths related to overdoses non-existent, right?

Freedom.

America isn't Iraq dumbass, you are throwing out hypotheticals as probable threats. You are probably an actual retard if you think people can just walk around with fucking bombs

>shootout
>explosives

pick 1

Kek. This guy!

Didn’t you say that with great power comes great responsibility?
Shooting innocent bystanders doesn’t seem very responsible.

>t. All of my knowledge of shotguns come from video games

It's true. Just like the fag who thinks you can use explosives. A soda can, can be used as a simple bomb. You could rig doors and hallways when people are in class or even at night. It'd be easier if you were a teacher or student

You are probably the same type of person to say that free speech isn't absolute. You have no grasp of constitutional law.

Bombs don't need to be the size of a toaster you idiot
Both

>average American.

>those aren't laws, those are excuses.
There are plenty of countries where you can live your sick "utopian" life, so pack your shit and get the fuck out you psychopath.

>No one's gonna bomb a school dummy
2018 not knowing about the worst school massacre in history was a bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

self defense

>average europoor

No, you're talking about blowing up walls and doors, you'd need a hefty payload to do that.

Try again and think it through

Well OP, if you're a grown man but never got to serve or anything like that. Sometimes you want to play Army so you can pretend to be this alpha male you've always wanted to be. That's what most of them use it for.

The second amendment keeps the rest of our individual liberties safe.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

So? Had big do you think a door is? You can rig anything to explode or like I said rig. See

So do firemen, so where's your personal firetruck?

Agreed. Well said. Oh and cause I want one.

Right outside my house - I own a firehouse, a hydrant wrench and there is a fire hydrant in my front yard.
And yes, I have used it before when my neighbor’s yard caught on fire from a poorly tended outdoor cookout.

Firehose* - damn autocorrect.

Again, not a proper ban, example celebrities and the likes get a slap on the wrist over it.

Also, you don't walk in a school and inject as many ppl as you see with heroin, it's a personal decision, or self harm.

On accident, if it was intentional he should be fired, jailed and prohibited from carrying a firearm for the rest of his life.

healthresearchfunding.org/21-amazing-roofies-statistics/
Yes no one uses illicit drugs on others without their permission.

Meanwhile every civilian has the skills to operate a firearm with the precision and ability of a veteran soldier.

It was several officers that did that.
Where was the responsibility again?

So just because you can kill some1 in over 200 ays should we just allow everything?

we also need refugees in the EU Because children
and war in syria because this picture of children with dust all over them
please ban crytocurrencies goyim, think of the children that could be hurt by dictators

>So do firemen, so where's your personal firetruck?
I have a fire extinguisher, just like I have a firearm (several actually). If the fire is so big I can't put it out then neither can the fire department by the time they show up ...

Rihtful reason why we don't give them guns, meanwhile school shootings everywhere in us.

teaching

> only firefighters should be allowed to own water hoses

Those can be avoided by being careful, now dodge a bullet.

killing

Proper gun training is something the police need, which they don't apparently. Way easier to train select ppl than every baby on the block.