Guys I want to get cancer as soon as humanly possible...

Guys I want to get cancer as soon as humanly possible. Right now I'm smoking a pack of newports a day and getting drunk every night. What can I do to speed this up? I'm 23.

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

Sadly that’s going to take 40+ years to probably work right but you’re going to get something good like brain cancer out of it.

Put your balls in the microwave

this

Make one pack to five packs

Are you quoting someone?

How do you get cancer from drinking every night? Seems like it would just shut down your liver

you're 23 and only smoking 1 pack a day?? my grandmother smokes and rolls atleast 4 packs a day lmao

You are neglecting your nitrates. Up the bacon.

Would hurt bad but sadly won't give OP cancer

We'll not of all us have grandmothers to show the way you dumb faggot

i hope your grandmother died young bitch

You morherfucker!!!!

shove a stick of uranium up your ass. that should do the trick.

i drunk for 2 years everyday, smoking 20cig per day. eating a bit of noodles and feeling good. fuck off and shut your fucking ass up bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

checked

you animal

>

nice quads

You want cancer?

Watch Filthy Frank... no wait..

Fucking Joji.

Cancer implants should work, i think.

Get something nasty, like livercancer. Then cut yourself open and stitch that shit into your body. Remember to take plenty of immunosuppressants and nature will take care of the rest.

but i feel more mankind then you people. I AM FREE

Huff asbestos?

There's freedom, and then there's freedumb.

You could try getting cancer?

Ethyl alcohol is first metabolized into acetaldehyde, which is a fairly potent carcinogen. That and several other compounds found in most alcoholic drinks contribute to their carcinogenicity. Still, not nearly as potent as cigarettes. Also, most people don't drink all day every day in the same way that smokers smoke all day every day, unless you're a fucking drunk.

Take the door off of your microwave and rig it to still run without the door on, very simple to do, YouTube it. Then run it and stick as many different body parts in it as long as you can handle the heat.

Ironically one of the quickest ways to get cancer is to do the radiation treatments that they use to supposedly treat cancer with.

any people actually trust the medical system still?

oh whats that you got cancer from radiation and harsh chemicals, that's okay just do some radiation and chemo and you'll be all-
oh shit he died

oh well at least I get paid

wake de fook up

Also, eat lots of red meat. There is a correlation between consumption of red meat and getting cancer. Also, go to the hospital, tell them you’re certain you have a broken rib or two. They’ll x-ray you. While doing so ‘accidentally’ remove the lead thing that protects your more vital and sensitive organs from the radiation. Then go to the dentist and get dental x-rays. And this last one may be impossible, but if you can find a radioactive dump sight or go one a tour of a nuclear power plant and get your way into the dangerous areas, even better.

Fuckin cash bucko

Asbestos shouldn't be that hard to find right? Doesn't that give you the wicked lung cancer?

eat fast food only, and move to a polluted city, like hong kong or london, or anywhere in the US.
oh and microwave without the cover

It most definitely does. Only takes about 40 years.

I’m And And I agree with this too

OP is a faggot