Be me

>be me
>put dick in crazy
>crazy didn't like being a one night stand
get ready for the quote of the month (4th pic)

quote of the month.

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

>she does massive walls of text in ig
>posts a story stating my full name and calling it a PSA
>adds me on snap
kek

What's her snap

You said you'd give her the bracelet just give her the bracelet

where is she from? i want some gash too

asshole, just give her bracelet back, don't be such a moron.

Just give her her bracelet back u fuckin loser u had ur tongue in her ass it's the least u can do lol

give her the bracelet back u fag

kek

And this fucking bitch reminds me of my ex.

You know i split up with my ex, lost all my mates because of her... decided to go out on my birthday with my sister because bitch made me lose all mates, crazy bitch phoned me up accusing me of being with another girl even though we were both single, didn't recognise mmy sisters voice and thought it was another girl, even when she did know it was my sister still raged at me for like 30 minutes about being out on my birthday... even though i was single.... WE HAD BROKE UP
That bitch broke me.
craziest girl i've ever met in my fucking life

What does she look like? Nudessss?

i know it sounds like she cucked me, but i put my finger in my ass for her and didnt want anyone to know

What is wrong with you? Give her her bracelet and stop being a fucking pussy. She is not even crazy and just says normal thungs like every girl would do... why did you mute her?
You really want to have a story to tell about a crazy girl right? Cause if not your autism doesnt make sense and you are just acting like a bitch you weirdo.

I kinda feel sorry for her. I was used by a guy too and that hurt.

>never getting bracelet back.
>I need my shit

use lube next time then, fag

what? i was replying to my own comment. im not op

2nd this notion

Geez dude. You fucked up. Return the bracelet ya fucking moron. Also, you're a fag for eating ass on a one night stand. You subbed yourself.

Okay so it was a funny quote, but she really doesn't seem that crazy. You on the other hand seem like kind of a dick

umm.. give the bracelet back? there is no crazy here only faggot that is the op

my pussy don't need lube

Why was your tongue in her ass

Be my yandere gf plz

.... being this dense ...

You're such a piece of shit, she ain't crazy, you're just a fucking child. Go kill yourself and a leave a note so they can return her god damn bracelet back.

Dude you're A HUUUGE loser, if you think you're alpha because you had a one night stand with some whatever chick.

Bitch might be cray, but you're tool. Alpha is when you have a one night stand and the girl texts you to tell you it was amazing and she understands if you just want to use her as a hole for your cock. This is not your case.

Your "epic quote" is lame
She doesn't sound crazy at all
If you somehow think anything in that conversation was funny, you are a retard

Give her bracelet back already faggot

you are an extreme piece of shit and dont deserve to ever have sex or even have a dick, give her her bracelet back scumbag shit lord

yes pls

1) Give her back her shit you fucking moron.
2) Block her and stop leading her on.
3) Stop being a fucking faggot. I know you can't help yourself when you take cocks in your mouth but at least try to not make yourself a cum reservoir.

Boo fucking hoo. A thief is what you are.

It was my subtle way of calling him a fag for eating ass.

OP here, when did Sup Forums become full of so many white knight beta pussies? I learned from this board that women deserve nothing and to treat them like shit, thought I would make my b/ros proud, this was the first time I actually had sex but kinda came real early so was to scarred to actually talk to this bitch again, fuck yall

Dude, post her nudes or something

She doesn't sound crazy...thats stuff regular girls who are upset say...

Just give her bracelet back you cuck.

Waaaaa waaaaaa QQ moar bitch.

Just because someone "hurt" you doesn't mean you hurt others.

How much of a retard are you? Your parents are failures.

not op lol

Just give her back her bracelet bitch.
And don't cut yourself on that edge.

You acted like a fucking asshole to a girl who actually gave you the time of day when many others wouldn't even tale a shit on your fucking food. All she wants is here fucking bracelet you cunt. Give it back.

for all the white knights out there, the bracelet has been in the mail since wednesday lol

Will OP deliver the bracelet???

You fucking idiot. Why are you still here? Go fucking kill yourself already.

Tell her the bracelet is on its way.
Screenshot it.

I've told her, she blocked me and can't receive the message lol

tyron give the bracelet back

200$ says this is in quebec montreal

GOOD JOB OP
dont give that bitch anymore answers or bracelets.

I talk to a shitload of women online and they all pull the same shit.
feels good to see a bitch getting some of her own medicine.

in fact im supposed to have a date tonight with this badoo bitch and she hasnt responded.
if I do see her tonight ill manage to fuck her and ill leave her in the dust after im done cumming. fuck these hoes

this entire thread is a patting yourself on the back anti humble brag that you actually got laid:

>guys...hey...hey guys...look...check this out... im such a badass, I got laid and can treat the girl like shit....arent I cool, and a badass..?? makes me feel better, stronger, more powerful, like I have a leather jacket and shades on all the time...guys...hey...bros...yo...guys....tell me how cool I am...look at how much this girl wants me....are you jealous...? doesnt this make me attractive and strong and cool...I think it does...but I need to hear others say it too..look at how much this bitch loves me just from one night!! wow I must be a stud! I am a stud, I am a stud, I am a stud... I am a hot bad ass piece of ass! but guys...check this out...now you know it too..

Correct lol !

call her from a different number genius

prove its not samefag?

same typing style:

with the douchebag RANDOM CAPS

>glitched prices!!!! nons

Lol dude do less drugs.

You had your tongue in her ass and now you treat her like this?

Dude, you're an asshole.

Post pics of you wearing the bracelet fag.

G I V E T H E B I T C H H ER B R A C E L E T F A G G O T

is she hot at least or did you fuck one of those clingy hambeasts??

Make b proud? Kys

FAGGOT!

>GOOD JOB OP HURR DURR
>dont give that mean lady answers or bracelets
>the only way I can communicate with women is online and even then they can smell the utter shit that I am
>REEEE.jpg
>i am glad to see unfair events transpire so I can feel better about my virgin life
>in fact I'm having a play date with my mommy tonight because I finally saved up some good boy points
>Oooh weee.fortnite
>if she doesn't look at my magic card decks and tell me how awesome my IQ is I'm gonna throw another tantrum
>im done with women, gonna go cummies in my favorite sock tonight
>tipsfedora.gif
>"Women am I rite?"

Fag! But seriously, when you come out of the closet, come find me. I love having my ass licked.

I'll get you a bracelet.

You are what you eat!

this

not me
I'm already out tho..

OMG Im a guy and its happening the same in the opposite way with a chick

Is she keeping your bracelet too?

Kek

Yeah, FUCKING same story

Anyone bought?

janitor use your broom on this,
'grand summoners support' correct = (plural 'summoner supports' ( singular)
learn english ya ferner

>one night stand
>share numbers
ur doin it rong

By the sounds of how salty you are, it might...

>taking actual life advice Sup Forums
>thinking everyone on Sup Forums actually hates women
Mate....

Not with that loose shit whore

I love how you prebetas brag and boast your messenger screenshots like failing to maintain proper social relationships and communication is some sort of prize. Shit gets a lot different when school stops, friend.

do you not know how to screencap?

why not just give the bracelet back. this isn't even a girl being crazy she just wants her shit back. it's not like she saying she's in love or anything like that.

Go back to Sup Forums

You're going to dream of your tongue in that asshole for the next 3 years my acquaintance.

Can we at least get a body pic of the bitch to know your not telling us another whale tale.

This
She seems reasonable, upfront and honest. Not the worst traits. I wonder what she looks like, if she's an uggo then not worth dating but if she was hot enough to have her ass eaten then she might be decent looking.

Sorry bro.. B Is dead. These posters are all Facebook and tumblr faggots.

I like you
You should post more with the same quality and energy

Lol op you're a degenerate narcissist/psychopath incapable of empathy.

You can fake screen caps newfag. Holy sit this place sucks now.

this place always sucked, i'm sorry if i'm not as pathetically paranoid as you to think that someone would question the authenticity of a screen cap. who's to say you didn't edit the screen cap and take a picture of the screen. at a certain point you just have to accept the truth for what it is faggot.

I miss the old cesspool

Come to see a crazy bitch, found out OP is a faggot bracelet stealer

When did Sup Forums become so soft? Used to come here in 09 and we used to laugh at these dumbs whores. Was the soy meme real?