Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

Hail Satan!

What's the matter user, did your Mom kick you out of her basement?

nonononono, i am wise to this witchcraft user

Bump

Putin's bot farm detected

That cant be real

I like how the guy went to save the tire instead of calling an ambulance

Get this Facebook shit outta here

Fake as Dolly Parton tiddies

ya dont say

why?

how can you tell?

This motherfucker!

what a fucking idiot

No muscles to move skeltal legs while skeltal legs are moving like they has muscles

Not bad editing tho.

thats fake and gay, how coud he move thos bone ass legs without any muscle

1. If the man's flesh was burned off, then what muscles and tendons are moving his leg bones, let alone keeping them connected?
2. Bones are only white like that after they've been cleaned or the flesh decays away normally (even then, they aren't THAT white).
When they're burned, they turn black and charred.

are you a doctor? NO! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

fake.. if all the skin and muscles melted off how the fuck would he move the bones?

dumb nigger

all these intellectuals cracked the case of jack skellington

see

What was his goal?

to master the art of the thu'um

story?
she doesnt look happy

Dude... watch her knees on the second rep.

Any medfags here to confirm it's real?

kek

ya
it is

we wuz kangs

cheap fx

china?

You can see in her face she has no idea what the machine does. Well deserved.

why is she doing this?

no
nooooooo
how did you come up with that?

>338x239
if you were that close to lava your skin would have been melting off. these faggots dont know how heat works

fake

are you a scientician or something?

IDK, judging by the guy in the suit, it looks like she might be trying it out at a trade show or something.

She doesn't look very /fit/ though and probably had no idea what she was doing.

FUCKING MOVE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Don't drink the cool aid, they said.

physical rehabilitation

Nah bro, like middle America last year. We got tons of janky ass carnivals

he dindu nuffin

what happened

HOW COME NO ONE ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE NO KNOW HOW LAVA WORKS. LAVA DOESNT MOVE LIKE WATER IT ISNT A LIQUID ITS MORE OF A FUCKING THICK FLUID BEING THAT CLOSE TO FUCKING LAVA WILL MELT YOUR SKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That shit hurt, user... 50 bucks in concessions gone (don't care so much about the bitch)

He tried to be a Tibetan FireMonk for a few seconds, really trying.. but then he was like "Nah, I fucked up"

That guy is in Queensland. He got rekt when the police caught up with him for repeatedly performing sex acts in children's playgrounds and filming them.

I found me a new filename
>TibetanFireMonk.webm

that sheep got smashed laters

>glitched prices!!!! nons

As real as yours you monumental retard.

was she using the machine correctly?

This is some stupid shit you dumb nigger.

is that fucking Thor?

yes, but she straightened her legs while the machine had lot of weight to it. big mistake.

Ew

that's some detication holy shit
is he dead or something ?

>india will be a superpower by 2020

>>detication

>proudparents.jpg

>Dedicated shitting streets

No, on a machine like that, because you're basically confined into a position, you should not lock out your knees. If you do and the joint isn't strong enough, something's going to snap.

If you don't lock out and aren't strong enough, then your knees will just flex back normally.

You can lock out on regular squats because your body and has room to move around and compensate by rebalancing with other muscles if the weight is too heavy.

nice neighbourhood where you have to keep your doors locked while driving. Also those must be stupidest side mirrors i have ever seen in my shitty life

WTF DID I JUST WATCH