MEDIC MEDIC!! Any medfag around? just noticed this red circle in my tongue what kind of cancer is this??????...

MEDIC MEDIC!! Any medfag around? just noticed this red circle in my tongue what kind of cancer is this??????? forget about the little trench, it's the red circle. MEDIC

Democrats & Classical Liberals don't exist anymore. What Americans are dealing with is communists and Marxists in disguise as Democrats. Wake up before it is too late, Americans. You need to call out all of the "Progressives" for what they truly are. Your country is the last bastion of freedom and when it capitulates, Islam wins. Do not let Islam win.
They killed Salman Rushdie for exposing the truth about Islam, that Satan actually recited the entire Koran to Muhammed, making the entire religion a DEATH CULT bent on domination. IT IS SATANIC and unless you wake up you or your children will bow down to a muslim caliphate. WAKE UP!!!!

u have gay

no cure

Talk to a doctor. Even if an amputation around that cancer part is needed the tongue can heal pretty fast

goto a fucking doctor you faggot
or post more of ur face cus that beard and tongue getting me soggy in the shorts

AIDS! You will turn slowly into a nigger.

it's mouth aids
good luck OP

That's called a fissured tongue. You're fine dude, it's completely harmless.

That is nasty

About the red circle, its normal for that to occur around them, especially after abrasion.

JUST STOP SUCKING NIGGER DICKS!
You filthy faggot!

It's probably from the guy last night with the spiked cock piercing, op.

tha fuck you talking about you psycho! gtfo

kyss im no faggot or nigger lover!
MEDICCC MEDIC!! MEDFAG WHERE THE FUCK U AT?

this is why clit rings should be BANNED

Medfag here.

Lol.

TRUE!

Maybe you should go see a doctor

It's lupus.

JUST STOP EATING NIGGER SPERM, FEGGIT!

Syphilis

that looks so uncomfortable.

with all those cavities in that tongue to harbor germs and food remains I bet the breath smells like a sewer

>glitched prices!!!! nons

do you have a tongue piercing?

NO

EM resident here. id say its probably an infection due to a small cut in the fissure. That would cause localized swelling and tenderness. Gargle mouth with hibbiclense or chlorhexadine. will monitor thread for a few more mins for questions.

DIAGNOSIS: YOU ARE A FAGGOT

It looks like an inflamation contact a doctor ask for antibiotic to be applied on tongue.

Faggot's got a tongue piercing and took it out which leaves a red circle for a bit.
The line in the middle of his tongue is also from having a tongue piercing.

I have the same marks on my tongue which come from wearing a tongue barbell.

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. DO NOT TOUCH ANYONE OR ANYTHING. TO A HOSPITAL WITH A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE WING IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT CALL AMBULANCE YOU WILL ONLY INFECT OTHERS.

Next time you suck a fat cock spit on it to stop the friction.

MODS