First time paying more than 200€ for a smartphone. Just pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S9+ for 950€ because why not

first time paying more than 200€ for a smartphone. Just pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S9+ for 950€ because why not.
I usually buy smartphones for 200€ or less and use them for like 3 years.

Did I make a mistake?

what color?

Just read that post back to yourself.

I usually don't give a fuck about about the color, but it's pic related. A friend of mine said I should get the blue one.
My last smartphone was pink kek

No I would not say so. Stop updating the phone after 2.5 years and it will last 5 years. The only problem is if you break it or get tired of it. In the latter you can sell the phone and go for something new.

the last one's I had got slow as fuck, I dropped it a lot, broke the display etc. these were the reasons I got new one's every 3 years. If they won't get slow after some time and I didn't drop them they'd last 5 years minimum

No, you certainly didn't make a mistake.

I preordered one too, I have an S7+ in pristene condition thanks to my otterbox case, which will be going straight in my gear vr headset.

>Pic related

I got the black model however, as it just goes in a case anyway.

All the cases I had collected dust and other shit between the phone and the cover and kept scratching it. Any cover recommendation?

Otterbox. For sure. There may be some gunk that gets in around the edges, but it's easy enough to clean. 2 years later and my S7 looks brand new

i have the s8 and like it a lot. good choice user

i have a S5 since 2014 and its fine with its 1080p amoled screen, althoug the paint is failing. why would anyone need a new phone above 1080p? to impress girls? gettafuckoutofhere
All this media pushing for the newst thing.
curved screens are a fad and make horrible viewing, just like pocket vr.fuck this shit

>I'm too poor to keep up, the post

Should've bought newest one plus model

actually im not, and certainly smartphones are NOT a wealth status, only for tryhards like yourself grow up

OP here. I didn't buy it to impress anyone. Have you even read my post? I bought it because I only heard good things about samsung galaxy phones and my friends recommended it. Since it's time for me to get a new phone (my honor 7's display is broken as fuck, there are literally displayparts falling off at the bottom) I thought to myself why not try some "high end" phone and get my experience out of it.

Pre ordered S9+ also. Get on the motherfucking hype train!

Yeah you made a mistake ordering a shitsung LMFAo
enjoy your slow software (lagwiz) Lol
only buy phones with stock android such as google pixel or android one phones

dont' get a samsung phone
get a google pixel or a oneplus when they launch a new one
please don't buy into samsung's laggy touchwiz skin

at least its not an iphone x

this is what my current phone looks like btw. I bought it back in november 2015 if I remember it correct. dropped it onto concrete floor like 2 months after I bought it. So I'm using it like this since 2 years now.

>Did I make a mistake?

Yes, the S8+ is 99% of the S9 and can be had for a steal now.

do you regulary rub your hands with oil? this doesn't look like one drop.

>been using it for 2 years like this

I bought an Oukitel K6000 Pro a year ago and it broke in like 10/11 months.
Screen just stopped working for no reason.
The phone cost £140 brand new and had better specs than most phones available for 6 or 7 times that price.

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Get the one plus 5 t phone. It's 500 bucks, much better than other phones. Ok camera, great performance and battery life. Most people get iPhone and shit for camera, if u don't use it then why the fuck would u get an s9?

I would recommend the S8, super sexy phone have it myself

...because the S9 is not an iPhone?