Not looking for attention, but was wondering if the top cut needed stiches. It keeps bleeding

Not looking for attention, but was wondering if the top cut needed stiches. It keeps bleeding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtUVhdrHaGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I cut it I saw white meat

Stfu and post some blue-dick furry trap creampies

Just tightwrap a bandage over it. If you don't want scars use butterfly patches, easy to make yourself. Place one side and then pull closed before placing the other side down. And be sure to leave the scabs alone and use some lotion once it's healing. Best to you user.

Stop wiping it away and let it dry a bit.

stick your finger in and wiggle it around

if the wound doesn't close back up afterwards, you need stitches

This. Stop pushing blood out and put pressure on it.

Retard.

Clean it, wrap it tight so there’s constant pressure on the wound (not too tight) then check on it every four to six hours.

If you’re bleeding through bad or it doesn’t look like it’s getting better go see someone. You didn’t cut deep and it’s not gushing so it’s probably fine

Cum on it and post pic

Don't be a bitch and super glue that shit back together, use duct tape to pull it together.
Done.

This. One of the most important things I learned in med school.

user, use a paintbrush and paint with your blood for me
pic related

not looking attention but, give me attention

Just fucking put pressure on it and as long as it doesn't keep bleeding through bandages you're fine

If bleeding doesnt stop something needs to be done, but otherwise its infection thats the problema. Remember to pour alcohol on it nce a while.

yes you are looking for attention, follow me here...step 1 locate jugular vein in neck, you chose which side...you know what to do next with that blade right?? PUT your fucking feet on the ground and get your head focused and fucking live your measly life to the greatest extent you are able to user... you just may find some really cool moments that actually make you happy. dare you to try it.

bumping for blood art

OP cuts harder than I do. I use an x-acto blade when I cut my legs, but they're never as big as OP's cuts. Not that I give myself little pussy cuts.

>I saw white meat
You mean fat?
Listen to this anonHis advice is good. None of them look like they need sutures, but butterflies sound like a good idea.

>not looking for attention
>posting online for attention
What you need to do is make the cuts deeper next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtUVhdrHaGc