youtube.com/watch?v=DHKJVu8POyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swans
ANCO
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
those are my four go to bands

the only time i've done acid i went to a ratatat concert

although if i did it again i'd probably listen to pet sounds and field recordings of beaches

what ever you usually listen to. First time i dropped acid I had com truise playing in the back ground, was dope but wasn't highlight of the trip

I don't agree with, taking psychedelic + psychedelic music = woah dude thats deep

stuff with a lot of echo bullshit in the background

Com Truise, you say . . .

ken kesey was such a cool guy

sorry just wanted to put that out there

This shit fucks me up

youtu.be/91yxXlojY3o

>find album
>it's pretty gud
>"Haha. Had my first trip with this album"
>"dude, no way! Me too."

I dropped acid at the art museum @ Chicago. This song came on and the art came to life.

youtu.be/ln7IPUYWlu8

No psytrance? Lemme change that.

soundcloud.com/grotzke/grotzke-creatures-of-darkness-open-air-060517

It's a mix of a friend of mine and on acid this really takes you on a trip.

Yirf. Nothing but Yirf

Coil, OOIOO, Neon Indian, Venetian Snares, Squarepusher, just to name a few.

Favorite painting that you looked at?

Cliched, but listening to Pet Sounds on Acid is pretty mindblowing the lyrics take on a whole new meaning

this one

Not OP, but I gotta say I'm surprised to see what you guys are listening to while tripping.
To those of you who are into EDM, here's something I put together. It's all stuff produced by fellow 4channers and I arranged it esp. for tripping and it was a really fun experience.

soundcloud.com/specialpeopletv/drop-the-kek-mix-by-orkek

>I don't agree with, taking psychedelic + psychedelic music = woah dude thats deep
UNLESS thats what you normally like to listen to (like in my case)

1. music you really like
2. music you haven't heard before
3. literally whatever you feel like at the time

there is no secret acid music

music you suspect was composed on acid

the books - the way out
ariel pink -pom pom
dan deacon - america
panda bear - person pitch
king gizz - nonagon infinity

>I don't agree with, taking psychedelic + psychedelic music = woah dude thats deep
"Dude, listen to Pink Floyd on acid; it blows your mind."
At some point I actually tried it and couldn't stand it for more than a minute.

this

acid techno or ambient

youtube.com/watch?v=eJcRfjd2wDI

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrPUrYJy5M

I love ambient or psybient orwhatever ppl call it, but I figured that it's a lot of fun listening to something faster while tripping.

this minus music you haven't heard before. you react really sensitive to music, so it might really ruin your trip if you gotta listen to something that doesn't "fit".

also, things you don't like won't get better on acid. hence, I'm with ... you gotta be into pink floyd otherwise you won't enjoy it a bit.

Queen's Night at the Opera

i listened to this when i peaked while playing battlefield heroes.

Organic Stereo. solo electronica project of Hiroyuki Morikawa
youtube.com/watch?v=DHKJVu8POyk

shit was awesome.

basically anything you like will be intensified like 10x and you will feel it.

trying out new music on acid can be beautiful though. but yeah you do have to be in a state of mind to have enough nerve to be able to switch the music if it's giving you bad vibes which can sometimes be hard

I very much enjoyed of Montreal. First time I ever ate mushrooms I listened to leftover crack, not being a fan of punk in general, let alone crackrock steady, and it still blew my mind, so I'm gonna go ahead and say the music doesn't necessarily matter.

I second this, Clark and the Analord stuff by AFX is also incredible

A Fever Dream by Everything Everything. Only done it once but that album was really enjoyable, especially Put Me Together

johnny hobo and the freight trains+Kid A the first time i dropped acid

faust and daniel johnston the second time

and then Swans the last time

it can but it should not be something you generally don't like in my experience and I did a lot acid in my times and tried many different approached to trip (36yr old oldfag here). I only got to psytrance because a friend was totally into it and put it on when we were tripping and t really blew my mind in a positive way. see
I don't listen to that when I'm home cuz it's a bit too "stressy" but on mdma or acid... dayum son, it beats my favourite bands by lenght. esp if you can be outside and listen to it loud on big speakers. in europe we got a hell lot of goa festivals that play only this kinda stuff and it's soooo much fun during the summer.