Do you fantasize about women putting on weight?

Do you fantasize about women putting on weight?

No.

yes

maybe

No but I don't hate women

Only women I hate and only so they'll be less happy with themselves. What can i say, I have an intense case of schadenfreude

Yes

Yes, this is now a weight gain thread.

"Feed me user. I've been a greedy, greedy piggy."

Absolutely not, fat people are disgusting.

yup, I like to imagine I'm a girl with a big fat ass a titties eating like a pig, instant ejaculate

I share this fantasy. I'd love to be a gluttonous, wanton female hog who just feasts till I orgasm.

I like doing this too.

no

It sounds so hot.

Go to sleep as a thin male. Wake up as a woman with a boundless appetite, and just binge to sheer obesity.

moar pl0x

No.
Fat people are fucking revolting.

I'd gladly drink that stuff and enjoy watching and feeling my body expand.

fuck off normie

Imagine if the substance caused gender change at the same time as weight gain. The fatter you get, the more of a woman you become.

hell yes.

Hell I wouldn't mind staying as a guy for a bit just to see if I could still reach my cock.

That would be kinky for sure. Perhaps the gender shifts could be controlled at will.

It would. You could be whatever but st the end of the day, You are still an obese pig to be used by others.

Or using your bulk to dominate others, heh.

Like sitting on them while you pour the serum down their thoat.

pics like this are so goddamn hot to me and I don't know why because irl I think fat people are disgusting. Maybe I just get off on ruining things.

Yes & the fetish has ruined me, I can't get off on small fats anymore they have to be like 500lb fatties

You could get off on the whole RL "transformation" thing, seeing thin women's bodies change due to obesity.

more of her?

Go to the South. Lotta landwhales here.

Posting my favorite glutton of them all.

Seriously. I wish she was my wife, just growing bigger every month.

love girls like her. the fatter they get, the sluttier they become. moar?

keep going! she is fine as hell!

such a fat cow! moar? stories?

Yea when they let themselves go and it does go, straight to their plump tits and buttocks, and its just more sexiness to worship. You can thrust as hard as you want and no bony butt to make you feel like you got kicked in the nuts. Some girls wear their fat so well too.

embracing their new curves. so hot when they look like a completely different person. craving gluttonous pleasure

I knew this woman forever ago in school. She was thin at first, then she just exploded in size. I think she gained 300 pounds.

Let's start these threads more often guys. This is fun.

hnnng fuck! more skinny pics for comparison? is she bigger now?

more of this sex pig?

I don't know. She moved.

Anyone else here seen a woman balloon IRL?

No, that's called encouraging morbid obesity.

I would proper love to think that was her.

"I used to be the prom queen, starved of junk food. Now I'm the prom PIG!"

>

apologies, im retarded.

No worries.

Some of them, but that hot little slut on the left didnt need to

That one on the right needs a good harpoon shot on her ass.

She gained due to pregnancy.

Knocked up by niggers?

What a Fuck-Blimp.

Targeting solution sorted!

What the fuck is that thing? Fat Albert?

Depends on the amount. If it's a skinny girl with a cute face and she out on a little more healthy weight such as fats and muscles then I would definitely fuck. It's also ok if they put on just a little more chub. However it is not ok if they're absolutely obese, no need to stand up for it (because they cant) because it's actually really fucking unhealthy

That thing is so big it warrents a nuke strike.

god no
hell is wrong with you?
jesus.

Sure is normie in here.

That means so much coming from a faggot.

I want to grind my face against those black booties.

I swear, racists are oblivious to hotness.

I want to flood their wombs with my cum.

Fuck yeah! God I want to impregnate a fat black woman!

I'd love that too. They are too sexy to resist

"Make my big black ass pregnant user."

That's what I like to hear. She'd be pregnant and eating all day in no time. Hopefully she'll double her weight by the time the child is born so I can do it all over again.

She needs her daily dose of a case of bon bons.

sauce?

And gallon of ice cream. I want her huge. When she is eating, I'll be eating her out to get her used to sex and eating.

So hot.

No I don't. I only fantasize about pissing on faces. I'd blast her in the face and love every second of it.

I wish I had a whole harem of fat black women, constantly pigging out and getting fucked. They develop addictions to both.

And all of them begin scrawny. I make them huge.

anyone see the fattie posted in tinder stories on here, they just outted a fattie

yeah, she gets bigger and bigger, stay tuned for nudes

Can’t find post here

someone just showed fat tinder bitch they fucked and sent them nudes, she catfished him

talking to her now