en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvjK5ECeGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims aren't a race though

Mubarak? I thought that son of a bitch died what the fuck?!

USA!
USA!
USA!

lmao

Islam will dominate Europe without the need of a civil war, you'll just capitulate.

Allahu akbar

>It's a betas get triggered by a religion episode

mashallah

When mourinho dedicated their europa league win to the manchester bombing victims he meant the customer that blew up his suicide vest made from Pogba shirts

hue dropping unfortunate truth bombs

Hating a religion isn't racism.

what did they mean by this?

will just move to Brazil and become presidents

prezident*

>the bomber was LITERALLY a lifelong United fan

fortunately there's still argentina and uruguay for me

>prezident*

president**

Say no to muslims

>you can't wish a billion people a happy Ramadan because a lone wolf disenfranchised member did something that has nothing to do with the core of the religion

well meme'd

Hello Rasheed. I hope you have a Bombastic weekend

>a billion

sup abouchabakar

1.39 billions have the right idea tb h

t. mohammed
>lone wolf

White sharia

Sup Forumsshiters would also agree for 'wifes obeying husbands', 'death for leaving christianity' and 'death for cuckoldry/adultery'

Besides, most of those backwards muzzies are living in giant shanty in Pakistan and anyone in a first world country would have been well-vetted (unless you are a cuckold country who gives visas based on the very important international union of '''''''''''''the commonwealth'''''''''''''''')

Is there even any Muslims in Legoland other than a few half-Turks who managed to get a EU citizenship, Sven?

>anyone in a first world country would have been well-vetted

allah akabr XD

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

>all of this gibberish
>dane
>sven

Fuck you're retarded.

>because a lone wolf disenfranchised member

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring

Just a few.

I'm tired of Muslims claiming to be victims, I don't like what they say, I don't like the way they look and I don't like the way they refuse to assimilate.

Did you expect anything else from a raghead paki?

I don't care what you Snow Elves name yourselves

Which then turned out to be a man having a "Falling Down" outburst instead of an islamist attack, the perpetrator had no connections.

The outrage was international, I don't think it's fair to say all Danish muslims went chopping around.

Also, I bet if you did a similar survey with Christians, you are going to see that Christians living in huts in Nowhere, Nigeria is just as backwards as Muslims in Nowhere, Pakistan

He was also a halal madrid """""fan"""""'
Makes perfect sense
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvjK5ECeGY
inb4 triggered shitskins

i will tolerate this if they give wishes on christians holidays aswell. do they?

>m-muh ebil christians wud do the same :(((
Neck yourself paki cunt

>man utd and halal madrid

is a worse bandwagoner combo even possible?

I've seen this thumbnail before, and it's still unnerving

Fun fact: this is actually the only thing the Mossad has ever done. After they got caught they gave up.

Stopped trying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

>out in full defense for shitskin mudslimes unironically ruining europe
>I don't care what you Snow Elves name yourselves

If you're going to be a PC dickhead you have to go all the way you gigantic faggot.

>Which then turned out to be a man having a "Falling Down" outburst instead of an islamist attack

yeah, and 9/11 was just a few dudes with depression

lets ignore the fact that he literally made the hostages in that cafe to display a fucking ISIS flag or whatever muzzie organization it was

I literally said "Not all Christians", but since you just want a shit fight, I'm going to post this :^)

>If you're going to be a PC dickhead you have to go all the way you gigantic faggot.

This is another reason why I hate you Sup Forumsshitters, you force unneeded polarization and have been shitting up politics. It's called a political SPECTRUM for a reason and it's not because you autists are ruining it. There are opinions between being a genocidal prick who wants to kill anyone who doesn't fit a skin-tone chart and doesn't believe the same god or raising your wife's son in a poligamal family.

The guy wanted attention and 'terrorist attack' gets more attention than 'mental breakdown'

>Muslims kill christians daily but look at this one case where a white(?) person allegedly killed a muslim

Nice logic abdul

t. Muhammad al Mukhdar Bin Abouhammad Allahabad el Hadji

>Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by CUBAN refugees in the 1970s.

>Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

>ONLY MUZZIES DO ATTACKS, LISTEN TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>0 arguments against mudslimes doing another hegira

Apply yourselves or see your society crumble.

Why don't you worry about your society?

Wrong.

If they don't assimilate they're easier to identify and remove. Assimilation is not good.

You're so fucked in the head if you actually think like this. It's a new attack every fucking month at this point, and you're going to say muslims don't have anything to do with it.

Also I don't browse Sup Forums, maybe you should stop using that as an "argument" every time someone disagree you.

>orlando

>le race is only skin color meme
>AusWORMS

No

Some paki just sprayed a gaybar not long ago.

>Police have named 22-year-old Salman Ramadan Abedi as the person who carried out the suicide bomb attack at Manchester Arena on Monday evening.
>Abedi was born in Manchester on New Year's Eve 1994 to Libyan parents.
>Having spent a few years in London, the family moved to Manchester where Abedi's father did the call to prayer at a mosque in Didsbury.
>Friends remember him as a good footballer, a keen supporter of Manchester United and a user of cannabis. He had a sister and two brothers.

Mine is also receiving muzzies just like yours, dear Ahmed. As if dealing with our own corruption at systematic levels wasn't enough.

Jihadi John was also a customer too

Your country is a pit of poverty and murder, and that's because of Brazilian people. Why worry about countries thousands of kilometres away? Start on your own doorstep.

>Apply yourselves or see your society crumble.
Nice fedora you monkey

>Mine is also receiving muzzies
>Brazil
"No," you don't have a country or a social security net.

Deport them all

Because they are playing 7D chess by using you reactionary fuckwits, the extremists get to them by claiming "Western society will never accept you" and then you idiots prove them right with your attitudes, which causes the cycle to repeat and repeat.

Love, acceptance and integration is the solution as they work with their own hatred and your hatred to provoke these horrific attacks.

>walking barefoot on that floor

>you have to love them otherwise they'll blow you up

I'd rather just get rid of them then live in a fragile fear.

>tfw no muslims in poland

you are disgusting, if you want to be part of the EU you NEED to accept your migrants quota. OPEN YOUR FUCKING BORDERS NOW

Aren't they investigating a group who may still be at large?

t. Ahmed

Come on Alberto, you know damn well muslims won't stay in Poland anyway, they'd just run away to Germany or UK. No one wants to stay here.

What do you expect? Nearly every paki is a Man United fan

My friend said that when he went out to lunch with a Muslim, they accidentally put pork in one of the meals. He said she began sweating so profusely when she found out that her hijab was drenched. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Yeah but unfortunately there's Poles in Poland.

Reminder that "t. middle eastern name" isn't an argument

t. mohammed bin alrawadi

but
t. Mohamed Abdul

t. Paul Pogba

t. Anjem Choudary

t. Muhammad bin Nayef bin Akhbar Abdulaziz

only honest person itt

t. David

t. cristiano al-ronaldo

t. mohammed mehmet mohammed al-mohammed al-ahmed al-walid abu bakr al-salim al-osman khilafa bin-kwarism davotoglu oglu boglu the magnificent

t. Faruk

No shoes are allowed in the mosque, you should know this being a moor.

t. Scheinstein Scheckleberg Silversteinerberg

>an invisible man worships an invisible man

POTTERY

kek

dont they get diseases walking barefoot where millions of people do too

If the black box was blow would the muslim head explode?

>did something that has nothing to do with the core of the religion

that tweet would be the point where i would start supporting FC United or Salford City.

kids from your own city have been blown apart or maimed for life, and the only thing on your football club's mind, is to make sure its muslim fanbase aren't offended by one of their own killing kids, and making them feel guilty.

non-muslims in the west may not be forced to eventually become muslims, but they will be forced to fully embrace Islamic culture... normal europeans in their offices around the country, will eventually have to respect Ramadan. exam timetables are already being altered for the sensitivities of Ramadan. there will come a point where you will have to take a break in your job 5 times a day. you may not be forced to get a prayer rug and bow, but you will be forced to respect the 5 prayer periods.

and all because Islam has the kryptonite card that is race and culture. you can piss over christianity and its retarded religious text, because it bears no relation to race. criticise the muslims' retarded religious book, and you are bigoted against another culture.

this is our future.

Coming from a country with 45% of moslems, I can verify they're the biggest scum on the planet, backstabbers and just natural liars, it's in their fucking DNA: Calling others fascists, playing the victim-card, and just constantly worming their way into everything. I can't even imagine how are the fucking Arabs then, I mean for fuck's sake they're brown and moslems - deadly combo of stupidity and slease.

Bro, sorry for sounding self-hating, but do you honestly think your opinion matters? Brazil is one of the biggest shitholes the world has ever known, and for good reason.>If you let your enemy behead you peacefully, you win.

>Serbshits calling others scum, stupid and sleazy

kek

KEK

Spotted a goatfucker. I hope you die the most grisly death imaginable.

>but jihadists are just a small percentage of muslimshit population

Then how come they're not eradicated by majority? Oh, wait! Because the majority is the enabler and silently approve and cheer for jihadists, it's literally what they're being taught in mosques every Friday.

t. Mehmed al-Suleymani Smith

Even if I were Serbian, it doesn't make my statement less true.

>it's literally what they're being taught in mosques every Friday.
no, islam is a religion of peace

Well said my friend.

Did they send out a happy Easter tweet?

most do, but united dont

>Donald J Trump wishes Muslims around the world happy Ramadan