When will whites accept that they are not useful in globalization and just shut the fuck up lol

when will whites accept that they are not useful in globalization and just shut the fuck up lol

you guys are replaceable. ppl from fucking India do what you mediocre shits do for a third of the price and nobody even likes you

trumps not gonna save you either. he's gonna get landslided and you guys will have to start working for 10 or 20 k a year like mexicans

you're not worth what you're asking for. just stop

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites hiding from this thread

Just fucking lol

idk dude whites are so pathetically cucked out that they really can't have a debate about themselves

like it's painstakingly clear theyre fat ugly losers

Pride comes before the fall

Yeah I did a four year apprenticeship and actually do skilled work

Nice try though

Being a plumber isn't skilled work

Any Mexican can do that shit

Then why don't the nonwhites make themselves a fucking superpower then?
Who's stopping Mexico from or India from becoming a superpower?
Did they not exist until recently so they weren't able to develop?
Sure as hell isn't lack of manpower as the population counts in those nations are tremendous

Hi white if you did nit realize the leader of the world's sole superpower is nonwhite

So excuse me while this big fat beautiful brown cock is popped straight in your mouth

There we go

And don't forget the balls you faggot queer

I have a feeling that this is written by a nigger.

He's half white.

Shit color is not beautiful and never will be.

Hes definitely not white. Now hold the L you faggot lol

Spics are honestly the most braindead trolls alive. Worse than canadians. Calling someone a white is not an insult, you are just saying you are inferior.

Fucking rekt

No being white is definitely an insult

Has there been a single woman in your family in the past 3 genelation who isn't a complete whore on any objective metric

Yeah, he's a mulatto half-breed.

He's not a filthy full nigger like you, at least.

Only took you dirty apes 100k years to finally become leaders of something important....for 8 years. Meanwhile every other president....

Not to mention the computer you're horribly typing on, the electricity it's running on and the internet it's connected to are all white inventions.

You're welcome, shitskin.

Not white

Maybe blacks should stop whining about institutionalised racism and do something with their lives then, if USA truly is a black run nation now.
What do have to blame if not your self then?

You're assuming I'm a plumber, and you're wrong.

I do HVAC and am going to start studying next year for my electrical license. Regardless, being a plumber is just as hard as what I do, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Shut up bitch

How's your little tundra shit hole. Did you get more than 3 hours of sunlight today lol

Silly nigger, no arguments, just trolling.

Oh so you're like another type of Mexican

All blue collar dumb dumb work is getting taken over. You're gonna be cucked like how taXi drivers got cucked by Uber lol

And don't come looking for welfare handouts hoe

Not white

Keep talking. War is coming, and people like you are the reason why.

When all the brown people are dead, you and your friends will be the ones to blame.

it's summer, so yeah. we're getting lots of sun now.
Tell your "brothers" to stay away though. Fucking criminal welfare queens.
Try to run a nation on food stamps and see what happens

I earn $80 an hour. How much do you make?

You guys can't even get jobs and you're talking about waging war lol

How bout you lose 30 lbs then come back

500 an hour.

Hope you're ready to make 8 bucks an hour like you deserve tho

look at this little gretchin
Maybe should be directed to him.
I'm sure you can make an arrangement and solve your emotional issues user.

Now wait just a cotton picking minute; are you telling me the jig is up? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

See? You are obviously a government, corporate, or campaign employee paid to come to sites like this and agitate for violence.

You troll to try and get people to declare their plans and intentions.

The effect of this has been to grow an armed, underground movement in the US, however, increasingly sophisticated in its capacity for covert ops.

Tell yourself that's not happening. Go ahead. Tell yourself your family will be safe when the civil war breaks out. Tell yourself that highly trained, former spec ops and Intel folks aren't out in the civilian pop right now, training militia units and white nationalist organizations.

I hope you are ready to die.

Won't be much longer now...

If I was ever reduced to earning $8 an hour I'd just go live on the families 40 acre property in Kangaroo valley, farming life would be nice, beautiful place too you ought to look it up.

See black boi I am eternally better than you, step it up

>when will whites accept that they are not useful in globalization and just shut the fuck up lol
Nigga has there ever been a group of people that just said "yeah ok we should just go extinct or whatever"

No matter what the cost or consequences white people are going to fight this shit desu

Op is probably a fat white guy who is trying to shitpost

>Hold the L.
Jesus fuck. This is the kind of shit you faggots are responding to. Niggers.

sage
reported

don't reply to illegal spics under the US flag

Racist!

if you are shit posting , pretty dry attempt
If you are serious, then your a filthy race traitor and you are a part of the problem. I'm not even white btw.

And if it goes far enough, whites will genocide the groups they are being threatened with.

It's almost like a group of powerful people somewhere have this planned out.

You don't get it. It's because the US is destabilizing their countries. Just like Africa and the ME are shit because of europeans and americans.

>you guys will have to start working for 10 or 20 k a year like mexicans

implying we're not already

China has a non-white leader? Well, they're chinese.

Middle America is broke. We're not considering voting Trump for a laff, m8.

Yeah it has nothing to do with low IQ, over breeding and corruption.

Nothing whatsoever. Also, all wars and violence are caused by religion, and by religion I mean Christianity. The Evil White Christian Family Man needs to go.

Clearly illegal and cucked by whitey.

Even if the white race dies out, I can die with the satisfaction of knowing that niggers will be genocided by the Chinese. Western liberalism is dysgenic, we are getting dumber by the generation.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

>China has been ordered to ‘rein in’ scientists who have edited the DNA of human embryos for the first time, a practice banned in Europe.
>In a world’s first, researchers at the Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou confirmed they had engineered embryos to modify the gene responsible for the fatal blood disorder thalassaemia.
>The team, led by Junjiu Huang attempted to head off fears of eugenics by claiming the embryos were ‘non-viable’ and could never had become babies.
>But critics warned that China was becoming the ‘Wild West’ of genetic research saying it was the first step towards designer children and called for a worldwide ban on the practice.

Hahahha, you see that the Globalists are fucking scared. While you breed whites out with the dumbest races, the Chinese modify their genemoes to get even fucking smarter. They won't be held back by Christcuckery either.

how cute, subhumans are actually enjoying the scraps they are allowed to play with

how about you start inventing shit on your own for a change, you'll get smart in about 100 generations if you stick to it without reverting to your default ooga booga ways