Hello Sup Forums I’m a femanon. 20 y/o and still virgin. I want to have sex. Any advice?

Hello Sup Forums I’m a femanon. 20 y/o and still virgin. I want to have sex. Any advice?
I’m hetero, btw

post anus

Snapchat? femanon too here...

Location?

Why my anus? Gimme some advice

tits or gtfo

I don’t have snapchat

tell me where you live, if it's near enough ill personally come and show you everything.
>you can thank me later

prove you're a girl first you fucking trap.

Start hitting on some betafag. They'll lap up any sex they'll get, but it probably won't be that good. If you want good sex, you'll have to start going to the gym and start acting like a female chad. However, the latter option is harder than the former. The choice is really yours.

Tits or gtfo
/thread

Bitch you know the rules! Da fuck is wrong with you?

I'm you but male, how do I have sax?

Faggot detected.

It's not that you're not trustworthy, but rules are rules. And the rules say 'tits or gtfo'.

OP abandoned thread stop replying niggers

Not meaning to sound like a feminazi, but rule 30 of the internet must be abolished along with the 'tits or gtfo' rule unless you guys want to add a 'dick or gtfo' rule for men on the random board.

Personally not sorry if I launched any of you into full forced reee mode. You guys are honestly toxic as fuck.

>You guys are honestly toxic as fuck.
This whole place is toxic, but the tits or gtfo rule was created for a reason.

Fuck off tumblr

And if we don't want femanons to abandon their posts, we must add a 'dick or gtfo' rule to even the odds. If we are to be toxic, we must go full toxic.

This site is literally dicks

The sole reason for that is to weed out the attention whores from people who mean business. 'Tits or gtfo' is as much about equality, as it gets.

But if i dont want to post my titts i dont have to

Same for men. If they mean business, they must post their dick.

This

cunt detected

Tits or gtfo

Should be the same deal for 'hurr durr i'm a guy whos a betafag who wants to fukk' posts

Open à Badoo account. Add Private sexual photos. Mâles Will be atracted to secret boobies and booty. Lure Them with what nature gave you, then get the kill by going out with Them.

exactly, if you don't then we know you don't mean business and therefore are an attention whoring cunt.

dont get aids

Sure. You don't have to. You didn't have to be a faggot and make a post that's based on your sex - something unrelated to the topic entirely. Yet, here you are.

You know the rules. Tits first, advice after.
You obviously don't understand the point of the rule.

those don't exist and if they do they die very fast nigger

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

No you don't. You can GTFO.
/Thread.

get a gun and rape women

Guys seeking sex =/= Girls seeking sex

>Why my anus?
Because womens anuses are adorable. Now stuff a sharpie in it and post pics

Tits, virgin

put the penis inside your vagina

not that hard (heh)

Yeah, guys have to try

What state you live in?

its a dude, dude

fuck yourself

Stoned most of the time.

are you ugly? How would you rate yourself out of 10?

write "ana i love you" in your breast

Same shit, different approach.

Guys have to try, women have to choose wisely. One is required to be resourceful, the other - to be responsible.

just abandon thread guys, op is clearly a rp fgt who just wants attention

Lmao

>Personally not sorry if I launched any of you into full forced reee mode.
Looks like you beat us to it.
>You guys are honestly toxic as fuck.