How do you defeat depression and bad feelings ?

how do you defeat depression and bad feelings ?

Ya dont

Usually have a wank and make sure I graduated from jr high.

suicide
also nice dubs

Exercise, get a hobby, make friends, talk to a doctor and get happy pills

/fit

This. You can definitely tell the difference.

this

eat healthier portions
drink more water, less soda and booze
eat some vegetables
take a fiber supplement once in a while
exercise and put yourself out there, talk to girls.

Do something awesome

Find a purpose, even if it's useless. Whatever helps you wake up in the morning.

Sicking her titties would be a huge step in the right direction for me

Get a gf, worked for me, until she left...

I was recently diagnosed with ADHD a few days ago. When I was younger I was told that I had it but doctors refused to diagnose me because I behaved myself at school. Fast forward to now, I'm now 25 years old and I have no motivation/drive/will to do anything. Literally anything. I've been on countless antidepressants and they all made it worse. By mere chance, the therapist my dad started seeing when given the description of me told him I needed to get evaluated immediately because he himself has ADHD and his early life before getting help sounded exactly like mine. I saw the psychiatrist this therapist recommended a few days ago and told me within 40 minutes everything that was wrong with me. That I do in fact have ADHD and that my dopamine transponders or whatever don't produce/stimulate enough dopamine. That dopamine is the drive behind motivation and the want to achieve. The therapist I've seen for the past 6 years has told me that motivation doesn't exist, and is now claiming that he has known ive had ADHD since I started seeing him, but he's never once brought this to light towards me or my parents. He never made sure I tried stimulants even when every antidepressant I've been on has made me feel worse. I don't know what to do about him. I started 10mg of adderal a few days ago but after texting my psychiatrist my symptoms yesterday he told me to stop taking it, so I hope I just need to start on a smaller dose because the aderal made me feel really weird. I'm sick of feeling this way. I want to accomplish so much but I can't bring myself to do a single thing..

I don't.

5-htp

100 mg of melatonin and a bathtub.

Working out, talking to a counselor/psych, taking happy pills and/or vitamin D supplements, and finding a hobby

Give yourself meaning and purpose. Make goals. Fit helps as well. Read up on explorers that disregarded thots.

Sports, sports and sport. Give IT your all everytime. The first 2-3days Will be HARD. But then you Will FEEL good

Take a nap.
You'd be surprised how many shitty feelings arise from sleep deprivation.