Female Dindus the most Educamated

alternet.org/gender/black-women-most-educated-people-america
Affirmative action or just wicked smaht?
Murica?

well, now that reverse totally-not-racism-so-don't-call-it-racism racism has finally accomplished this, I look forward to all the successful business these well educated black women are going to start with their black women studies degrees.

Educated != intelligent

>Give black women statistically more education slots than whites
>Be surprised black women are statistically more educated than whites
Like glockwork

They are the most 'educated' because affirmative action has made them over-represented in Universities. What a joke.

>Lizzy
UNNNNNNNNH!
I almost don't care she's a single mom
8/10 would raise my wife's kids

They can't read statistics. They're more educated than black males, which isn't really hard.

It'd be easy to tell, all you need is their average GPA and compare it to Asian males.

Not sure where you could find those, though.

They get sent to school for free simply for being black women.
I imagine that most of them pursue cosmetology degrees though. They certainly aren't designing the space rockets. I mean, they wouldn't be designing the space rockets if we hadn't cut NASA's budget down to nothing for gibmedats to send women of color to cosmetology school. You get what I'm trying to say.

>define "Educamated"

Have you ever looked at their way of reasoning? The structure of their discussions? Does that even fucking remotely look educated to you?

That's because they are stupid enough to get 'degrees' from low quality for profit schools that gain them minimum wage jobs. They end up with $100k in students loans for a degree in fashion marketing that isn't useful for anything.

What did they score on their GREs, MCATs, and LSATS? What accomplishments have they had in the sciences, engineering, and business? Why is the most educated group the least accomplished in all fields? Maybe they don't hve real degrees, and it is just the self esteem movement trying to make the dumberst and most worthless people feel good about themselves, because they gotz a degree n shit.

>education = intelligence

Lol it basically means indoctrinated nowadays

The most educated conclusion was probably taken from the number of enrollments, and not sheboons actually finishing their education.
Typical leftist subversion.

The study only looked at high school graduates.

If a black person gets through high school without dropping out she is far more likely to get a diploma and get to collage that way..

Also take a deep look at the black women making it through highschool and into collage. They're more likely than not immigrants from Africa not african american. Funny how that is?

>Photo Credit: Shutterstock / Monkey Business Images
FUCKING KEK
there's no way this article isn't bullshit. Typos and zero links to their sources.

Lol this same shit article with the same intentionally misrepresented statistics has been spread all over the "jounalism" sites.

Even the fucking normies in the comments are responding and saying "lol that's bullshit and here's why".

There is no fucking way. They are telling me that less than 50% of college age Asians are not in school? I call bs

Yea from the little bit I read it seems to be about enrollment

>there are more black women enrolled

enrolled =/= educated, fuck off

>Best joke ever

But that's a blatant lie.

Because nuffins are only 13% of the population.

So if we assume EVERY one of their "females" is "educated" that would only be 6.5%.

You're telling me, that even with that hypothetical, that's a higher percentage of Asians, or Whites that are educated?

At first one might think, maybe they mean as a.percentage of their own, but then what about Asians?

This is bullshit.

These bitches owe their whole way of life to White sweat and white blood, why shouldn't they consume the tears as well?