IQ: 130
Maturity Level: 27
Opinion of Batman V Superman: UC was really good

IQ:probably dum
Maturity level: what
Opinion of BvS: fucking garbage, could have been okay

Guru

Great flick if you're not anally retentive about every detail

Why are you so afraid of watching actual cinema, Deschi?

Posting alternative posters for plebeian hogwash is no excuse

I don't watch procedurally generated Hollywood trite.

YOLO
Marvel is better

IQ: 893537957489
Maturity Level: GOD
Opinion of BvS: Dumb Teenager Bullshit who tries so hard to be "Dark and Edgy" and tells a Dumbshit Story written by an horrible Author who wrote "Nick Fury" with David Hasselhoff.

Twenty something
Entertaining garbage

Same here, but 31.

Superheroes are dumb escapist fantasy, no matter how you spin it. And the "deep" stuff is not even subtle or interesting to begin with.

Watchmen and Miracleman are 30 years old, that horse has been beaten to death already

>IQ: 145
>Age: 18
>Maturity Level: The Joker makes more sense.
>Opinion of Batman V Superman: I like how Zack Snyder made Batman and Superman foils of each other at the start of the movie but then they become companions to fight a greater evil. Much like Freud's theory on defense mechanisms suggests, I postulate Bruce's lack of a mother figure makes him appropriate maternity to the city of Gotham hence his overprotection of it.
I would write more but I have to finish a 60 page thesis on the theory of postmicrorelativism that's due in 12.3672-- hours...

IQ: 130

Maturity Level: Relative to my age

Opinion on BvS:
I generally don't like superhero films anyways but it was pretty bad. It's a mess and I don't know how a $250m film was allowed to release in that state. It was, however, my favorite interpretation of Batman/Bruce and Alfred on film so far.

Low
It was awful.

Mature
Boring. I liked the scene where Bruce is punching him and the punches get progressively weaker, but that's literally it

Bernie supporter
I haven't seen Citizen Kane yet but it's literally the Citizen Kane of this millennium

IQ: 142

Maturity level: worked my way through college, married, one child.

Opinion: A thought-provoking masterpiece flawed only by taking on too much.

twisted fucking pyschopath

I like the joker part >:)

IQ: 160+

Maturity Level: Too mature for this board

Opinion of Batman V Superman: True kino. No average level intellect can truly understand this genius masterpiece

>IQ
>Maturity level

Nice bait. Spergs have the maturity of cardboard box.

Avg.
At least it's watchable unlike Suicide Squad

You had my interest until you abandoned the chuthulu angle at opinion

IQ: 127

Maturity Level: MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Opinion: Capeshit

>IQ

>film IQ

>age

>opinion of BvS
9/10 cinematic masterpiece

Iq: 81
Maturity : 5/5
Opinion of Batman v Superman: It sucked it was boring, i liked dr. strange better

>IQ:
Not the smartest but smarter than everyone I meet.

>Age:

>Maturity Level:
Still wanna be a teen but forced to be an adult and live like an adult due to being almost 30 and have to take responsibility.

>Opinion of Batman V Superman:
I thought Ben would butcher Batman/Bruce but he did a good job.
Great movie and I am super stoked for Justice League and The Batman.
People bash Cavill for emo Superman, but I hate Superman yet Cavil plays a relatable Superman in my eyes.
Never knew what kind of idol he would be, and he was forced to kill, dealt with shame by humans, feared by even Batman.
Batman doesn't know what this "God" among men is about and will do what he can to protect humans.
It's a brilliant story if my can see beyond the costumes that hide the person in them.
Which is basically what the story is.

IQ: +-140

Maturity Level: I'm still a kid.

Opinion of BvS: Flawed but enjoyable. It's a nice change of palate if you're drowning in Marvel stuff.

IQ: 111

Maturity Level: Young at heart?

Opinion of Batman V Superman: Felt like a 3 hour trailer for Justice League, but overall I enjoyed it. Would have much preferred a direct sequel to Man of Steel though.

IQ: over 9000

Maturity Level: over 9000

Opinion of Batman V Superman: do you mean Batshit V Pooperman?

180+
The extended director's cut was one of the best movies I've ever seen, really far above the crap marvel puts out.

140 online IQ test = 95 actual IQ

IQ: A billion
Maturity level: what
Opinion of B v S: It's shit

IQ 156 I got it done by a psychologist

It was better than people here make it out to be

I've done tests offline as well. They always end up between 135 - 145.

IQ: 117
Maturity Level: Penis out of gay vagina XD
Opinion: A glib facsimile of gargantuan proportions. An incandescent je ne c'est quoi. A morose, pompous souffle.

high

i am too busy playing 6 dimensional chess to watch movies

higher than yours
shit

IQ: 136

Maturity: out of /10? 6

Opinion of Batman V Superman: Genuinely shocked. It was alot better then everyone Said. I felt it had better depictions of superheroes compared to light-hearted Marvel-tier. Felt like Watchmen-light. WW felt like what Catwoman should be like in any media depection.

IQ: to smart for Sup Forums
Maturity Level: 30
Opinion of BvS: It's a decent movie

faggot

Not an argument. Go watch Captain Gaymerica in another Marvel flick.

IQ: Tested 230-260 on various assessments.
Maturity level: Beyond my years.
Opinion of Batman V Superman: An utter masterpiece. Truly a work beyond most people's comprehension. I'm fully convinced Zack Snyder may even be a smarter man than myself. Even I struggled in fully discerning the semiotics and subtext and callbacks to classical canon he seamlessly wove throughout the film, and every time I watch it I discover new aspects and lenses with which to examine it further. It is truly like a prism with a million sides, able to refract the light of examination in trillions of combinations of directions. Mr. Snyder has elevated film from its origins as nickle entertainment and novel fancies to true art with this picture, fitting to be displayed in institutions the world over. If it were up to me Batman V Superman would be perpetually played in the Smithsonian and immortalized in the world's greatest libraries with the works of the masters who came before Zack forever more. How can Marvel even compete?

i remember you faggot, you should really get a new image, 2/3rds of those arent even good

i guess above 100
have a job and gf
better than civil war

maturity isn't quantifiable
pretentious and overfiltered

IQ: hard to say, ive had it range from 117-176 on online tests, i should really get a proper test at some stage
Maturity Level: im growing
Opinion: I've written a lot about this film, its beautifully done in certain areas with small flaws throughout. Its the best film in the superhero genre and (Subjectively) the third best film of the year after Neon Demon and then Nocturnal Animals.

>122
>21
>85/100
>shit

>IQ: Never had it measured
>Age: 25
>Maturity Level: Feral obstinacy punctuated with moments of clarity
>Opinion of Batman V Superman: not very good

wait, are most people here actually in their mid 20's?

>116
>28
>Ive lived and worked on 3 different continents
>Best capeshit since MoS

IQ: 160
Maturity Level: expert kinographer
Opinion of Batman V Superman: Ultimate Cut is one of the best movies ever made and probably the best one of the century so far, a genuine work of art. I don't want to call it capekino because it goes way beyond the cape, it's only pure, unadultered kino.

>Ive lived and worked on 3 different continents

So has Jaden Smith

Funny.

IQ: Never had it officially tested

Maturity level: I don't know

Opinion: Haven't seen it yet, I heard the Extended Cut makes it better

Maturity level: sage
Opinion of Batman V Superman: Snyder is a genius way ahead of our time and i'm elated that I live in the same era with him to witness his great works of art

IQ: 114
Maturity level: Been told I'm mature for my age
Opinion of Batman v Superman: Theatrical cut was a 5/10 but the Ultimate Cut is easily a 9 or a 9.5

So is bragging about what a continent patrician you are

>IQ

Please stop this meme, a better question would be highest education/major/job

this

who /PhD in film/ here

How pathetic is your life, that you would consider that bragging?

>education = intelligence meme

kys

It is entirely irrelevant considering the question asked about your maturity level.

>IQ

Listing that is generally a strong indication of the poster's age

>highest education / major / job

KEK he fell for the masters phd meme

my father was a plumber and he's got more artistic integrity than you

Its is absolutely relevant.

Do you think an immature person could successfully work and live on 3 different continents?

Dont make me laugh.