I've noticed a decrease in Indian poster lately. Have the poo jokes gotten to them and caused them to rage quit?

I've noticed a decrease in Indian poster lately. Have the poo jokes gotten to them and caused them to rage quit?

He said something about coming to american and taking burger jobs. There is nothing burgers can do about it!

Turks are the new Indians.

honestly, when they are here, i've seen people treating them like normal posters more often, without the 20 replies of POO and DESIGNATED

i think the joke is somehow getting old
kind of sad really, that was amazing

Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen countless examples of Indian posters offering relevent, thoughtful remarks only to be harassed about shitting. It's lame and boring

>I wish I was at home pooing
Well this never happened unless they were destitute living in the gutter

Its not getting old you stupid faggot

I bet your a poo in loo yourself

at least the german meme posting stopped

for a while Sup Forums was so annoying cause i always got spammed

Funny, another turkroach has appeared from the deep dirty crevices of Sup Forums.

Pictured is a Indian vegan getting his daily dose of protein, as a kiwi decides to shut Arun's mouth about being a future superpower whilst an Aussie once and for all tries to stop the DESIGNATED meme by pushing Pajet's shit so far in he pukes it up as curry.

>>kind of sad really, that was amazing
I've noticed that too. I guess all good things must come to an end.
>we'll have memories, user

poo

It'll be the dysentery and cholera killing them off

are you posting from your cuckshack after prepping the bull, hans?

in

DELETE THIS

Still doing the "Cuck for a Turk" thing? If not, then stop licking the Turk ass cuckerlands.

Why don't you guys poo in the loo?

I hate to break it to you user but most people just use proxies to spam dank memes

it's your turn now roach !

send him to canada once we're done.
they're not welcome here.

They're busy invading me, I'm doing my best to prevent another Brampton

You're next, bug.

P O O
O O P
O P O

Why don't you guys leave the EU?

>Turkroach talking about its food.

OP is a fucking autist.

I guarantee he has his dick in his hand at the sight of the Indian flag he baited.

i can't agree more, i feel sorry for them, they really try to be honorary white with a pure logos and interesting threads and most of Sup Forumsacks just answer it with the same old shitposting.

i am on your side this time pajeet!

Probably got sick of seeing all the CP you post.

Disgusting.

I bet you're from Sup Forums

>the frog is on the same side as the poo
I'm not surprised, fuck off and shave your armpits.

I still remember when Germany was mocked of the 800,000 they were supposed to take in.

Now a year later I can only laugh about this number.

>800,000
>not 8,000,000

I'm a British born Northern Indian I still use this shithole

I have an Indian colleague - he is the most racist person I have ever met - he hates chinese, muslims, sikhs, blacks etc.

Apparently Indians take the piss out of sikhs because they are easy prey, like the Irish

probably just envy. Were it not for the Sikhs your bloody friend would be a muslim by now.

The hindus who were liberated by the sikhs from the mudslim empire are friendly to them like the in the states of Punjab, Delhi, Haryana The sikh empire wasn't that large.
The most of Hindus were liberated by other hindu kingdom (Maratha) so they don't feel grateful to the Sikhs.