You're about as deep as a bowl of soup, and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spewn

You're about as deep as a bowl of soup, and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spewn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say what you want about me, but lay off the soup

TASTE THE PAIN

TAKE THAT

I'll clock your GLOCK off

I really need to watch this

I really really need to watch this

OK.

thanks 8)

clutch the dark purple hairs of the galloping orangutan of normality and RIDE NIGGA RIDE

does anyone know how to get the lake? the lake... the lake... the lake...

L A K E
A
K
E

H U M O R
U
M
O
R

Why the fuck isn't this more popular?
I heard there were rumours of it coming back, but I can't find anything to imply that

I'd swim through a lake full of water for these cakes. That's the only thing that would put out the raging fire in my belly for these cakes.

I always watch this really high (dude weed lmao) and barely remember the plot lines and quotes, but I remember it's the most clever show out there.

WE DON'T COTTON TO FREAKS 'ROUND THESE PARTS

XRA is honestly the most entertaining and consistently funny TV show to watch while high, nothing wrong with that.

even not high this show is fucking great

ends up being 2 different versions of each episode that way

SQUATOPIA!

It suffers(?) from the same thing as Drawn Together, on the surface it's just random/offensive/retarded shit that will drive most people away but there are some genuinely funny lines and jokes if you take the time to watch it all.

>even though PAIN hurts you need to confront PAIN if you want to transcend the crushing PAIN of your inner PAIN

This show was fucking gold about 70% of the time

>on the surface it's just random/offensive/retarded shit
There is a ton of well thought out jokes, concepts and satire in every episode. Dude weed people who watch this high are missing out on the intelligent stuff buried in what appears to surreal randomness.

I have to disagree with you here, I still get the satire and philosophical stuff, I don't become stupid when high.

Just watched the first two episodes and I have to say I don't smoke weed regularly but it would be stupid not to do it again while this is on

Apparently people who do acid are a slave to his voice and wordplay.

I've done acid a few dozen times, watched this before and after, it's just as good either way.

WHAT

DOTH

LIFE

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA

Enjoy, anons.

>I don't become stupid when high.
That's because you're also stupid when sober.

>You slumber ham..BURGER DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT NOTHIN ELSE
I never understood what this wordplay meant

thats the worst reaction image ive ever seen delete it off your computer right now

HAHAHA duuude you're hilarious, you should review movies on youtube and have lotsa jumpcuts!

no u delete urself

>IMG_
delete ur phone applekek

thank for the suggestion, first ep of drawn together was hilarious

Seriously guys this has been bothering me
Its the best episode and I want to understand it
Please help

could be an anti-joke to the regular "orange, orange who? orange-you glad to see me" type of wordplay

WEAK FROM DRIFTING ON THE LONGEST MOSEY EVER RAMBLED, WEEKS WITH NO MEAL OR BEVERAGE, BLISTERING DESERT POUNDING ME TO THE CROSINE-TIPPED BRINK OF INSANITY

YET PERHAPS THERE IS TRUTH IN SAND MADNESS

there's no deeper joke to that line, it's just a silly comeback that he tries to cover up.

Woo boy! See that basket of fries over there? Well it looks like this week Xavier's got hisself a basket of pain.