/fug/ - /fr/+/brit/+/deutsch/

Summer afternoon edition

A comfy general for the three main powers of Europe.

This is a place for friendly discussion on culture, history, relations.
Post music, art, feels, qts, have good banter and laughs

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arse_(rivière)
youtube.com/watch?v=xpiCvl3bOVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for fuck the finns for stealing our rightfull general name

Fuck you, there are enough generals, no need for another useless one.

Come back when /fug/ has intresting memes

England > France

Previous thread had Charlemagne so I'll give you a triggered Charlemagne after seeing what became of his Empire.

Hi

Sup Forums is all about generals now. Deal with it. /bant/ is for everything else.

>Charlegmane's """empire"""

/fug/ is superior to most of them

tl;dr nice reddit comic senpai

Can we invite Austria? We have almost more history with them than we do with Germany...

The other generals are worse, though.

Hello

>lazy eye

>Hitler gave away half of Europe to soviet gommunism
best leader

Hello, my Iberian friend.

Mussolini>De Gaulle>>>Churchill>Roosevelt>>>Hitler

>Can we invite Austria?
But Germany is already in the title

*invades your thread*

anime

>De Gaulle that high
fuck off

*hides in the forests*

why do anglos hate de Gaulle so much?

Would you have sex with Amélie? :3

lewd

Before you ask what the Anglo did to de Gaulle, you should ask what de Gaulle did to the Anglos

But you're not allowed to Anschluss?

Go be cancer somewhere else.
[spoiler]yes i would[/spoiler]

>low body temp
>your dick shrinks
>she makes fun of you
>she ties you up in spider silk
>she pegs you with her nedle heels

Do Austrians get mad if you say they're German?

Why especially Ireland and Wales?

what did he do?

>"waaaaaah he kept us out of the EU even though we were going to leave it anyways"

>not allowed
Oh you.

my fetish in particular
can we have a /few/ general just for me to harass celt boys?

Don't you make me come here and rub soap in your mouth again.

I don't know about his military prowesses, but he's the reason we enjoyed being considered winners of WW2 even though we barely fought
I mean that's something

whch 2hu wud u hug? :D

lol'd

Many do
There is an interview between Gauland (AfD candidate) and an Austrian reporter where Gauland mentioned that he feels more connected to Austria than to other European countries because of the common history; "we were even one country up until 1866" (referring to the Deutscher Bund). The reporter was kind of triggered by that, funny to watch

*cucks your thousand year old royal line*
What you going to do about it, huh?

All, but Parsee in particular.
At the detriment of American and British domination over France (especially American ,frankly, De gaulle was kinda an ass to Churchill that genuinely loved France)

Austria is not for bullying. They have been our greatest obstacle to continental domination since almost forever before Germans picked up the slack.

>Churchill that genuinely loved France
>la phrase "un anglo qui aime la france"

haha

There is no real bullying between Germany and Austria. We're friendly neighbors with a common history and some tainting is a necessary ingredient in a friendly relationship.

murasa

You're mocking our King?

Austrians are less masculine Germans.
This man is probably their next chancellor and I'd love to rail his boipucci and call him Dumbo.

It's not the 18th century anymore user. We've had more than 200 years of cooperation with the UK.

>There is no real bullying between Germany and Austria.
Doesn't it seem like you're dismissing how you abducted one of their own citizens and put him up as up as your leader so you could extort his special Austrian French-killing powers so you could conquer Europe?

But seriously though, are they to you what the France-Britain thing is?

>There is no real bullying between Germany and Austria.

Drop your Proxy you inbred Almöhi.

>No bullying
>Call her Disloyal province

You just want to keep Austria for yourself.

>he doesn't like the de Gaulle/Churchill power couple
They perfectly embodied each other's countries hilariously.

>Churchill
A pudgy drunk shrilling at the top of his lungs about muh colonies, bantering against fucking Stalin because he thought it was hilarious.

>de Gaulle
Tall, gaunt arrogant military man, obsessed with "muh honor", made easily insecure but that went against all odds stacked against him anyways.

It's perfect.

I'm no Ösi
But don't let them know I said this

>Doesn't it seem like you're dismissing how you abducted one of their own citizens and put him up as up as your leader so you could extort his special Austrian French-killing powers so you could conquer Europe?
Fun times
>But seriously though, are they to you what the France-Britain thing is?
Can't really say it, I know too little about your relationship. I don't think it's too comparable, though

I see no difference between Austria and Germany...
What's the difference between the two?

>Tall, gaunt arrogant military man, obsessed with "muh honor", made easily insecure but that went against all odds stacked against him anyways.
Sorry but I'm afraid you've been diagnosed autism and anglo induced french bashing

Austrians are as inbred as Bavarians and basically just as backward.
Their country is basically Vienna & some villages full of people with congenital dissorders.

/deutsch/ is already in the title. Our General includes the German part of the Swiss, Austria and us.

One is Catholic, the other is heretic.

t. Charles

Hozzerhollerns are autistic Prussians who could only derive sexual fulfillment from seeing regiments march neatly in uniform.
Habsburgs are cunning masters of diplomacy that put the HRE on its knees to them, and managed to own half of Europe once.

One founded Germany, the other Austria. That's all you need to do.

>ne pas savoir rire de son propre pays alors que j'en ai dit bien pire sur le RU
C'est comment l'autisme user?

>the German part of the Swiss
please no

>managed to own half of Europe once
And we all know how that played out...
They lost even more clay than us and are a nobody today.

This, it's annoying. We don't need foreigners with an inferiority complex frankly, France-UK-Germany is enough

C'est pas rire de son propre pays. C'est se moquer de de Gaulle. J'en ai juste marre que tout le monde crache sur de Gaulle. Il s'est fait constamment humilié par les anglais et les américains et maintenant même vous croyez en ces conneries.
les gens nous manquent constamment de respect et vous êtes d'accord

Yeah. I just said it as it is. The Swiss in /deutsch/ are horrible and I am glad that no one found his way to /fug/.

Speak english to let others profit from your autism guys.
We don't have much of them in /fr/ sometimes one will come, boast about how richer he is and how France is poor, get ignored and leave.
I really don't like Swiss. Most of them are vapid and arrogant. Worked 3 years there. Never again.

In my heart, they are still our greatest enemy. Thank God the Germans unknowingly assisted us in putting down the greatest slaugtherer of French there has ever been. It's for the best, but they have to be left in statis like this while we figure out how to tame them.

Et ça t'as échapper que je fais aussi jouer de l'hyperbole sur Winston, qui mérite bien qu'on dise de lui que c'était un saoul incapable. Qu'on aime de Gaulle on non, ça en reste une personne assez arrogante, mais pour qui son arrogance a aidé à lui faire combattre pour la France. Tu en as plein d'autres qui se seraient tus quand on leur aurait annoncé que la France n'appartiendrait au conseil de sécurité à l'ONU. La même arrogance qui lui a faire pourfendre ce que lui ordonnait FDR et Winston, et l'a fait rencontrer Stalin pour établir la France comme une puissance 'neutre' pour la Guerre froide. Après "grand", oui. "Ténébreux", oui. Et oui, il s'est battu contre des énormes chances contre il est partit en Angleterre pour fonder les FFL.

bien mieux*

no u

Yeah. Austrians are ok, though. They are weird without exception, but I'm fine with them.

>Worked 3 years there. Never again.
Banking?

>I really don't like Swiss
Nobody likes them tbqh.
*the Austrian

No, for a luxury clocks craftsman
Comfy winters however, coming from the South, it's a real change to actually have snow.

>be me
>in Switzerland for holidays
>go to the train ticket office
>lady smiles at me "Grüezi"
>say "Grüezi" back, continue speaking in standard German
>smile instantly disappears

tu parles quelle langue sale autiste

Would've reacted the same way

Ouais me relisant, beurk. Ca me fait ça quand je parle anglais et français en même temps. Les expressions qui se brouillent et toussa toussa.

Ca va, soit pas méchant. Là c'est "bully"-tier.

Hmm, don't think I get it?

Ok but no Slavs.

>coming from the South
Don't you lot have Ars like 1 hour away? Used to head down there for the weekend when I lived in the SOuth.

The Swiss don't like using the intelligible version of German but she had to use it because I don't speak the moonspeak that the Swiss call "German"

Les autres français du fil, est-ce qu'il a raison: ?

Ars refer to several town in France, so probably.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arse_(rivière)
Also found that. Should make Brits chuckle.
You'd have less of a problem if you kept speaking english, or fuck off to >>>/fr/

Well, I don't mind de Gaulle personally, but calling for Quebec independence and blocking our EEC application the way he did was a bit distasteful

Holy shit, you're right. This is terrifying.

Ars, the skiing station? Is it the name I'm butchering? And I'm asking to know whether my French really is weird to read through.

Vars*

Désolé.

Oh yeah it is, but I don't go skiing so no snow for me. Only the warm embrace of the sea.
Your post has some faults but it isn't that horrible. Standard pisspoor french by someone that talks english more often. user was overreacting because he is a moron.

>Standard pisspoor french by someone that talks english more often.
Meh, I don't know how this came to be though... Think here is the only place where English's really needed from me, but I speak French from day to day life. Kind of sad I would have weird French even despite it.

And it's not that pisspoor. I use pretty words!

Where are you from in the first place?

France.

Alegria

Which is why it's jarring to me.

>implying Great Britain is the same as the United Kingdom
acronym doesn't work lads

Morocco

>implying anyone cares
The French call us Allemagne, too, and nobody has a problem with it

That's not really the same thing in that instance.
Great Britain and UK are not the same thing. It's not a question of name

youtube.com/watch?v=xpiCvl3bOVc

So we really care about Northern Ireland though ?

Guys, next edition has to be /fgg/

>the entire planet isn't british pink