Check out archive

>Check out archive
>Some user want nixa blowjob pic

Let's hope you're online, user!

It was me!!!!
Thanks based blixanonymous? Got any more or the un-censored one?

...why would you do this?

Why the fuck is it censored

*that first question mark was supposed to be an exclamation

Captcha: tarifas bolas (literally ball fees in spanish)

what does this mean

Spoiler [spoiler]there's no dick it's photoshopped u dumbo[/spoiler]

NiXa 4EVERRRRRRRRR :333

I don't have uncensored but Deviantart is a treasure chest of keks

Einstürzende Neubauten is a GOAT band.

The Birthday Party has some really weak material, but when they're good they're fucking amazing.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds has some nice songs and a couple really good albums, but sometimes I can't get past how much Cave is trying to be cool with his posturing. I also think that he's a massively overrated songwriter, even though he is somewhat talented.

Grinderman was stupidly overrated. They were a totally middling garage rock band.

>Einstürzende Neubauten is a GOAT band.
Mein neger
Have a rare Blixa

>The Birthday Party has some really weak material, but when they're good they're fucking amazing.
Haven't listened TBP yet but I have their some discography

>I also think that he's a massively overrated songwriter, even though he is somewhat talented.
Idk, I think he deserves his fame. It's dark but normie-friendly which is kinda unique in its own way

>Grinderman was stupidly overrated. They were a totally middling garage rock band.
Agreed, Man in The Moon is great tho

Damm, I was sure I saw an uncensored one, but it was Nick sucking Blixa and there was a visible benis
Of course it resembled more the Pink Flamingos blowjob scene than the Lydia Lunch/Jim Foetus video
Anyways, thanks based blixanonymous

>I was sure I saw an uncensored one, but it was Nick sucking Blixa and there was a visible benis
l-lewd!

>Einstürzende Neubauten is a GOAT

Agree, one of the few bands that never released a bad album in their 30+ years of existence.
Hope they release some new material soon, Lament was ok, but it was a comissioned work. Unironically my favorite track on that album is the most hated one, "the nicky willy telegrams" gave me more feels than I wanted, and the autotune sounds cool.

>Grinderman was stupidly overrated.

Agree, also same can be said about 90% of post "Abattoir blues" Nick Cave releases. DLD was an ok rock album, but "skeleton tree" is the first Nick Cave album that was "meh" from start to finish. Even his worse have some tunes that stick with you, but that album had none. Hope Warren Ellis fucks his wife or something so he kicks him out for once and gives Kid Congo a call for replacement

>Unironically my favorite track on that album is the most hated one, "the nicky willy telegrams"
It's my second favourite, my fav is How Did I Die? I was veeeery sceptical about autotune when it first came, but I got used to it and the idea was very cool behind it. You really need to dig in their albums to see why they've done this and that.

>DLD was an ok rock album,
Yup
>but "skeleton tree" is the first Nick Cave album that was "meh" from start to finish.
Nope. I loved Skeleton Tree
>Put it in your CD-player
>Close lights
>Fall asleep while listening it
Best first album listening I've ever had

>Kid Congo a call for replacement
B-b-but Blixa?? Did you know that he was about to play the guitar for the Bad Seeds at 2010s but it didn't happen

I really miss his 80's-90's style. His voice is better IMHO nowadays but he was so qt back then. Nowadays he's handsome and has aged like a fine wine. I'm glad he doesn't do anymore drugs and has family etc. but I never lived his rebellous days

This is pretty fucking clearly a shop. Do people actually think this is legit?

>Hope Warren Ellis fucks his wife or something so he kicks him out for once

True. Warren Ellis really fucks everything up.

I really have no idea

And why is Sam Hyde's stupid face so popular here?

>Warren Ellis really fucks everything up.
I kinda don't like Warren. He hasn't done anything bad or something at least in my perspective but he has made Nick's music kinda.. mnnnyeeehh.....

Nick said that Blixa had monstrous influence on his music and you can see it. I'm not surprised if someone think Blixa fucks everything he collaborates with up if they don't like his style but you can't deny that he has had huge influence to everyone he has collaborated with

Mnnyyyeeehhh.....

>B-b-but Blixa?? Did you know that he was about to play the guitar for the Bad Seeds at 2010s but it didn't happen

Why not both? Kid Congo was only in 1 1/2 album and it was their best by far. He's still living in the gutter and is the sole survivor of that 80s scene of debauchery (basically, Die Haut and anyone close) that didnt die or became a self indulgent burgoise. I know Lydia Lunch is still around but she barely got to fuck Nick once or twice.
Didnt know Blixa almost came back but doubt it he would stay, he still might return to The Bad Seeds but just for some gigs and hopefully an album

>Why not both?
True. Which albums were Congo in?

>he still might return to The Bad Seeds but just for some gigs and hopefully an album
>New album
>With Blixa
>and Kid Congo
That'd be super, I would be diamonds. However, I hope he concentrates on Neubauten and release some new stuff with them, too.

Also, did you know that Blixa felt his guitar was just pitch perfect at 'Christina the Ashtonising'? I kinda haven't even found the guitar in that song, lol

Another collaboration I'd love to see is Gudrun Gut and Blixa. Die Sonne was great

Kid Congo was on Tender Prey and The Good Son, thats some fucking resume.

Considering Mick Harvey is now touring with PJ Harvey and apparently has become a stable member, who knows, maybe more old Bad Seeds that got fed up with Nicks huge ego join her.
A Blixa and PJ collaboration could be something, although its more possible A. Hacke does it first, he just cant stop collaborating with literally everyone.

>Tender Prey and The Good Son
Both are top tier, but my vote goes to Henry's Dream.

>A Blixa and PJ collaboration could be something, although its more possible A. Hacke does it first, he just cant stop collaborating with literally everyone.
Also true. I'm pretty happy with any collaboration which has Blixa in it. Blixa always leaves his own mark in every album. Not technically the best but surely one of the most innovative and creative ones

My personal ranking
Tender Prey > Let Love In > The Good Son = Henrys Dream >>>>>>>>>>everything else

Those 4 albums are god tier, it was when the band peaked. Murder Ballads marked the end of the golden era

>tfw I was 15yrs old when I got to see them live at during the Murder Ballads tour. Blixa and Nick getting all cuddly with each other doing "Where the wild roses grow" marked me for life

Let Love In is amazing

>Blixa and Nick getting all cuddly with each other doing "Where the wild roses grow" marked me for life
I would've died desu

>tfw never seen Nick Cave live
I've seen Blixa 2 times: in Brussels and in Helsinki. Asked how much Canada-Finland finals in ice hockey was at the same time, I was too shy to answer. He thanked us for coming even it was happening at the same time.

This popped from my hard disk. Do you agree that Ayn Rand is pretty much Blixa as a woman? Maybe too jewish looking but man, there's some similarities

you mean his beautiful face dont be transphobic

I can see similarities but I wouldn't say there's enough of them to say she's a female Blixa
>I've seen Blixa 2 times
Lucky bastard, I haven't been able to afford concerts until they stopped touring in America completely. I understand his reasons but it's still a disappointmen

Sorry, dont know who that is, but yeah, she kinda resembles current Blixa.

I only saw Nick Cave once and thankfully it was before he went AOR with "the boatmans call". But never seen Einsturzende Neubauten live, a friend saw them recently and he told me it was good but felt to cold and "academic", and from some live footage of their recent gigs I kinda get what he meant. Although the Lament shows looked really awesome.
Sometimes I wish they where back on hard drugs or at least get drunk more often and FM Einheit rejoins them only for 1 world tour, but we all know that will never happen

>I haven't been able to afford concerts until they stopped touring in America completely.
I was so happy when he came to Finland with Teho. I have a friend who likes Blixa/Neubauten/NC&TBS/Teho Teardo, introduced them to her. I was there with her

I'm only 21 and I don't have education yet or own home, so I think I will see Neubauten in the future unless something happens to them

>he told me it was good but felt to cold and "academic"
I think I know what you mean. Compared to 80s they're more technical and has more "performance strategies", if you catch my drift

> I wish they where back on hard drugs or at least get drunk more often
I don't. I wouldn't recommend anyone to start/continue drugs and Blixa is father. Drunk is okay but drugs, nah. They had their charm at 80s but I think that was enough. I enjoy live footages back then and nowadays I'm glad they're safe and sound and I hope they prosper enough long me to enjoy them

>FM Einheit rejoins them only for 1 world tour
I miss Mufti but I understand why he left. I was glad that it wasn't dramatic goodbye

>I have a friend who likes Blixa/Neubauten/NC&TBS/Teho Teardo
That's shocking, I have to bait my friends into letting me talk about them still. They like a couple songs from Tender Prey and tolerate songs from Halber Mensch and that's it
I'm young as well so I have hope of seeing them in the future if I can afford going to another country, but I'll be honest. I like loud noises and shrieking. I much prefer the earlier things they did when they were druggies.

>I understand why he left
Why did he leave? I haven't gotten around to looking into i

>That's shocking, I have to bait my friends into letting me talk about them still.
She likes 80s Neubauten more but she's ok with nowadays style

>I like loud noises and shrieking
Same but I also like records like The Jewels and Silence is Sexy. I have Silence is Sexy as vinyl

He wanted to continue 80s rough stuff but Neubauten started to soften at the peak of Tabula Rasa. I think he didn't feel to change to softer style

He left because he just lost interest in the band and his time with them was done. Ironically his later solo stuff and collaborations are pretty bland. I think he just got tired.
Still remeber when everyone thought Ende Neu was literally the end of the band and the surprise 4yrs later when Silence is Sexy was so good, no one expected it to be such a gr8 comeback, specially since the first single was "Total eclipse.." and EN fans where just getting over "Stella Maris".
Still own the first pressing double CD, I know its not easy to find these days but no way I'm selling it. Also still havent figured out where to put the sticker that came with Alles Weider Often.

>Also still havent figured out where to put the sticker that came with Alles Weider Often.
I put my ANBB sticker on my computer