pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's all about the kills, baby

Wow, like actual celebrities do.

name five celebrities that have killed children

>pedophile becomes a pop culture icon
something about wearing just 1 glove

Hey now, MJ was a pop culture icon before the pedophilia, adjust your timelines.

Obama, GW Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan

John Landis
Rebecca Gayheart
That's 2

Just like the real elites of Hollywood then

>Reagan
Is he part of the Podesta PizzaParty also?

Rebecca Gayheart
John Landis
Mike Tyson
The parents of John Benet
and Jared Fogel

They will all burn alive

The pedo shit was only ever implied and never proven. He could have been a pedo or he could have been the victim of mob mentality. The fact that he had no issues perving on the grown teenage girls made it easy to push away the connections to pedophilia and just enjoy the creative kills.

Also look up the McMartin Preeschool trial, it was happening during the release of the elm street films and might have indirectly influenced Freddy's origin story.

They better. All those innocent kids... Its sickening.

>Mike Tyson
>Jared Fogel

wat

Fogel is a joke, but Mike Tyson's daughter was found "hanging" in a treadmill accident.

Part of me is just as furious at normies for being such cowardly, idiotic farm animals.

This stuff isnt even well hidden, but you can show it them and they will literally just shut down before even CONSIDERING its a possibility.

Fuck them, I hope their kids are victims

tl; dr

no but seriously, get to the fucking point

citation needed

He wasn't a pedo until the remake.

If you think remakes are canon then you should be shot out of a cannon.

this pretty much

War, summer child

>I hope their kids are victims
Look I know normies are horrible for not helping hang these bastards but their children don't deserve to suffer because their family is ignorant of the pedo cult

John Podesta is a pedo who has spent more than $5 million on Hilary Clinton's campaign. He is apart of a Satanic pedo cult that kidnaps, rapes and kills children.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
Thats a very very very small summary. Its too complicated to shorten. Go to the Eyes wide shut general on Sup Forums.

Wrong image

>John Podesta is a pedo

no he's not.

All thats needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

fuck them. these disgusting cunts are dangling their evil right in front of their faces but they are nothing but cowards
they DO deserve to suffer, and no suffering is more potent that that experienced through the abuse of your own offspring

There was an email of a korean family eating called "pizza.jpg" that said "perfect".

The context of this was that Hillary has been using her influence to negotiate the release of a journalist imprisoned in North Korea, and the picture was of the journalist being reunited with their family and eating with them at a pizza place for the first time in years. The caption "perfect" meant that it was the perfect outcome.

Sup Forums decided that they were going to ignore this and instead decided to interpret it as being a sinistwr peopletrafficing conspiracy where podesta sent the picture of some planned victims he was going to kidnap for, i shit you not, satanic rituals. This is what pol believes. So they trawled though hundreds of thousands of emails to take them out of context and make up some farcical secret code where "pizza" = "child slaves". Because, yknow, its unlikely that a bunch of americans would ever eat pizza over the course of 5 years, there must be some sinister secret motive behind jt all.

Completelt retarded.

its a new level of /x/tardation, holy shit.

Fuck I meant the EyEs WiDe OpEn general

Fuck off, evidence points to him being one. Stop defending this monster

>There are already shills defending this monster
Jesus Christ this is madness.

that was a hankerchief from a pizza chain with a map of the store location on the guy had left.

this just sounds like an inside joke

If you isolate every occurance of the word pizza appearing over hundreds of thousands of emails it may appear to seem suspiciously prevalent, but thats entirely due to the duplicious presentation of said emails. There is NOTHING here that is anywhere close to even circumstantial evidence of wrongdoing. You are just completely retarded and desperate to have your biases confirmed.

Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election tho

Explain this then faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

>thread about Freddy Krueger
>turns into mindless Sup Forums rant

>The parents of John Benet
They were actually cleared somewhat recently.

>podesta is a patron of and has an interest in modern performance art, which at the moment has a trend towards counterreligious imagery
Wow. That wasnt difficult to explain, considering that this has been common knowledge for DECADES. Cherrypicking especially edgy examples to make podesta seem like a satanist is dumb. he has an interest in a wide range of artistic endeavours, and is well known to do so.

And there is literally nothing suspicious about that email, and no amount of MSPaint highlighter is going to change that. You just posted a completely innocuous email and hoped your supreme confidence would stop anyone actually reading it.

Kill yourself you delusional lowintelligence drain on society.

Just look at the fucker, how could he not?

Matthew Broderick
John Landis
Glenn Beck

You should know that he has tons of paintings which depict child abuse.

In the original script it was more explicit. They made them censor it

>I defend Satanist pedophiles online

I at least hope you are getting paid for this

did any of them kill personally?
no

Is John Podesta the cunnyposter?

>kidnap for, i shit you not, satanic rituals.

Youre so fucking obvious.

Its over you cunts, this is beginning of the end for you

>Satanic pedo cult that kidnaps, rapes and kills children.

really?

This. Most people think of Freddy Kruger by his appearance and his ability to kill you in your dreams.

Plus, he makes funny one liners

I see no genitalia so it's okay

>In the original script it was more explicit. They made them censor it

Completely irrelevant. All that matters is what was released day one. What was released day one does not point to him being a pedo.

Krispin Wah is one.

>Commander and chief

Yes really. Heres a quick video youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

Also the owner of the pizza place is heavily connected to Podesta. The pizza place is surrounded by places with pedo organizations logos on them.

Pic related is the pizza owners account.

>"if you DARE to doubt my incredibly flimsy """argument""" then YOURE A PEDOPHILE SATANIST"
great argument, chum

Welcome to the current countercultural artistic trend. Are you seriously only discovering this now?

I genuinely thought that after the election the 'everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill working for a sinister organisation' meme would die.

I guess i was naive to think that reality would in any way affect your kind's behaviour

>baby pictures on social media being called cute is evidence of a conspiracy
This has to be a joke now.

either a shill or so terrified that this could be real he has to aggressively deny it

>>baby pictures on social media being called cute is evidence of a conspiracy
>This has to be a joke now.
He has a different child/baby in each photo. You haven't addressed the pedo places surrounding the pizza place.

you can disobey an order if its immoral or illegal

I didnt believe this shit was real, but seeing you so transparently and pathetically defend these freaks Im not convinced it is.
Only paid posters respond to multiple posts like that

i know this seems unthinkable to you, but consider option C:

youre retarded and full of shit, and i find people peddling blatant untruths and misleading cherrypicked information annoying

>those timestamps

Those 3 pictures are all like a year apart from each other. this is fucking dumb.

stop samefagging you moron. its embarassing.

Every post just makes it more obvious, quit while youre ahead

holy shit can you faggots fuck off to Sup Forums or /x/

your fucking simpsons character candidate won, hooray, please leave this fucking board jesus christ i cant fucking take any more of these retards shitting on everything on this shit

Image is too big for Sup Forums
Heres a link
sli.mg/tOKvvx

>only paid posters respond to multiple posts
Nigger is this your first day on Sup Forums? If you are talking to more than one person you make multiple replies at once, as there is a 60 second post cooldown timer on this website that would make any other action a complete waste of time.

lmao at you faggots not knowing who Marina Abramovic is or even having a cursory knowledge of modern art.

ib4 >""""""""""art"""""""""""

Yes, it is art.

>you post your arguments, demand i explain X and Y
>i explain X and Y and pont out why your """evidence""" is misleading and invalid
>"y-youd better stop posting now or else!!"

neck yoself

>stop samefagging you moron. its embarassing
I'm not samefagging

She said herself that Spirit Cooking wasn't art.

Once again a completely innocuous image posted as if its some kind of evidence for something. Christ alive.

Lory Del Santo

I dont give a shit what it is, its going to be deleted from the world

>wanting to destroy art because you dont understand it

Can you be anymore of a sterotypical moron?

It shows that this pedo is connnected with Podesta.

Also explain this Look lad there's far too many coincidences here

Also look at the image I linked here

Also if its just so innocuous then why did he close the account?

>hey guys I found something odd in a seemingly innocuous story that will raise your suspicions as you get further down the page
>oh yeah and all this other crazy shit crammed into the bottom of the second post to confirm your suspicions
>ps I already fled but won't say why ;)
Isn't this the text format for every single conspiracy/creepy-pasta? How could you buy this?

>obama hired strippers for a private celebratory dinner with his close staff
>said staff make a joke about it later

all this is is evidence of Obama being lax with his expenses i guess. Occams razor lad.

because he got bombarded with hundreds of messages and comments calling him a pedophile satanist baby trafficker? its not rocket science.

Only a degenerate that needs to be deleted as well would call that art and defend it
All you human filth wont be here in 10 years

There are many things to attack the DNC, Hillary and Podesta on, to concentrate on bullshit like this makes me straight up fucking embarrassed to admit that I support Trump. Fuck.

Look at the rest of the images you dolt.

nope

Funny how with every new countercultural trend the unintelligent say the same thing. And yet as time goes on all of you reactionaries are consistently left behind while society becomes more and more progressive.

Youre going to be a relic of history, chucklenuts.

Explain this.

>2016
>not knowing the elite absolutely love fucking children and believe they gain power from it

thats a great confirmation most of this board is underage. thats like babbys first redpill once you actually start looking into the esoteric

Shit wrong image.

Explain that... in one of the largest cities of the world two organisations are close to each other? What?

Also how come everytime you demand I explain something and I do you immediately change the subject and demand I explain something else? Youre just throwing a thousand shitty arguments at me and hoping i get tired fo refuting your bullshit.

I forget the name of the fallacy, but its a really lazy one. Dont you poltards still have that fallacy list stickied? Step up your fucking game.

>smearing ACTUAL blood and piss on the wall is 'progress'

lmfao
so glad I live on a farm

The images of what? A dirty bucket?

I'm saying this guy's narrative is bullshit. He just happened to stumble onto this, and knows all about wifi signals but conveniently couldn't get on them, and worked with this guy, and hacked his email, and knows his private ebay account, and is "in hiding"? He's clearly fucking in on it. The amount of coincidences needed to reach the point where you can assemble the evidence are absurd without any pre-existing knowledge.

I posted the wrong image.

Also look at this

>being afraid of things that you dont understand somehow makes you superior to people who dont mind crossing barriers to explore interesting critiques and analyis of modern existence

yah ok meathead

Youre not gonna reason a poltard out of a position they didnt reason themselves into.

Nice try, but hes beyond saving. The propaganda is in too deep.

Did you watch the spirit cooking video?

Nigger who kidnaps and murders children without raping them in between

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
TL;DR for everyone

pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
Comets instagram

pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
Whitehouse pedo ring

Link it, I can't find it on that clusterfuck image

Yes, I am objectively superior to those who write "with a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand. taste the pain" with blood and piss on the wall

>Interesting critiques and analyis of modern existence

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Youve lost the fucking plot mate. Im going to assume youre trolling and stop responding.

Its already posted in the thread my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

The person doing has already said this was not art btw.

Heres another quick video about this pedo ring.
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

Hmm thats seems pretty fucking suspicious desu.
But why would he post these publicly

He was a very stupid or arrogant man.
Quite literally the weakest link in the chain and the only reason we even stumbled across any of this.
Of course now his entire account has been nuked

Loose lips sink ships

He wasn't a pedo until the remake.

Interesting how no one is talking about the pedo organizations all around the pizza place.

That's pretty weird, but I'm not talking about the conspiracy. Just the reddit post that started it.