Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums,
On the way home from work I found this on the floor. Since you guys are a shining example of mankind, can you autists help me find him to return it? He must be pretty upset. Kek.

post a pic of the back

Thats work, im gonna need a dubs.

roll

that was fast. now deliver, faggot

I saw a dubs

I dont know where to take this thread from here?

post it back to him considering theres an adress on the front

bump

respect op for actually delivering

i reckon the man's hungry. order him some pizzas. actually make it 43. hawaii and tuna exclusively

Should I at least cum in the envelope or something? Could shit in it also. Next dubs decides.

bump

Doesn't have to be in an envelope. If you just drop it into a postbox, Royal Mail will deliver it for free.

Try calling +441179589610 and tell them the name of the guy.

Holy shit, never knew that. But then where is the fun in that? I want him to know that his card went on a journey of unadulterated autism.

Stop being a dick, just return it to him

/mykell.hensonblake

I thought SJW's didn't like this hellhole?

return it to him, give him a fiver and apologise

Ill do a cum tribute then send it. Tbf im saving him 20 quid ;D

old Sup Forums doesn't like edgelords for the sake of edgelords. Something funny would have been great but "lol cum and shit on it" sounds like a 14 year old currently has his ID

don't cum in it, it'll get treated as a hate crime in our dumb country

Ffs I thought you guys were up for a laugh. But yeah I guess your right. I better find a random 20 quid or some shit for this.

What the fuck, when did the UK start putting pictures on drivers' licenses? They were typewritten only for the longest time.

1998 you old fuck

Since several million kids were buying booze and tobacco with their parents/older siblings ids

Anyone going to link him to this thread??

How the fuck would you know a random ass fact like that? How did that stay in your mind all these years?

Send him photos of the driving licence in weird places. Take it on holiday witrh you and photo it with odd stuff. Tease him

put it in an envelope and put a fuck ton of glitter and send it off

Print a picture of Andy six and put it in mail it back

a different photo each week

Maybe he's Eurocuck

Google.

Drop it in a mailbox and it'll be sent back to the address on the card

Is this bait? It has a fucking full address with postcode on it. What help do you need finding him?

Back pedal the fuck outta here -_o

> This is the cyberpolice.

I might draw a masturbating pepe and send it with that.

if we find op we can say he stole it

Arrest me for helping a Sup Forumsro on an anonymous image site. K.

Wipe a big skid mark on it and post it back to him

> no arrest warrant bro
> backtraced by cardholder
> circumstances

so does this work in the states too?

Yup

That was close.

Im not a complete retard so I doubt you guys will ever figure out who I am >:) just call me double toe kid.

By the quality of the picture it would seem you are a time traveler from the 80's???

Bristol interbreed toe

If dubs write kill niggers on it and mail it back to him.

Damn I live in Brizzle too!