What advice would you give to your younger self, let's say 20 yo...

What advice would you give to your younger self, let's say 20 yo? I'm 19 so I really want to now so I feel no regret when I am older.
Pic not related

Travel out of your comfort zone.

Try to move to a large city and meet friends from different backgrounds than yourself.

Try not to impregnate any young women or get stds for a while.

Don't get in too much debt.

Don't seem to desperate to women.

I would tell my 20 year old self that God is real and to get into the market of flipping houses much earlier than I did. I have a feeling that it wouldn't have made much of a difference because you need to live and learn rather than accepting advice from everyone, because some of it is bad advice.

I'd tell myself to get into anal earlier. Worth it.

spotted the multiculti faggot

tell myself to get bitcoin

>learn how to properly lift weights and go exercise at least 4 times a week
at your age you wont feel pain or fatigue like you will in ten years
its a good skill to know which will develop discipline and motivate you to better yourself in other ways as well

Don't worry about what other people think
Avoid debt
Life is more important than lifestyle
Find happiness in all circumstances
Nothing is forever
Religion is bullshit
Nationalism is bullshit

She is a bitch. You know this already. Dump her now rather than in a years time.

Having said that if you dumoed her earlier. Would things worked out as good. Its very tricky. If i had to live it again i wouldnt change it.

I would say avoid debt.

Embrace credit cards, but use them effectively. Buy things.
Clear the card every month

Live within your means

I wouldnt*

Drinking is good drinking and texting is bad. I got have bad morninf

Don't listen to this faggot. Stay way from large cities, don't be a faggot, and don't do drugs. Just the fact that you're asking this question means you should be fine so long as you use your best judgment.

Do *not* settle for "this will do" for marriage!!!

Don't sleep too much. If you sleep 3 hours less per day for a year, you'll have an extra month and a half a year. Sleep 3.5-5 hours a night.

Build a good and short morning routine. Fit in exercise, a shower, brushing, etc.

Floss at least once a week. Please don't forget this one.

Enjoy the ride. Don't stress.

join the army immediately instead of waiting until 22. work on gaining some goddamn confidence and get laid when girls flirt with you (i was too socially inept at the time to do anything about those situations).

don't cheat on him.... it wasn't worth it and you'll live life broken remembering the pain on his face when he found out and the pain knowing you fucked up the best thing that ever happened to you

So why'd you cheat then you slut

edgy

Dont let yourself drink too much. Have confidence.

The hardest thing to learn, whoever cares less in a relationship has the most control

don't do too many drugs

This but in addition to don't seem desperate to chicks I would add don't catch feelings in your 20s, Worry about marriage and your soul mate in your 30s. Lost time and losing time for making such a dumb mistake.

Emulate the Image you posted OP and suck some black dicks.

Realise that life will more or less suck no matter what you do, so do whatever makes you the most happy with what you got.

Stop masturbating and learn to code. Don't get married, acquire currency and spread your seed across the country while you are on work trips.

Also, stop drinking soda and eating jack in the box. It is going to give you cancer.