Okay Sup Forums I have a question for you. I have been getting a lot of comments about how ugly and disgusting I am...

Okay Sup Forums I have a question for you. I have been getting a lot of comments about how ugly and disgusting I am. I want to know how you would fix it. Please give me suggestions on what I can do to be less horrific looking. Thank you.

I truly cannot tell how how old you are

You're not horrific, so your room that's horrific. And the fact you look 16. However if 18 please post more

you're fine. clean your fucking room.

I'm 19. Everyone here thinks I'm like 40 or something and I don't understand how. It's not like I have grey hair, mom jeans, and I'm super wrinkly. Like wtf.

clean your room and add me on sc

I know my room is a mess but that's not what I'm asking about

muscle

arms and legs look way too skinny for body and just way too skinny in general

You don't at all look 40, you look damn good. Post some more

I try so hard to gain weight but it is literally impossible. I wish so badly that i was normal. I've been to countless doctors but no one can give me an answer as to why I am so skinny.

Im 19 too. I would fuck the living shit out of you

You're the bitch that put a brush in her pussy while showing your asshole

Too much foundation; it gives the weird translucent effect that happens to skin as it gets older. Besides, actual older people know to look at the hands as the real guide to age.

Hit the gym and bulk a little. Your thighs are non existent. Wouldn’t hurt to get a nice toned up ass. The weight gained should give you bigger tits. Chest exercises will make them perky. Do something different with your hair. And that’s about it.

I'd say you're hanging around shitty people. Why care what someone thinks if their criticisms aren't constructive?

you can post tits or get the fuck out

Again it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to gain weight

I said you look fine - a nice petite body. Your face is not bad either.

Queen! As Tony the Tiger says, I think you look Great! Applesauce requestor here.

You gtfo my thread if you don't like it

spread your legs and show me your pussy

You look better dressed but even then you can easily get a fuckboy.

You are not horrific looking. A little Jewish looking, so a little homely.

You will probably never be a girl that will have men drooling and chasing you around like apes. But I would still fuck the shit out of you.

I've posted a lot of pictures without makeup and everyone says I still look gross

You look fine, do some squats and you'll be all set.

Skin yourself, then stuff the skin with old newspapers and vanilla pudding

nice body
awful long face
wear less clothes and stay fit to attract men
also hide hairline as much as possible

I want to get a nose job. Hate that everyone says that. I'm Latina for fucks sake.

Stop worrying so much what others think?

I think you'd look better with bangs.

You are very attractive. Don't change a thing. Except maybe clean your room.... show spread pussy and asshole too.

Can you give me an example pic of what you think would look best?

Inclined to agree

You speak Spanish?

It's just a question. It's not like my entire world revolves around other's opinions. But that doesn't mean I'm immune to what people think. I just want to be good enough. For others and myself.

No. I can kinda understand it.

if only i could fuck you

Well I think you look pretty, granted my tastes steer towards really petite women.

I only come to /b for your posts. You are gorgeous

nothing specific, but it'd make your face look less long with hair covering the forehead

go to the gym lift weights, cardio etc.

If you are trying to gain weight, just get married and then you'll magically gain 50 lbs.

>I'm Latina
then get tan and gain a few pounds to accent your figure
also get back in the fucking kitchen, or come to bed

its not impossible do it for a couple of months and you have to do it consistently.. otherwise it wont work, also make sure as you go to the gym intake more calories

1. This isn't OP. I know her- this is the legend, SantaFe chan. These are old pics posted so OP is a dude.

I personally like your body type. I'd have no issues putting it in you.

This is what my bangs used to look like

you're going to be my bitch tonight

Eat a lot of protein

Nvm, I Will tell you in english:

You look fine, youre not the hottest girl un the world but youre not ugly/disgusting by any means.
I work with a lot of girls and I always give the same tips: workout and eat well.
Even 20 mins a day are fine.

Nah brah it's actually me. Nobody wants to pretend to be me, too ugly.

So you don’t understand thermodynamics. Nobody likes a bimbo

I try

>OP is a dude.
im ok with this since shes so cute

Sign? timestamp

I retract this statement. OP you are not horrific looking... You are totally fine. People on /b are pieces of shit. Do not take what they say seriously. Dude slobber over your pics... keep that in mind

You are hot. But gain like 10 pounds maybe... maybe do bangs. Like short bangs. But really you are hot

Fucking this.

you deserve a cookie

You use your brain a lot? Not asking sarcastically. It’s a power consumer like no tomorrow so you should eat more to compensate

>you have the hair and facial features of an older woman but the body of a 19 y/o

take better care of your hair, cut it and comb it more, it is really ratty atm
i think that will help you out the most, your face you can't do much about, but it isn't a bad thing by any degree, you're pretty so don't worry

Again, please post an example of the bangs you want me to get

Show us your tits sexy

Don’t know how you managed to read “get a nose job” in all of that.

It wouldn’t work anyway - speaking from experience: body image issues don’t go away by changing your body. The only true relief from the pain comes from rationality and wisdom.

I think you’re pretty fucking hot. Nice body, and you know how to dress/clean up well. Hold onto the things that you like about yourself, and accept and move past things that you don’t. If you don’t like anything about yourself, then you are either blind or body dismorphic.

eat my jizz plz

You see, my hair hates me. If I wanted to "comb" it, it would take hours every day. I don't have that kind of time.

> no timestamp
> not taking requests
> no new pics

OP is a troll

stop posting

this thread is kill

Nice trips

This looks better. Now show butt.

Not a troll, just asking a question instead of being a slut atm.

>> no timestamp
>> not taking requests
>> no new pics
Trips and dubs!!!! ALL 6S. Pray btards- god is with us

Where are your cruchless panties

If this isn't fake (and it is), you're cute.

Solid 6/10 (judging from the pic related), which is fine - 5 is average.

Eat more and become thicc and you'll be fine

Speaking of which, should I get butt implants? What about breast implant?

go to /fa/
have those fags give you some advice on hair styles and dealing with unruly hair

Implants are for insecure trashbags. Don't get them.

No implants, natural anything is better

eat more and do squats no need for implants

SantaFe you are hot. Total honesty I am not a bad looking guy. I'm a solid 7/10. I work out every day, I make a lot of money, I have good facial features. My point is that I am not some fat dude in his basement that would fuck anything. I have pretty decent standards and you are attractive. Change nothing

This

honestly I have never seen your butt. Only tits and pussy pics. I think your tits are great I have no idea on Butt though. Looks fine tho tbh

No to the breast implants, you keep fit and those beauties will be as perky as that at 50, you honestly have great tits. I'll say probs no to the ass implants too, but shows us first so we can be sure.

How, she has been here for like 2 months

You are hot. Our differences is what makes us great. The ones that are making negative comments wouldn't know how to make you quiver in pleasure, although they are probably jerking their meat looking at you. Be you!!

Kitty you are super sexy please get naked we love it when you get naked

Ya but they are all her spreading. Like I have no idea if he butt is flat or not because spreading asses always look similar unless they are MASSIVE or really small

just clean your room ok please

Well fuck if she won't post them, then Someone else post her spread ass and pussy pics, the absolute state of Sup Forums

There fag

That's my butt

Can i kiss It?

I guess so

ass is great, perfect

your lower body is completly fucked. you look like a 5 year old nigger that got turned into a 30 year old woman. get thicc or get fit or a mix of both. its just everthing beneath your belly button that is atrocious

Ya that's a nice ass. Don't get implants. Look your body is banging dude. No need to change shit. Seriously like no major imperfections. Nice cunt, round ass, firm tits. I can't see any issues.

Oh...

Then no, you don't need ass implant and as I said your tits are great. You might need a vaginoplasty tho so best show me your pussy spread...