How much do you drink daily Sup Forums ?

How much do you drink daily Sup Forums ?

Too fucking much

2-5 beers on average

6 pints

I've drank at least 24 units the past 3 days.
I had a can of Guinness, a bottle of strong ale (7.3%) and 1/3rd of a bottle of shit whiskey.

I can't drink 1 or 2.
If I have 1, I have to have as much as it takes to knock me out.
It's usually between 20 - 40 units whilst smoking a joint every 2/3 hours.
Today I must have had about 20 units, still going at 2.48am... just got in from the snow smoking a joint.

By 24 units I mean 24 units in 24 hours not that much in 3 days.

10-15 any given day 30 on a good one some times ill only jave a few though

4 drinks at least fuck
tastes good feels good

do you all have problems to stop drinking once you started, it fucking happens me all the time

Some days 0, some days a few beers, some days I get too drunk and black out

i dont drink on weekdays, but on weekends ill have a few beers and a glass of scotch on friday and saturday nights

Does anyone still drink redbull and vodka? I used to all the time. Now I cant imagone why i did

For me if I don't have a drink I'm fine.
Like I can go 2 weeks without booze, no problem.
But if I have a sip of 1 alcoholic drink, I literally HAVE to get as drunk as possible.
I'm staying awake till either my booze runs out or I pass out. It's 3am almost and I've still got a bag of weed and 1/3rd of a bottle of cheap whiskey so I'm awake till I die or sleep.

I probably won't drink again for another week or so after tonight since the past 3 nights I've spent £50 on booze and will probably get the shakes for a day or 2.

I get drunk Thursday and Saturday, I typically go for a 6pack of Stone ipa and two big cans of Foster's to start off with.

When I was younger I drank that, I think that was one of the most stupid to fuck up my body

Did the math 500 to 600ml of vodka every night

fckn solid bro

I used to be like you. Stay like that. I transitioned into drinking every night, no blackouts. I was healthier like you.

I'd say a minimum of 6 cans of strongbow + the other shit I drink

A handle every 4-5 days
How bad is that?

I drink a pint of diarrhea every hour on the hour

how old are you?

Do the math. Ml in handle?

Any more alcohol stories?

16 Beers a day on weekday
About 20 on weekend

A mickey a day. Cant afford much more..

350-400 ml daily

7 to 10 boilermakers a night after work for the last 4 months straight.