Behold: the niggers of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI
youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw
youtube.com/watch?v=YHp8dCJtUZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's not the finnish flag

So tsundere, how cute! So hungry for attention from us. Remember, life is beautiful and we love you.

Why are Lithuanians so butthurt towards the poles?

Polish-Lithuanian relationship in a nutshell

t. pole

answer

I want to hug all Lithuanians.

go back to poland, michal.

Because Lithuania is just a poorman's Poland

I want Lithuania inside me.

fuck off proxy

>african flag
>nigger-tier IQ
>likes basketball
Hmmmmmmmmm

a n s w e r

it's tough to face the reality huh

It may have something to do with this guy.

Besides, they are basically an annoying pet of ours.

He's not

It's just way too funny to see Poles get triggered over a bait thread and their diaspora from 5000 different countries rushing to their defence at once, the Polack in Sweden is a prime example of this examples of this
Legitimately the easiest nation to trigger on this board

>Poles cant accept that Western Yuros call them subhumans on int all the time, despite their schools teaching them that they're heroes and victims
>As soon as they see a Lithuanian or Ukrainian flag they flame it to feel better about themselves and their shit country
How fucking pathetic.

>Poles
>triggered

have you even read the posts itt?

its a shithole with no future what else can you expect?

I want to hug all Lithuanians and tell them it'll be okay, I want to tell them I love them and that they are our brothers and sisters! Love you Lithuania!

Hey me too!
>tfw no Lithuanian friend to snuggle and cuddle

You are so kind :3
would you hug Japan as well?

kek pooland btfo xd
youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI

I would make a sweet sweet love to a Japanese user.

I would hug you forever japanese user!

best friends forever!

t.

Truth number 1: Belarus is the rightful descendant of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Lithuanian language was not even recognised in the Polish Commonwealth while Ruthenian (ancestor of Belarussian) and fucking ARMENIAN was.

Truth number 2: Lithuanian are niggers, they like basketball, their flag is a shitty african tricolor and they have much lower avg. IQ than Europe's average

Truth number 3: Wilno is a Polish city that Stalin stole from us so his newly acquired Lithuanian slaves had something to masturbate to.

Truth number 4: Lithuanian army fled at the battle of Grunwald like the semitic cowards they are

oddaj nasze Wilno, pedale ty żmudziński

kek

t. may have a polish ancestry, already speak Polish a bit

oddaj Wilno kurwa

Because you are fags which are speaking English at /cult/ to show that you are MUH NO RUSSIANS, but everybody in the baltic provinces can speak it

>population like in my distict of Mosow
>"""""country"""""

Most people of the older generation speak it. Most people under 30 don't. Which posters do you think post on Sup Forums, the 60 year old grandpas or young people?

I'm all for international banter but you better keep Poland out of this, cunt

Bullshit, maybe it's actual for Lithuania or Estonia, but you noone isn't able to speak Russian in Latvia, because there are a lot of mixed families in this country

So you are butthurt about Latvians but adressed your post to Lithuanians by starting it with "you"?

At least it's not as bad as in żmudź

I also feel the uncanny valley's effect when I'm listeting to balt languages, because they have very similar phonetics, but I can't understand most words

You just have to make Polish official or we will take Wilno back

the are a lot of people who can live in this city

Most estonians under 25 can't speak russian for shit. We can say basic stuff with limited vocabulary, but nothing even close to what our parents/grandparents could.

>African flag
>talks about niggers

I remember how Sandra Nurmsalu saved A MEMEM)000 in Russian

also it's your mistake, because in Russia a lot of finno-ugric people, and while russian nationalist are going to manymiroque you can use Russian to communicate with them

youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw

Honestly I think that their nationalism will rise in future. Because their identicy is more european than russian. And a lot of russians have finnish blood.

No, that's us

Stop being a retard, Mindaugas

What meme
youtube.com/watch?v=YHp8dCJtUZU

niggers are the niggers of europe
poles are the mexicans of europe

kys central europe boo faggot

>kys
>flag
kek, hide under the leaves

Say the faggot with an african flag

subhuman faggot

>central europe
no such thing.

>BéHolDeH ThA nEgreeS oF erYOp

If this shitty cunt was annexed by Poland tomorrow nothing would change for the worse except muh feels of pseudo nationalists

balding subhuman

t. Lithuanian marcel

can't wait for the day you leave this country

>Litvin

B

You'd be a happy faggot because people leaving this country makes you stone hard but you still have to pretend you love it here with autistic forum posts

leave already half russian subhuman no one wants your kind here

>eastern europe
>europe

That coming from an Arab is hilarious.

>me
>half Russian
Ohohoho blame the r*sskies!

>shitaly
>white

Eastern Europeans are the niggers of Europe, user.

leave already subhuman

subhuman

go suck your faggot friends on /v4/ faggot

we brown med masterrace are not *ropean pigskins.
Go back to your mudhuts

Are you upset?

just kys already subhuman

That's ironic considering you speak pigskin language.

>p*lish education

>30 second response
confirmed mad

leave this country to central europe or which ever shit country you like from there no one wants subhumans like you here

Why are you so triggered by him?

Forgive Italian, I am Poland.
I'm studying clothing and fashion at the Italian University. I am here shortly and I am very stressful. I'm gay too, and this very hard for me, I'm a very person religion. I never act so be gay with other men before. But after I'm in Italy 6 weeks I'm my friend together he's gay too. It was show me Italian fashion and then I have a kiss.
Wwe sex together. I have never before told my mother about gay because I am very ashamed. As I Fock this Italian guy is very good for me, but I also feel so guilty. I feel in extreme guilt as I start orgasm. I feel so guilty that I take my phone and call Mother in Poland. She wakes up. It's too late to stop so I'm cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and cry, so her scream, "I'm CUM by sex" (in Poland). Did she say what? I say "I'm CUM from sex" and she says boy, do not marry Italian girl, and I say "I'm NOT CUM from sex with man, I'm in ASS, I'm sperm in ASS" and my mother got me very angry. Do not be scared though.
I hang up the phone and I am very embarrassed. My friend too is very embarrassed. I'm guilty and I feel very stupid. I wonder why do I have gay with the man? But I continue because when you skate you feel very good in the Italian ass.

>no one wants subhumans like you here
Is that from a DELFI poll or something? :DD

Hm?
Are you denying English and Italian are Indo-European aka Pigskin?

fuck off from this country already subhuman

t. mad

Latin clearly never was a pigskin language. Pigskin is any pale country.

Even know we have trouble communicating, because you're simply a baltic retard.

kys poleshit

t. subhuman

>this thread
I didnt mean to upset you Lithuanian crybaby

kys poleshit

>stupid
>ugly
>never achieved anything
>slave race
>pathetic history so they wewuz as sarmatians just like niggers wewuz Egyptians
>speaking of which sarmatians got stomped so even your national myth is shit
>emigrate to other countries yet don't assimilate
polacks are niggers

BIX NOOD
WHERE THE WHITE WYMYN AT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_War

>mfw you realize all of that describes your country except for Sarmatian part

Come on Lithuanians, why can't we be friends? I love you all! :(

I am lithuanian on vacation in italy

AMA
(p.s. I love poles)

>implying any poleshit would have enough money to survive more than two days in a first world country

Why did you go to Italy in the first place?

Oh shit I'm retarded, you just said you were on vacation, my bad, why do you think people hate poles so much?

Why is everyone so dumb except for me?

a fucking leaf