How come they're the best band of all time?

How come they're the best band of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IxlWFm2arU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Kill 'Em All the greatest metal debut of all time? I think so

easily the most overrated out of the big 4. and they cut out all of their bassist's work from one of their albums after making a documentary about hiring him.

Hardwired was pretty good, honestly

Yirf is the best band

Good song IMO

It's a great album

I don't listen to the others, I'm not really a headbanging metaller, I listen to all sorts of rock and stuff really, but Metallica are good

Yeah I do quite like it

Very few bands/songwriters can create four (arguably five) albums back to back without a single bad song.

I like the albums after that too. Sure, Load and Reload aren't AS good as the first four/five, but they've got some good songs. And I like St. Anger.

Yeah I like Load and Reload too. I don't really care for St. Anger, but there are some good bits scattered throughout it.

>IT AINT MY BIIIAATCHAAA

Why do you post this thread EVERY SINGLE DAY?

youtube.com/watch?v=8IxlWFm2arU
Because they invented homosexuality and were ahead of the modern lgbt movement by 30 years.

Because it's necessary

But OP, that version of Metallica isn't the greatest of anything.

They aren't

kek, you're being sarcastic eh? such an overrated crap band, but hey, when I was like 16 it was alright. good god I'm not an angry teen anymore... I listened to so much shit back then.

Why didn't they kick Lars out and get Dave Lombardo?

I just threw out a Metallica cd lmao. it was Kill Em All too which is supposed to be their best. it's all shit to me

^This. God, I can't believe I used to actually think Alice in Chains, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins were cool when I was a suicidal edgy 15 year old. I put on an AIC or whatever tune now and I'm like "Jesus Christ, what the fuck is this?"

>good god I'm not an angry teen anymore
Neither is James Hetfield.

Lars founded the band

>putting Korn and SP in the same category
>ever
Korn's fanbase is 10 year olds

SP's fanbase is late teens / twentysomethings

Lars pls

Makes you think, right?

yep, though AIC is something I can still listen to for nostalgic feelings once a year.
metallica was just too much of a bunch of greedy scumbags. that napster thing was really something that opened my eyes. I had expected that kinda mindset from genereic chartmusicans and not them. #muhgoldenrecords

this is their best album, and also one of the best thrash records ever.

If by Metallica you mean Megadeth, then I don't know how they did it.

It's very good, and I used to pick it as my favourite

But now I regard the first four equally, because they're all amazing, they just have different sounds

This is their gayest poster, and also one of the faggiest Reddit posts ever.

thanks buddy :)

yeah the first four are where it's at, the rest is kinda meh imo

>poster