The Russian Federation Council said that NATO is preparing to attack Russia...

The Russian Federation Council said that NATO is preparing to attack Russia. Germany has excluded Russia from the list of partners and opponents have announced ... Again, the war will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

kommersant.ru/doc/3006226
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155952158/Das-sind-die-groessten-Risiken-fuer-Deutschlands-Sicherheit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do russians have such a massive victim complex? "wahhh poor russia is being bullied by NATO we dindu nuffin"

They literally didnt though. Its america, like usual. What I find hilarious though is that they love something which they're absolutely shit at, war.

We have no complexes. Just when the war starts, it is best in the winter. Summer I wanted to go to the sea.

NATO is so useless I can't believe they pose any meaningful threat.

woah its true....
really makes u think huh

>Attacking a country with thousands of nukes.
Americans do some retarded things sometimes, but they aren't that dumb.

>digits
KEK SAVE US

>Negerlands

America really is not stupid! NATO base are in Europe, and (if there is a war) is the first blows will fall on Europe.

Obama's probably hoping to declare a state of emergency. Anything to keep Trump from upsetting the system.

Russia is just buttblaseted they wont be able to do nuclear blackmailing anymore.
Even with their "analoge v mire net" meme weapons.

At the request of the Obama - will be thrown into each other's nuclear bombs. When Obama's birthday? Arrange fireworks of the world)))

Fuck it. Kill our fucking president.

Nothing like a summer by the shores of Black sea in Crimea, before "annex the neighbor" autumn, eh?

US has plenty QRF's stationed in the region. Not that they would use them to save our sorry asses.

our missiles could be anywhere.

Unless God emperor trump is elected, I will be offering my sword to God Czar Puntin in the coming great war.

if you think Russia has even the remotest chance vs NATO you are delusional. If russia dropped nukes on Europe Russia as a nation would seize to exsist.

I'm not going to Crimea! I'd rather go to Bulgaria))

here they are, waiting for Estonia to complete the set

sick digits
therefore it must be true

if there is a war I'm not gonna fight in it, lmao

You said something like this in 1941.

>all the nationalists go die in the mud for king and country
>Sup Forums becomes the multu-culti discussion forum it was meant to be

Source?

No worries fellow American. Have faith that our God Emperor President Trump is infallible. He just likes to put on a bit of show before his coronation.

Can't just win 100% of the vote from day one have to make the contest look in doubt a bit first to make the people happy.

Did your average monthly wage in dollars finally go bellow our minimum wage in dollars?

Hope you lads are open to expatriate divisions, because unless Trump wins ill be fighting on your side.

This smacks of a final desperate ploy to keep the rising nationalism in Europe and America in check by trying to lockdown any elections by going into war.

No. I just want this faggot to die.

kommersant.ru/doc/3006226

>sit around and do nothing during the war
>all Chads go off to die
>10:1 qt to male ratio
>rake in all the qts myself

Well we did it in WW1. But this is different we are talking about NATO here. Russia cannot defeat NATO and you know it. And the russian leaders know it. Which is exactly why they would never risk it.

>Bully neighboring countries
>Threaten all of Europe
>Get assmad when said countries go and join NATO and end up hating you
Fucking snow niggers. Can't you and turkroaches just take each other out? The world would be such a better place if that happened.

Besides USA and Russia will never go to war. Too good of a faceless boogeyman for each side to use to control their own citizens.

am going to get apprenticeship for year then move to kaliningrad and join baltic fleet, for mummy of course

dont start without me pls

uhhh NATO is no doubt the most powerful but you are overestimating it. its basically america with lackluster european support. and while america is still strong its weaker than it was 10 years ago.

>starting a war with an economic cripple

Lol, what's the point? Russia is an oil state, a banana republic. As oil continuously disappears and the world slowly shifts to alternative energy sources, in a few more decades russian economy (and their influence) will evaporate into nothingness. Why fight someone, who is running out of time anyway?

And imagine - Here we're talking, joking. And if war -- will shoot at each other.

holy shit, it's real. OP was not joking

Russkie, why did putin come
are you going to give us Su-34's? Are you going to give us S-500 missiles?
can you assassinate tsipras already?

>implying i will go become a sign on a marble slab for the government

Top laff. We will continue to joke while uneducated morons go die to defend us.

Will you shoot somebody?

It's funny))) Lithuania calls Russia a banana republic)))))

I've noticed that Estonia is a lot less butthurt than other Baltics, especially Lithuania, on Sup Forums at least. Maybe they are just too shy and introverted.

I just can't help myself, but participate in the thread created by my favorite neighbor.

You in the European Union ...

no am coming to fight 4 ur strana

Of course. It's fun.

Still no source
SAVAGE

anyone who fight for eu or clinton america really stupid

Oh boy I hope I get nuked to death.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155952158/Das-sind-die-groessten-Risiken-fuer-Deutschlands-Sicherheit.html

If I get to kill the eternal kraut I think I'd fight with Russia.

>You in the European Union ...
Nowadays this sounds like an insult.

This is crazy. So germany basically sees Russia as biggest threat for their nation?

yes

>welt (literally bild for faggitors)
>no archive
Are you new on the job ivan?

>ctrl+f blut und eisen
>zero results

Agreed

It is not an insult, my slavic friend, it's a fact. A banana republic is a state that relies solely on export of raw resources, in your case - oil and gas. Here, a definition, fresh from wikipedia:

>It typically has stratified social classes, including a large, impoverished working class and a ruling plutocracy of business, political, and military elites. This politico-economic oligarchy controls the primary-sector productions to exploit the country's economy.

Sounds familiar? Once oil is gone, you're done. But whatever, I'm sure you will "diversify" by then.

Merkel said we should make a economic union with russia.

If the right wing parties get elected (AfD in germany and FN in france) then it´s also "best buds" with russia.... There might be a lot more kebab removal if that happens, maybe even completely removed.

Nice quads but I don't understand the question.

Sad, but true. And there is nothing to do about it.

>Die Welt
>owned by Axel Springer SE
>CEO and Chairman of the management board Mathias Döpfner
>"I am a non-Jewish Zionist", actual quote from Döpfner

Well, at least he isn't a jew, I guess.

I agree. But it's true...

what gorod do you live?

No Hans. I have a lot of experience))

because your economy is doing soooo much better than Russia, right?

I'm not an OP, I just read about it 10 minutes ago as well. It's not an official document though it's just some scary list made by MOD to increase funding or something.

He sounds like shabbo's top goy though

paddy go have a pint

Tula city. We do samovars, gingerbread and more something.

Uh yes? We're not in recession unlike Russian economy is, and we're project to grow between 2.5% and 3% this year.

Germany, Netherlands and Belgium account for 20% of all Russian exports.
Germany, Italy and Poland account for 20% of all Russian imports.

Yes, even during the economic blockade. It doesn't apply for all resources.
Why the fuck would Russia declare war on nations that help it stay afloat economically?

have you been in kaliningrad before?

Russia couldnt even defeat a European Alliance (UK, France, Germany) if you throw in America and all the other members there is not even the slitest chance of victory

When the war finally starts, it will be a very quick flash of summer, followed by a very, very long winter, comrade.

You should mention Italy, their military presence is comparable to your own.
But yes, these four countries combined rival Russia, and thats not even mentioning the other states in the EU.
Also better economy, more population, better infrastructure, and so on, and so on.
There will be no war, because the stronger party doesn't want it. War only happens when the stronger wants it, the weaker won't initiate it for obvious reasons.

>>Negerlands

I kekt, this is now the official Sup Forums name for flag related.

yeah but why are america so scared of russia then

and eu also

Simple we aren't. We just don't do very well without competition and Russia use to be useful to help us motivate.

A guy named Seiner van Rensburg saw WW3 in the future. He was never wrong.

He said that russia would ally with Turkey and another ME nation against Germany and the USA.

Yeah yeah whatever, feel safe Hans we aren't attacking anyone. Why in the hell would we anyways? Almost all of our past wars in like 200 years were defensive.

>10:1 qt to male ratio

What are immigrants for? also dont forget women can vote

Lmao the German army is shit and France+UK would get steamrolled too. Russia has more advanced tech than any of you. While you cucks are doing nothing Russia has been innovating their Army the whole time. Russia in 2001 couldn't have pulled it off but the only equal to Russia in war is USA vica versa. Germany is the weakest of the 3 western European powers kek

They are worried that NATO will first strike them with nuclear weapons.

then why cccp attack poland

Unfortunately no.

invading Poland in 1939 was definitely "defensive", Sergey

>Germany
The Bundeswehr is shit bro. I would be supprised if they could field anything that doesnt break down because its in such a shitty condition.

This statement is based on what? Have you personally served in the Bundeswehr?

Yeah occupying all of eastern europe was defensive.

So what are you saying is that we're completely right to be concerned about NATO, while your media only uses scaremongering propaganda about some non-existent Russian threat. Nice that we agree.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out there will be no wars between nuclear capable countries.

America is forever fated to picking fights with weak undeveloped nations who can for the most part only fight back with sticks and stones and what amounts to gorilla warfare.

Hence, our military is constructed from welfare queens, faggots and women.

We have regained independence for real 6 months ago. Obviously what is going to happen...

This. Kremlins so much fears ZOG. Brainwashed idiots in Russia really think that regime with billions in Western banks and their family living in West would can eat red pill and put on nuclear button. TOPLOL.

why unfortunately? nice place i think
yeah twice