Transgender no longer a mental illness in DK

Being socially awkward is a mental illness but being born in the wrong body is totally normal guys hehe

Other urls found in this thread:

jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE8717141/transkoennede-bliver-fjernet-fra-liste-over-psykisk-syge/
seoghoer.dk/nyheder/koensopererede-maria-vil-ha-barn-med-sig-selv
youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
dr.dk/tv/se/deadline/deadline-2016-03-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot source:
jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE8717141/transkoennede-bliver-fjernet-fra-liste-over-psykisk-syge/
(In danish)

More of that qt? :3

kys

Why though? I just dont get it.

maria haaning

Its name is Maria and it was the first Dane to undergo a sex change operation.

I hope they enjoy loosing all rights to free therapy lol.

Soon they will be bitching about not being taken care of and then I will be laughing.

It is perfectly normal

>dark eyes
>dark hair
Doubt that she is Danish
probably the results of German soldiers raping Danish women during the second world war

Its actually one of the few gender operations that didn't result in depression, regret and suicide. Maria (Or Henrik as it was once called) prob did have some hormone problems or some shit, and is happy now.

But still.
Why.
What purpose does it serve?

Also she wants to have a kid with herself, by having a womb implanted and fertilized with her own genes. FUCK ME.
seoghoer.dk/nyheder/koensopererede-maria-vil-ha-barn-med-sig-selv

>What purpose does it serve?
well "she" is happy now, i guess thats the purpose?

I always figured something was off with candy Kong

Being diagnosed an autist didnt change my mental state. Neither will it change theirs.

All of this to make a few fat feminazis can cheer for a few days lol.

Many people on Sup Forums have various reasons to be unhappy, so think they've wasted their lifes, others obsess about tfwgf, some feel socially inadequate or excluded, some are fat.
Trannies feel they should be women.
Regardless how you feel about the cause of that feeling the fact is cutting their dick off may increase the chance that they will not kill themselves.

Thankfully our government rejected adding a third gender a few months back. I believe Sweden and Denmark have this, though.

how can this degeneracy spread so fast? today they are rallying for faggots even in turkey , unbelievable. if you are not attracted to the opposite sex, you deserve to die that simple.

>autist
KEK
no but the diagnose made it so that you could recive help that you couldnt before

its liberalism senpai
and thats what Western societys are built around, it will infect everyone who touches it

>No dick

Then what is the fucking point?

no we only have 2 juridical genders, but that doesnt stop leftist from using all kind of diffrent words

>may increase the chance that they will not kill themselves.

I have seen little evidence of this. They have a pretty huge suicide rate.

And even if it did then whats the point of keeping every lowlife suicidal scumback alive?

Wich are Islam's benefits? I'm seriously thinking to convert at this point, since I can't become an Asian this is the second best option.

I don't think we have three genders, debate-wise you often hear things like 'let's avoid Swedish tendencies'.

Did they get neetbux for being mentally ill? If it's not recognized as such maybe it's a good thing you don't have to pay them for their bollocks.

>Wich are Islam's benefits?
QT-waifu who sucks your dick and take care of your home, think maids who have sex with you and make you dinner.
Respecting traditional values like the nuclear family and traditional gender roles
Consider community and taking care of the poor a vital part of the religious system
Nobody will question your choices, but if they do just call them racist
Go to heaven (big question mark on this one)

Thus proving that all mental illness is completely invented bullshit.

On one hand it removes their claim to social aid and the like but in the other it's being normalised which is very VERY wrong
So both good and bad i guess but mostly bad

He's obviously still not happy, as he misses having a womb. Chances are, he'll die without ever reaching his goal of being a "full woman". Because that's fucking delusional, at least until we can fully reconstruct bodies with changed DNA, which is far, far away. The caliphate will likely stop any research into that matter anyway.

The marriage between Muslims is called a nikkah. It gets broken by oral sex and anal sex. Also stay the fuck away from Muslim girls. They aren't as obedient as you might think. The west has already corrupted them and they're just another brand of the same feminist bullshit. Good thing they can't really voice their opinions without getting absolutely shat on by their fathers or any male in the general area (apart from the whipped faggots)

so bascially everyone hates their own women and idolise women who seems "exotic" in their view

Bro my own girlfriend tried to pull Western shit on me.

She said that after we get married (lol) she "knows"that I'll let her keep get father's name because "I won't take anything away from her". Only the biggest cuck over here would let a girl do that. I told her she could fuck right off and if she wants to be with me things are going to be my way. She straightened up after that

This happened because a trannie got into DR's debate program back then:
dr.dk/tv/se/deadline/deadline-2016-03-19
And then the rest of the population pressured the authorities to alter things to appease them.

This tranny faggot spent its time in the limelight talk about gender fluidness and other faggy things it learned from American gender study courses.
The really funny thing is the tranny thought it as really hot shit, and an expert in this medical field because it knew various gender identity related feminist buzzwords.
It was so ridiculously depressing and hilarious to watch at the same time.

(unfortunately the video can't be viewed anymore, you can thank right wing faggotry for crippling DR's archiving policies)

The suicide rates for post-op trannies are massive, so he's probably going to kill himself once he realises that it was just a fetish.

It's better if its not considered a mental illness because then sex reassignment isn't healthcare anymore, it's cosmetic.

>then sex reassignment isn't healthcare anymore, it's cosmetic.
I hope so too.

I don't know how it's going to affect our healthcare in this area though, if I know the faggots well enough, they probably want both recognition as well free treatment.
(but I'm not sure whether they are offered free treatment or not to begin with)