There is no door number 4, this is the oooonly way

>There is no door number 4, this is the oooonly way
I think I'm turning gay for Negan, what the fuck is happening?

Three episodes into the new season and I'm already sick of his shit.

his whole schtick is getting pretty boring desu

I hope they have him do something more than just repeat the same 3 lines while smiling like a retard

>tfw you will never have him fuck orgasms into you with his perfectly normal sized weiner

>tfw you will never be on easy street with Negan-senpai

>he wasn't already gay for JDM

Fag.

yeah I'm getting tired of him saying everything in such a loooooooooooooooooooooong way

and then kinda whispering things while smiling

Fag

>Three
Only episodes with Negan count as episodes

>yfw negan will be in ALL FORSEEABLE STORYLINES

>Yfw he dies at the end of the season

negan can't die. he and rick need to be best friends and have wacky hijnks together

But human antagonists have a short life span on this show

They're going to milk this one for all he's worth.

They even had the governor lose, then have a little spinoff backstory, then come back etc...

They actually last really long compared to their comic counterparts, and Negan lasts really long in the comics to begin with.

it's because they do two takes of everything. the real take where he says FUCK every other word like the comic negan. and then the AMC cut so he compensnates with this loooooooooooonnnnnnngggg booooooooorriiiiiiiiinnng way of speaking.

what does this look convey? is it foreshadowing his him meeting the one eyed asshole?

I just started watching the walking dead a couple weeks ago and I just finished this latest episodes.

You guys are very impatient, that's all I see everyone's complaints as. But I get it. We better not get past 2 more episodes without Rick manning the fuck up or someone making these saviors eat shit.

>We better not get past 2 more episodes without Rick manning the fuck up or someone making these saviors eat shit.
Can't we have at least half a season of Rick not being in charge? Rick needs to learn his lesson. He went all out last half season and look where it got him. He needs to use his wits especially since in the show he already knows the Saviors have lots of guns, tools, and organization.

>show writes kill him off and he just ends up being 'forgettable villain of the season no.50'

>you will never answer to him
>you will never provide for him
>you will never belong to him
>he will never miss you
Feels bat, man.

>you will never convince him to quit hiding that beautiful smile under scruffy facial hair

;_;