I am a US 160th SOAR flight engineer stationed at RAF Fairford

I am a US 160th SOAR flight engineer stationed at RAF Fairford.

I am writing to tell you C-17 Globemasters converted for lightning-seeding duties are being tested over Europe right now and people have already died.

The only EU country outside our AO is the UK and the word is that the heavies have something to do with the upcoming EU referendum.

Please alert the relevant parties. I am destroying this phone and this will be my only post.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-05/festival-goers-take-cover-after-lightning-strikes-injure-dozens/7478698
en.sat24.com/en/eu/visual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flat earth tier misinformation thread

>OP

If you were you'd know Tony Blair made it illegal for Americans to fly military aircraft in our airspace.

You should have said you were stationed in Northern Ireland/Republic of Ireland for it to be more believable, try again with the information I gave you in a few hours or tomorrow.

Best of luck my trolling friend.

If anyone interferes with the democracy of the United Kingdom the results for them will be like the coming of plagues of Egypt.

I am Pajeet Rajamal and I am stationed at Raj's Convenience Shop in Bolton.

I am writing to tell you that recent indian immigrants that have been converted for poo-seeding duties are being tested over Europe right now and people have already died.

The only EU country outside our AO is the Poland and the word is that the pajeets have something to do with the upcoming EU referendum.

Please alert the relevant parties. I am destroying this phone and this will be my only post.

K. Keep me posted.

Yfw see Her Maj send the army into parliament, when even live?

The sad part is people will actually believe this faggot

kek

>lightning-seeding duties
What's that? Can you buy a new phone and explain?

I've been watching the satellite imagery daily over Europe for the last few years, and in the last fortnight I have seen more lightning storms over Europe than ever before.

That being said, I don't believe it has anything to do with airplanes.

Prove me wrong.

K..

sat24.com

Make sure your geographical area is set to Europe if it doesn't auto-detect.

If you can see the red+yellow crosses, those are lightning strikes. As you can see, central europe is COVERED in lightning storms just now. It has been like this for the last two weeks. I've never seen as many electrical storms as this, as intense as this, for as long as this.

But I think it's just exceptional amounts of warm weather fronts meeting cold northern winds.

>Posting in a /x/ thread

link to where you do this watching?
I doubt he would keep browsing if he was legit, as it is he probably has to GTFO of whatever cell area he was in immediately.

See
Set region to Europe, and if it doesn't have lightning strikes set to view, click on the cog-wheel on the bottom right and enable them.

Shows 15 minute interval time-lapse imagery of weather systems in real-image and infrared.

I'm not saying believe this faggot OP, but I have seen exceptional levels of lightning activity for the last fortnight.

>sat24.com
that is a fucking lot lmao

I am Billy Bob Slick and I am stationed at the Jasper, TX library's free internet computer.
>I am writing to tell you that recent redneck immigrants that have been converted for fart seeding duties are being tested over Europe right now and people have already died.

The only EU country outside our AO is Mexico and the word is that the beaners have something to do with the upcoming EU referendum.

Mannheim here
I can confirm this

You can't make this shit up

There have been lightnings and massive rain falls over my city all week long, totally unusual for this time of the year

No kidding! Refresh every 30 minutes to keep getting new time-lapse images, and you'll see the same thing every single day over central and western Europe.

It's normal to get lightning storms over Europe in summer, but I've never seen them this strong and this frequent.

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-05/festival-goers-take-cover-after-lightning-strikes-injure-dozens/7478698
For once, OP may not be a faggot

C17 aircrew here. Wtf are you talking about? Lightening seeding?

This really annoying because i saw a plane that looked a lot like that a few hours ago. Couldnt tell if it was exactly that or the see the markings

Where do you think lightning comes from?
You have to grow that shit

I am a mechanical engineer working within the RAF on Sentinel.

Everyone assumes it's a very good recon aircraft, whereas in fact we've started fitting hoses to spread chemicals to alter the minds of the population.

More commonly known as chemtrails. The Typhoon and Tornado fleet already have this capability.

there some shit going on
put 'lightning' into google news and you get a TON of incidents in the last 24 hours.

some fag that knows about meteorology could be fuckin with us though

Probably he did too, and that inspired his wonderful shitpost

There's a thunderstorm going on here too. I've read somewhere that a German rock concert was struck by lightning a few days ago, resulting in several serious injuries.

>Mfw people won't go outside protesting when there's a thunderstorm going on

Don't chemtrail me bro

Don't be a retard.

The yanks fly military aircraft in our airspace on a daily basis. Go out to the east and any of the ranges and you'll see F-15s all day long with the odd F-22 and A-10 on more rare occasions.

Plus they regularily fly military transport into the likes of RAF Lakenheath (USAF base).

Surely you guys realise that OP has started this thread BECAUSE there will be heavy storm activity in the aforementioned area yeah?

he read the weather report in newspaper
lightning was forecast
he made another lightning seed thread
peeps was bamboozled
Sup Forums was made look foolish
Jews profit

Sup Forums IGNORE THIS SHIT WE ARE BETTER

There was also a thread a week or so ago about pepople in the central/eastern frontier with Russia hearing massive repetitive booming sounds for like 2 hours without any apparent meteorological system.

Check it out for yourself

en.sat24.com/en/eu/visual

You continental Euros have been getting this for the last fortnight, sometimes more west, sometimes more east.

Scotland has been clear blue skies every day (for once) !

As I said, OP is being a faggot, but there IS an abnormal amount of electrical storm activity in Europe right now.

Probably Russian jets breaking the sound barrier during exercise.

>Army Aviation Regiment
>USAF airframe

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

There doesn't appear to be much more than I've observed in the past around this time of year.

>Scotland has been clear blue skies

See here If OP is right, we should have lightning tonight

There is lightning forecast for next week, but I wouldn't hold your breath as that is for the south/midlands for the most part.

Nice try, SIS

The bioenergy of nationalism is lighting up!

THUNDER GODS APPROVE OF EUROPE!

Keep checking in on it every day.

As I've stated, it's not that today there is unprecedented level, but this level has kept up for far longer than I have ever seen.

We have also had retarded weather in Serbia lately. Completely not fitting to the season.

We barely had any sunny days in May. Fucking HARP bullshit all over again.

Fake and Gay

There is a good reason the Jewish culture has been persecuted ever since the death of Christ.

The Jewish Culture is insular and non-integrationist, non-productive, and always secretive. It thrives on the subtleties of profiting through money-changing, mass marketeering, jewellery and commodity trading at the expense of the 'goyim' the non Jewish victims, the unbelievers.

in our age of the "free press" the "free media" the "free market" the "free economy" who then I truly to blame for the current state of affairs....

and who will profit the most from them...

Then how the duck are there US military bases including army and airforce in the UK?

Something about Jews no doubt...

i kek'd.

>jewellery
>JEWellery
>JEW
every fucking time.

Too many holes in OP's tale. 160th is Army and is rotor wing, HQ'd at Ft. Campbell. OP's pic is of a Globemaster from 412th Test Wing, from Edwards AFB.

> I am destroying this phone and this will be my only post.

Should have destroyed that phone before you made the post, homeboy.

Get this weak shit out of here.

You faggots squaking about that lightning strike map should check out the Great Plains during a real thunderstorm.

>lightning storms over miles of LITERALLY NOTHING

The difference is that people and places of value are in Europe.

No, the difference is that it happens many times a year in the Great Plains and affects millions of people time and time again.

Anyone with half a brain in the way of the front knows to get in doors once they see the frontal boundary coming and lighting up the night like the sun.You have a high presure system moving from the north west and cold winds moving from the north east that is hitting warm moist winds from the south.

Surprise! You get some thunderstorms.