Thoughts on black mirror?

thoughts on black mirror?
I really like it but they sure are pushing a lot the interracial coupling

Careful a black boi don't steal yo girl ya muppet

It's good, and I can't help but watch it for being the only show that does this style anthology. Seriously, I wish there were more shows with unrelated, self-contained stories like this one. Otherwise it's about a 7/10 on average.

Best episode was the Christmas Special followed by Entire History of You.

i like it, lots of neat concepts that surely will go wrong as shown in the series, some other episodes leaves you with a bitter taste, but this is the entire intention

>dude stolen ideas from books
>dude cucked again! lmao
>dude interracial couples
>dude gratuitous sex
>dude what a twist!
>dude 2deep4u

>interracial coupling

So? What was getting on my never a is the fact that it all has to do with technology and the future. Bitch, we get it, the futures gunna suck.

It's not a bad series, but just losing its touch

not all of it. some episodes had hypothetical situations that could happen today

I didn't like this latest season as much as some did.

Ep. 1 - 8/10
Ep. 2 - 3/10
Ep. 3 - 5/10
Ep. 4 - 10/10
Ep. 5 - 5/10
Ep. 6 - 9/10

A lot felt very predictable.
I think i have to watch the other seasons again, maybe i'm giving those too much credit.

your taste is awful

you need to return to tumblr

4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 5 > 2

it peaked with the christmas special, they won't have anything as interesting as that again

killer bees? lol........

I don't think the episode was about killer bees as much as you think it was.

lol

What did he mean by this?

really stimulates the old synapses

ive taken that into consideration and i think its purposeful but not in the usual "pushing race mixing" way more like its showing that even when race relations arent an issue, things can be really fucked up. I think thats important to show sometimes that things can be terrible without there being nazi racism, thats no the only sign of things being bad and infact race relations can be the opposite and things can still be fucked.

Someone post pics of the thick honey from Fifty Million Merits

She's quite the treat for the eyes

>At last I have finally become the black mirror

Only saw the first four episodes, but I like it so far.

People said it's like Twilight Zone. And I was skeptical, because people have been attempting that for the last fifty years. They're pulling it off though, it's really got the same spirit.

Two fundamental problems:

1. The episodes are too long. The original Twilight Zone was 30 minutes (including commercials.) The suits made Sterling stretch this out for a full hour after it got successful. Why? To sell more commercials. But the show went down hill and Sterling stopped the show not long after. He always blamed this for the show eventually failing.

Thing is, each Twilight Zone episode is only about five minutes worth of real story. The rest is padded out. Increasing the show to 1 hour doesn't make the story longer, it just makes the padding longer. Show suffers because of it.

Same applies to Black Mirror. The stories themselves just aren't an hour long. San Junipero was WAY too padded out. I don't know why they need to make them so long. It's Netflix. It's not like they're selling commercials or need to hit a specific length. I'd rather have more stories in a brisk pace than what this is now.

2. Subject matter. The internet, social media, etc. is all great for source material, but there's no need to limit it to that. There's only so many times you can tell a story about facebook likes, or trolling. I think that there are plenty of great sci fi stories you can tell that still are relevant in today's world without the limitation.

Also, I kinda wonder what Vernor Vinge thinks. This subject matter is write up his alley. I wouldn't mind a Rainbow's End mini-series by these guys.

Only seen 4 episodes so far and the Christmas Special was far and away the best so far. I picked it first because Jon Hamm is in it and he is great.

Absolutely stunning and unsettling.

The one where the guy got stuck in England and played that virtual reality game for a job was hilarious though.

Nice, but this is the superior Black Mirrorfu

or, you know, you're racist.

are you so fragile that seeing a black and white couple will distract you from enjoying such a cool show?

sort your shit out. you're a bummer.

first season was kinda cringe but im enjoying S2 alot atm to be t b h

Season 3 was all over the place tonally and only a 2 of the episodes felt like they fit in well with the previous 7

What kind of interracial?
Black manxwhite woman is the only bad kind

>San Jupiter is 10/10
fuck off reddit

Same. Then i watched s2e4 and was surprised how great it is, but at the end they did THAT again.
This is the best episode though, all the others are crap. Too long, to bland, demagog garbage.

Also the only kind in the show lol

but i don't know how to use reddit

/tumblr/ is that way

>I'm literally a slave to the system bred for the purposes of work but at least I can date a nigger!

Just shut the fuck up, jesus fucking christ

Couldn't agree more